Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I wish Fluttershy would sing me a song; she has the sweetest little voice.

fluttershy_by_kyodashiro-d7xanku.png

Oh don't we all? I have a personal belief that Fluttershy is essentially Hasbro's version of a Disney Princess without actually being a princess. I mean think about it. She has long flowing hair, a beautiful speaking AND singing voice, big expressive eyes with a delicate softness to them, and she spends a lot of her time with woodland creatures. I can't be the only one who sees this.
  • Brohoof 1

sig-4299591.sig-4299591.donationshy_by_hsig-4299591.sig-4299591.shut-up-and-take

*I would never actually tell Fluttershy to shut up, this is just a joke :squee:

I don't think anyone would tell her to shut up and with good reason. She's just way too lovable and adorable for anyone to want her to be quiet. I certainly never tire of hearing her beautiful voice. :squee:
  • Brohoof 1

Lets start this new year off with a happy loving Fluttershy

I really like this picture. One of the things I love about these pony characters is when they have those huge smiles where their lower eyelid has that little peak that prevents their eye from forming a perfect circle. Sorry if my explanation is a little confusing. That's just the only way I can think to explain it.
  • Brohoof 1

I really like this picture. One of the things I love about these pony characters is when they have those huge smiles where their lower eyelid has that little peak that prevents their eye from forming a perfect circle. Sorry if my explanation is a little confusing. That's just the only way I can think to explain it.

No I get it to have the realistic form of the muscle under the eyes moving up with each grin, it makes me smile to

Edited by countryman
  • Brohoof 2