Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Many people talk about how Rainbow Dash is the fastest flier in all of Equestria (and it's honestly hard to argue with them), but, IMO, Fluttershy is the most graceful flier in all of Equestria, the video below being one of the foremost examples in my mind of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a7EE3Ogbls

There's just something so beautifully and perfectly effortless about everything she does that it's hard not to take notice of it.  Add to that her incredible singing voice and you've got pure perfection.

Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 5

post-8308-0-01701800-1430157109.png

A FlutterLover since February 2014 and still going strong.

Check me out on FimFiction... that is... um... if you... want to.

Many people talk about how Rainbow Dash is the fastest flier in all of Equestria (and it's honestly hard to argue with them), but, IMO, Fluttershy is the most graceful flier in all of Equestria, the video below being one of the foremost examples in my mind of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a7EE3Ogbls

There's just something so beautifully and perfectly effortless about everything she does that it's hard not to take notice of it.  Add to that her incredible singing voice and you've got pure perfection.

Indeed, those are a few things that I love about her...There's also the fact that she's adorable and cute and she doesn't even notice it or ever make any remarks regarding said adorableness...coupled with the fact that she doesn't care about her beautiful mane/tail or coat getting dirty...It's just nice. just so lovable.  :squee::blush:

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page