Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Enough. NSFW content is not allowed on MLPF as is clearly stated in the rules.

• Brohoof 6

Guys, keep comments in this thread on topic, I've had to remove a number of posts already and Id rather not have to remove any more.  Continuing to derail the thread serves no purpose and If you continue to do so, more serious consequences will follow.

• Brohoof 5

Hello! I am a new member here in MLPF! I am a huge Rarity fan and I am so happy that there are people who love Rarity as much as I do :D Here's some info about me...

I like to listen to music and ice skate! I dance ballet too! Ballet has been a part of my life for as long as i remember. I just got my points after working hard for years! I hope to join a ballet company one day and design the costumes.  :) Rarity became my inspiration to design and make and design clothes :D

rarity__hugs__darling__by_tomdantherock-

• Brohoof 7

Hello! I am a new member here in MLPF! I am a huge Rarity fan and I am so happy that there are people who love Rarity as much as I do :D Here's some info about me...

I like to listen to music and ice skate! I dance ballet too! Ballet has been a part of my life for as long as i remember. I just got my points after working hard for years! I hope to join a ballet company one day and design the costumes.  :) Rarity became my inspiration to design and make and design clothes :D

Welcome to this glorious Fan Club I hope you have good time here  :D.

post-28950-0-28820000-1409488855_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Heh. Nice to have you aboard the S.S. Rarity! :D Please make sure your lifejackets are in your cabin and we'll set sail on a fabulous adventure together! :D

post-20419-0-02071400-1409489336_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

Thank you! :D

Do you know a place where I can get free signatures? (Sorry I sound like a n00b)

Hmmm, that depends on what kind of signature you want.

Maybe i could build you one... But im not very good at that stuff. :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

Hmmm, that depends on what kind of signature you want.

Maybe i could build you one... But im not very good at that stuff. :muffins:

Oh its fine :) I think I'll just settle for an Audrey Hepburn quote for a signature. :)

EDIT: Omg I'm a muffin :D

Edited by Elegance
  • Brohoof 6

Oh its fine :) I think I'll just settle for an Audrey Hepburn quote for a signature. :)

EDIT: Omg I'm a muffin :D

Heh, gratulations on your muffinness!

And Audrey Hepburn is a good choice, seeing that our fair Rarity was inspired in part by her.

post-25189-0-78062300-1399200747_thumb.png

Lauren Faust confirmed that. :proud:

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the fan club, Elegance...........................and...good bye? :blink: (what happened?)

Too late! Enjoy the fitting music:

OMG, the nostalgia, THE NOSTALGIA!

And to stay on topic:

post-25729-0-28067400-1409491182_thumb.png

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 7

Hey work mode, her work ethic, being a traditional artist, the fact that she is a entrepreneur ... and those damn glasses. There is a reason why I finally chose a Pony Avatar. and this is a huge part of it.

post-25990-0-52789800-1408673667_thumb.png

post-25990-0-00799300-1409111030_thumb.png

Oh, and Good Morning RFC

post-25990-0-88952400-1408708464_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 8

I feel stupid for not knowing what either of those are

I was being silly cause you meant Flash Sentry and I responded like you were talking about the Flash the animation program :D

• Brohoof 6