Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Before diving deeper into the world of MLP and the fandom that surrounds it, I did not fully understand the Elements of Harmony. However, I became interested by the shows use of them. The Mane Six do not really flaunt their spirit of harmony at all times; for instance, Rarity does not exactly show the spirit of Generosity 24/7 (you all know what I mean). The one pony that displays their spirit at all times happens to be Fluttershy, and there is not a mean bone in her body. She defends her friends and her idealism (stealing Philomena in "A bird in the hoof"), but this does not display that she is unjust or deceptive. Her kindness shines through when everyone needs it most, and she handles situations to the best of her ability. Her timidness does get old at times (I thought she would grow out of it by now) though it does not overshadow the fact that she is the sweetest pony in Ponyville (probably Equestria). This world definitely needs Fluttershy in it, it would be such better place :kindness:  

Warmest of Breezes,

ST

• Brohoof 4

I am gonna die if this keeps on going. Overflow of adorableness

In my personal opinion, that's the best way to die. It almost makes me think of that guy from the ASDFMovie series who died when someone threw a kitten at him because he was "allergic to adorableness". Anyone else ever watch those videos? Anyways, death by Flutters is how I'd like to go.

• Brohoof 2

In my personal opinion, that's the best way to die. It almost makes me think of that guy from the ASDFMovie series who died when someone threw a kitten at him because he was "allergic to adorableness". Anyone else ever watch those videos? Anyways, death by Flutters is how I'd like to go.

She is a  good fluttery pony. Prepare to be overwhelmed :kindness: 

img-2810392-1-Fluttershy_singing_while_f

• Brohoof 7

I found a really unique picture of Fluttershy that I just felt so obliged to post here... Though, I don't come around this thread often enough so I don't know if it's been posted before but, anyway... Nonetheless, I thought this pic was really wicked:

mohawk_by_noncutiebooty-d7iujie.jpg

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1