Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity did have the best decoration ideas in my opinion though. Also, Rarity has gems on her flank. She can't help but love shiny stuff.

Yes, her decoration ideas made more sense than everypony else. They still lacked the sentimental part, but made more sense than hay, animals, trophies that weren't Twilight's, and party stuff everywhere 

• Brohoof 6

Yes, her decoration ideas made more sense than everypony else. They still lacked the sentimental part, but made more sense than hay, animals, trophies that weren't Twilight's, and party stuff everywhere 

Yeah aj using Hay!  i mean the prhase live ian barn doesn't have to be literaly you idot farm head.  *facehoof* Ugh yet again the weritesr writing aj as plain stupid.

Yeah aj using Hay!  i mean the prhase live ian barn doesn't have to be literaly you idot farm head.  *facehoof* Ugh yet again the weritesr writing aj as plain stupid.

Applejack seems to show that wisdom and intelligence are not the same. Except when she's around family. Then she's not intelligent or wise. I love Applejack, but I wish she wouldn't be written like a stereotypical farmer. The math part want enough to confirm that she's stupid, but this does. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE FARMERS!

I still think Rarity pretends to be weak and fragile for an up coming episode where she uses it to her advantage. Her cutie mark are diamonds, which aren't exactly fragile. She's not weak considering she pulled a cart of gems without any problem. Or is she just lazy? I hope she's not lazy because lazy people or ponies usually don't go out of their way to make things for their friends. If they keep making Rarity look lazy, I will have a hard time loving her.

• Brohoof 2

Stegodyphus lineatus: Are a species of spiders know for their mother to sacrifice themselves to serve as food for her children..... Talk about the ultimate act of generosity  :please:

img-3657411-1-spider_rarity_by_danmakuma

How can I be afraid of something so beautiful and adorable? :wub:

• Brohoof 4

Well... Have you seen Rarity? I think people have a good reason to be afraid of her if they get on her bad side.

True. But still that Spider is so cuuute! I want her in my garden! :wub:

• Brohoof 4

A garden? With dirty? No! We both know Rarity would hate that!

But spiders usually hang out in gardens and eat bad bugs. Wouldn't you want the most generous spider to help you with pest control? :D

• Brohoof 3

I need that Everypony Stop! .gif ... I have great plans for that one. Rarity was well written and I particularly loved her hoof bump with RD

871754__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_shippin

• Brohoof 7

I do think Rarity is the ore mature one of the mane 6.  yah you could argue AJ is more mature but from what i'v een Rarity seems to hav hte most maturity, a job, elf dpendent,mostly level headed.

• Brohoof 1

This is possibly the greatest Rarity face ever..... In my opinion that is.

post-18640-0-21153800-1428802319_thumb.png

It pretty much rivals this one, which is also a favorite of mine 

post-18640-0-93543600-1428802610_thumb.png

Blushing Rarity is second best Rarity, first is Wet Haired Rarity.

• Brohoof 6

I do think Rarity is the ore mature one of the mane 6.  yah you could argue AJ is more mature but from what i'v een Rarity seems to hav hte most maturity, a job, elf dpendent,mostly level headed.

Rarity seemed to have owned a business as a little filly. No wonder she wasn't sure why she was late getting her cutie mark! If the Sonic Rainboom never happened, she would probably have a cutie mark as an entrepreneur or something. 

• Brohoof 3

Rarity seemed to have owned a business as a little filly. No wonder she wasn't sure why she was late getting her cutie mark! If the Sonic Rainboom never happened, she would probably have a cutie mark as an entrepreneur or something. 

And now it's time to play Who wants to be a millia=mare! with your host princess luna

• Brohoof 1

Rarity's generosity really shined in the latest episode. She was even thinking of Spike. I mean why else did she put gems on cupcakes? That's not a major spoiler, right? I mean putting gems on cupcakes isn't convenient to the plot. 

• Brohoof 3

I have to agree with Rarity right here:

attachicon.gifdrama_queen_rarity_by_aleximusprime-d4g8bpz.png

Though she does have the looks for a princess.

Who says she can't become a princess. Multiverse? Fimfiction.net? She's a princess somewhere. 

I keep thinking in Rarity's voice. Not that it's a bad thing. In fact, really live it. Although it is getting harder for me to not use her style off speaking. Still not a bad thing until someone found out that I am seemingly talking like Rarity. Hehe :D

• Brohoof 6