good morning, fan club! :D

Good morning everypony.

Good Morning RFC!

Why, hello there gentlemen!

post-25189-0-95223600-1398508608_thumb.png

Lets make a little morning pic conga! :muffins:

Some more Rarity gorgeousness...

post-25189-0-54100700-1409661597_thumb.jpg

She knows how to enchant the audience with her glamour and beauty! Her natural charme and elegance is like a graceful veil that carasses her shapely body..post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

• Brohoof 6

http://rens-twin.deviantart.com/art/Wet-Mane-Rarity-plush-306793898

I'm enjoying the plush's facial expression a lot more than I think I should.

She just knows what effect she has on us... A look into her doe-like eyes and we are hers.

post-25189-0-23171300-1409665447_thumb.png

Her tender affections cannot be resisted... even if we wanted to. She is the definition of charm and grace.

A goddess between ponies.

A paragon between goddessess.

post-25189-0-23171300-1409665447_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Rarity's reaction to the old Cartoon Network:

Rarity's reaction to the new Cartoon Network:

I agree with that though I do find myself liking steven universe, adventure time and dragon riders of berk

good morning fanclub members no work today so its time to be fabulous! :D rarity as a witch for the win! ;)

post-27021-0-49090700-1409668112_thumb.jpg

post-27021-0-49090700-1409668112_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Rarity looking beautiful, per usual :wub:

364181-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magi

She's so magnificent :wub: A modern Marvel :D 

It's not even fair to the other ponies :( It's just unfair. They don't seem to mind, though - I think they like Rarity's beauty ;) Who could blame them? I'd be honored to be in the presence of some pony so beautiful :wub:

• Brohoof 7

It's not even fair to the other ponies :( It's just unfair. They don't seem to mind, though - I think they like Rarity's beauty ;) Who could blame them? I'd be honored to be in the presence of some pony so beautiful :wub:

Who could not like Raritys beauty? Someone disliking it would dislike everything that is lovely and pure in the world... The same is true for her character too.

How could one dislike such a generous, kind and forgiving creature?

post-25189-0-90178200-1409670123_thumb.png

She gives so much to bring the beauty of others out, not hoarding it for herself. And even though nopony can ever be as gorgeous as she is (for her flawless body and face are even above perfection, they are divine), she never stops, she never gives up.

She shares her talents, her beauty and her generosity with Equestria. Voluntary and gladly.

In every new face she sees not a new rival, but a new friend to share her gifts with. She believes in the good in ponies, even though she has been disappointed in the past. Gravely disappointed even.

Everypony is worthy of her presence and generosity for her. Even though some clearly aren't...

*cough* Suri and Blueblood *cough*

• Brohoof 6

I wish it would be possible to come home one day and be greeted by this sight...

rarity_against_the_wall_by_jcos88-d5mb4q

"Hello darling! I hope you don't mind that i invited myself?"

The wahahaing would know no end...post-25189-0-36361500-1405868601.png

• Brohoof 7

Note to self ... set aside two hours next weekend for Khajit appreciation day. He love the brohooves!

;)

GOD D*****, JERIC DX ...

That is all.

• Brohoof 7

Don't remember if that pic was posted already...

It reminds me of the first defining character moment of the most gorgeous one. The fast that she instantly wanted to help disheveled Twilight was a first, good look at her lovely heart.

post-25189-0-33553800-1409681388_thumb.png

She uses her talents to help others, instead of just making herself shine. Every pony that stands in the spotlight because of her work is a sacrifice from her... If she would not have helped, focused just on herself, it could have been her standing there.

She knows that, and accepts it, gladly even.

• Brohoof 7

You know, I am imagining that ooBrony is undertaking an adventure through a Gauntlet of Fabulosity and as he emerges, he will be baptized in the light of divine inspiration, generosity, and beauty. :D

• Brohoof 7

You know, I am imagining that ooBrony is undertaking an adventure through a Gauntlet of Fabulosity and as he emerges, he will be baptized in the light of divine inspiration, generosity, and beauty. :D

That would explain all the brohooves I got from him...

• Brohoof 7