Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I haven't painted Easter eggs since I was about 12-14. That was so long ago, lol. There's also MLP Easter chocolate out there.

I seen these a couple years ago at my Zellers, which is now a Target, but ever since it became a Target, I can't find them.

1.JPG

There's also these, which look interesting. I wonder if they're like a Kinder egg and have a toy inside them.

unnamed.jpg

Edited by xFlutterdash
  • Brohoof 1

When I took a close look at fluttercelestia, It looks to me that It's almost similiar to Rainbow Power Fluttershy, but I may be thinking it's close (or almost) to mane and tail colors.

Yea, I can see why. The one Rainbow Power Fluttershy I have has one of the same colours in it as she does in the episode.

Also my target had brushables on sale for $3 but no Fluttershy, just one pinkie Pie,that was literally it for the brushables they had on sale. One Pinkie Pie. So I left Target empty handed.

On the bright side, I found my Target has MLP comics.but they're $8 each. which is rather expensive.

Yea, I can see why. The one Rainbow Power Fluttershy I have has one of the same colours in it as she does in the episode.

Also my target had brushables on sale for $3 but no Fluttershy, just one pinkie Pie,that was literally it for the brushables they had on sale. One Pinkie Pie. So I left Target empty handed.

On the bright side, I found my Target has MLP comics.but they're $8 each. which is rather expensive.

I was gonna buy one of those fashion styling trands fluttershy at walmart, but they don't have it on stock there. I may be thinking that you should try to check other stores that has it, but if you check at target once more, then it won't be on sale.

I was gonna buy one of those fashion styling trands fluttershy at walmart, but they don't have it on stock there. I may be thinking that you should try to check other stores that has it, but if you check at target once more, then it won't be on sale.

Yea, They had the Fashion Style size Fluttershy there, but it was a Rainbow Power variant.I want a regular big Fluttershy brushable. It was also $16 I think...I went in expecting to spend $6 or so on a couple small brushables.Target is the only store in my town that sells MLP merch. We don't have a Wal-Mart or anything. It's a fairly small town. Our Target always has crappy selection for anything really. But to have one brushable that's for sale in your flyer? c'mon....gotta have the shelves full.

one great thing about fluttershy is she is the ONLY one who can tame discord. celestia can see that

Indeed. If there were no Fluttershy, Discord would be running rampant, and plunging Equestria into chaos. Not to mention the animals would eventually over run ponyville. Fluttershy is needed to keep them and Discord in check.

• Brohoof 2

one great thing about fluttershy is she is the ONLY one who can tame discord. celestia can see that

Indeed. If there were no Fluttershy, Discord would be running rampant, and plunging Equestria into chaos. Not to mention the animals would eventually over run ponyville. Fluttershy is needed to keep them and Discord in check.

completely agree. can't deny that nope.

• Brohoof 1

Neat, I've never played that game. is it an imported image via QR code? or did someone specifically make it for that game?

Also this.This poem pretty much sums up my love for Fluttershy.:squee::blush:

600816__safe_fluttershy_love_yay_poem_fe

:blush:

Edited by xFlutterdash
  • Brohoof 7

Fluttershy,what can be said about her if not that she is best pony? Her love for nature,her love for animals,the care and kindness that she has in her very being,her sweet voice,her shy appearence,and the loyalty that she has for her friends,even when she is frightened and scared she does everything to overcome her fears and to help her friends,her nature is one of the most gorgeous and true of all the characters in the show;for the shy and miserable human that in our society finds nothing but unkindness and evilness she is a beacon of hope,and,most importantly,Love. (Even if not everyone feels like that) 

My love for her is immeasurable,and it can't be expressed in words,and for that I find this post to be minimal,what I want to say is too much in a too little space,what I want to explain is an emotion,which is something that passes through time and universes. 

post-18658-0-37041400-1397585466_thumb.png

(Look at her,isn't she just cute?!)

• Brohoof 6

completely agree. can't deny that nope.

And to commemorate all of ^this, look what I found:

mlp___fluttershy_and_discord__friends_fo

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 1

Just finished putting together my first MLP: CCG deck. My Mane character and card protectors:

attachicon.gifDSC00403.JPG

Good ol' Fluttershy, making my deck more adorable.  ;)

My Target has the two pack of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, but There's no one around here to play with, lol. I wish they sold the decks individually. My local independent video game store also has decks and booster packs. They also sell MTG, YuGiOh, Pokemon and other cards.

Also Flutters wants a hug. I'll not only hug her,I"ll snuggle her. :squee::blush:

large.png

• Brohoof 3