Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

So I got a question for you all. How would Rarity react if one of the following two things happened to her:

A. Someone grabs and pulls her tail real hard and straightening it out.

B. Someone were to lift up one of her Gala dresses and take a look.

A. She'll be really upset at whoever's doing it.

B. If that pony's complimenting it, then she'll be happy. Otherwise, she'll tell whoever's doing that to stop touching her dresses without permission.

• Brohoof 3

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

You are the newest student at Canterlot High. You nervously arrive the school grounds.

img-3532442-1-rarity_the_tutor_by_kimpos

Then you see something absolutely fantastic. Your eyes are locked into this angel like creature, she tells you that she will tutor you this whole day with her voice sounding more beautiful than anything you've ever heard like a thousand harps.

I think I'd die from excitement internally. :D (I wouldn't die or crack like an egg on the outside because I wouldn't want to look stupid).

Edited by IceBlizzard
  • Brohoof 2

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Hello.

I thought I'd join this fanclub as my friend Sunny Fox suggested it to me.

What do I exactly do? Do I have to post new content all the time? I think this thread is so popular anything I find will have already been posted.

Welcome to the Fan Club my friend =)

You can post whenever you feel like praising, adoring, admiring or loving the Jewel Pony :grin2:

post-28950-0-02178400-1424977844.gif

Rarity staring contest  pony

rarity_by_akiiri-d8jlcpf.png

That gaze :pout:  It goes deep, you can feel the it delving through your body :rarity:

• Brohoof 6

Rarity is awesome, that's about all I can say.

She was hilarious in Return of Harmony, when she was constantly complaining at everything, and was obsessed with the diamond.

What do you mean by tutor? Sure, she'd be kind of hot if I was a multi colored human being as well.

• Brohoof 5

So I got a question for you all. How would Rarity react if one of the following two things happened to her:

A. Someone grabs and pulls her tail real hard and straightening it out.

B. Someone were to lift up one of her Gala dresses and take a look.

Its depend, know Rarity the annoyer or not, if she know, then she will be softer.

Anyway, that is foolest method, how to act with the mane 6, Applejack and Twily will be calmer and reaction will be softer, Fluttershy and Dashie hold away. But by the Rarity's temperament and if those acts are unexpected, you gets many painful hoofhits at once.

• Brohoof 2

high octane nightmare fuel

I am now in the process of earning Diamond Butt on my B23R.

135062886922.gif

"Oh thank you darling, I am honored to have my face on your weapons."

Oh no, Diamond Butt your mere exsistence is more than enough of an honor for me. :D

• Brohoof 4

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Uh oh! We've gotta conflict here. It looks like Sweetie Belle's chewing on Rarity's fabric and Rarity's calling her mom.

post-30335-0-75749300-1425084432_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Apparently, Rarity finds cross-dressing funny:

post-30335-0-86998200-1425096897_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5