Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Okay. So...My local Kmart is going out of business...60% off...So THIS happened.

post-28987-0-26390100-1445658472_thumb.jpg

ALL THE RARITY! (And Sunset too)

I paid about $32 for ALL FOUR of them. Am probably getting the Mane Event stage next...For $13!

Currently, the dolls will STAY boxed, because I just don't have the room for them and the accessories otherwise. But, Yay!

• Brohoof 4

I feel like a loser. :( I'm trying to draw Rarity, and I'm struggling. The problem is, I'm not struggling on her mane, tail, or something like that. I'm struggling on her hooves. Hooves are supposed to be the easiest part to draw, and I can't get them right. 

• Brohoof 2

I feel like a loser. :( I'm trying to draw Rarity, and I'm struggling. The problem is, I'm not struggling on her mane, tail, or something like that. I'm struggling on her hooves. Hooves are supposed to be the easiest part to draw, and I can't get them right. 

yeah its same with me when i draw Rarity the hooves look always weirdt when i draw

• Brohoof 1

It happens. I don't draw ponies, I do mostly anime and KP, but I understand the struggle. My latest work is being SUCH a pain the mane. I'm like, "I've drawn this character before! WHY is this not right?!"

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 3

I drew Rarity again. This time, I did a full body picture. (That is also not the first, but I typically do head shots) 

3Q is my favorite angle to draw. I suck at front view, and profile view doesn't look appealing. 

post-32599-0-89921100-1445676433.png

• Brohoof 5

commission__soviet_rarity_by_whitediamon

I'm back, darlings! Finally i'm getting back to MLP, after like what, almost four months of hiatus? Eh, no matter now that i'm ending that hiatus. Also, i have played a lot of World of Tanks so maybe all of you can guess the reason for the picture above? :please: It's a KV-85 but i'm not really a Russian Tanks player. But enjoy the fabulous Soviet Rarity. Those fur hat and coat... :D If i get to be the comadre of that tank, i'll make sure to protect Rarity with that tank and my crew's lives!

Edited by Arcing Storm
  • Brohoof 3