Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Oh,the glorious Rarity :D

I really love her :wub:  I dont know,is just the fact that making dresses takes creativity and since I draw,I can relate to that ;)

Even though Im not really um...a girly girl,so to speak.Yet I see somethings that I can relate to in Rarity,making her for me a very very likeable character :grin2:

Besides hey,she has more depth than just the "girly pony that makes dresses".She is a complex character and I for one am happy that I can find bits of myself in her :fluttershy:

She is a amazing friend and she is just fabulous,darling :proud:

I think Rarity represents something different for everyone, but all around the core idea that it's something beautiful. Something worth Diamonds. Something you hold dear and would take great pain for. Maybe some of us don't even know what exactly, but it's just a deep feeling Rarity brings about. The Pony you see as a simple yet elegant fashion designer is just her surface life. I think if you stop and look beyond that you can start to see a lot more.

So let's just take a simple portrait; what do you see in it? Is it just Rarity the Unicorn to you or something else? :grin2:

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 8

Yeah, you'll get a lot of bad ratings on principle. But it's the reviews that will tell you what is going on. :)

So like the fanfiction where Rarity is transsexual? Most of the rating where poor, but the reviews where positive?

I doubt anyone would like because:1. First person.

2. Human in Equestria

3. In nor writing what I know.

The only good thing is that the main character isn't a Gary Stu. He make several mistakes. It's not like he's automatically used to how to act like Rarity. He's a hater. He actually realizes he doesn't know much about her. Still, that is the only good thing.

• Brohoof 1

I think Rarity represents something different for everyone, but all around the core idea that it's something beautiful. Something worth Diamonds. Something you hold dear and would take great pain for. Maybe some of us don't even know what exactly, but it's just a deep feeling Rarity brings about. The Pony you see as a simple yet elegant fashion designer is just her surface life. I think if you stop and look beyond that you can start to see a lot more.

So let's just take a simple portrait; what do you see in it? Is it just Rarity the Unicorn to you or something else? :grin2:

img-3687025-1-large.jpeg

It definitely is more to me than just Rarity the Unicorn. I can't put my finger on what it does mean to me, but she's much more than just a unicorn.

So like the fanfiction where Rarity is transsexual? Most of the rating where poor, but the reviews where positive?

I doubt anyone would like because:1. First person.

2. Human in Equestria

3. In nor writing what I know.

The only good thing is that the main character isn't a Gary Stu. He make several mistakes. It's not like he's automatically used to how to act like Rarity. He's a hater. He actually realizes he doesn't know much about her. Still, that is the only good thing.

Yes. The people who gave it a chance found it good, but most just disliked it without trying it.

But it doesn't sound so bad to me. If it's written well, it could be a very good story. :D

• Brohoof 3

I'm writing a fanfiction that everyone will hate. Basically, a Rarity hater finds himself in Equestria as Rarity. He learns more about her and respects her more. In the end, he realizes that his hatred towards Rarity was blind and decides to give her a chance. All written in first person. So I'm writing as if I hate Rarity. Definitely tons of bad ratings.

I am almost imagining that this would involve some sort of time travel, and in the end he realizes that he WAS the Rarity his human self was looking at and hating. Probably not where your story ends, but it made me think.

• Brohoof 5

I am almost imagining that this would involve some sort of time travel, and in the end he realizes that he WAS the Rarity his human self was looking at and hating. Probably not where your story ends, but it made me think.

I didn't really think about that. It did suck, though. :) Although... four people liked it. I think they missed the dislike button. I'm writing a better Rarity fanfiction right now. 

• Brohoof 3

Even in the pitch black night, Rarity's allure can be easily seen, but when fully illuminated by sunlight, her lovely coat shines a pure aura, reflecting her beauty throughout Equestria for all to see. Even when one is not looking... you can feel it

rarity-peacock-dress-hi353.jpg

• Brohoof 7

I have a couple questions for the Rarity fan club here:

What are some of your favourite Rarity quotes? And what are your favourite episodes centering the fashionista herself? 

I think my favorite Rarity lines have to be whenever she turns the drama dial up to 11 on herself, when Princess Platinum is displeased she will to make damn sure all Equestria is aware of it! And everyone here will rush to her aid! :please:

Her complete breakdown in Suited for Success, which is incidentally one of my more favorite Rarity episodes:

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I VANT to be alone! I want to wallow in... whatever it is that ponies are supposed to wallow in!... Do ponies wallow in pity?... Oh, listen to me! I don't even know what I'm supposed to wallow in! I'm so PATHETIIIIIC!"

img-833849-2-Rarity_lay_down_crying_2.pn

Somepony needs a belly rub and hoof massage... post-30925-0-83670800-1429725028.png

• Brohoof 7

I have a couple questions for the Rarity fan club here:

What are some of your favourite Rarity quotes? And what are your favourite episodes centering the fashionista herself? 

One of my favorite Rarity quotes is this:

https://youtu.be/PpD8lVFNf9Y

the way she says "Bad". makes me squeal every time

An episode of hers I like (besides all of them) would be "Sisterhoof Social" (I guess technically a Rarity+Sweetie episode, but I count it)

I see alot of ponies not liking this one, but I think it has a lot of Rarity/Sweetie Belle synergy to enjoy

• Brohoof 5