Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Admittedly, I haven't been a big fan of where Fluttershy's character has been going. I wish she'd go back to the way she was in some respects, for example she used to be a lot cuter than she is now.

• Brohoof 2

Admittedly, I haven't been a big fan of where Fluttershy's character has been going. I wish she'd go back to the way she was in some respects, for example she used to be a lot cuter than she is now.

Personally, I beg to differ. I've enjoyed the fact that she's become more assertive like in Flutter Brutter, but I also think that she's had plenty of cute moments as of late like in Scare Master and Viva Las Pegasus just to name a few.

• Brohoof 3

Yup, they shouldn't go too far from the original concept... both characterwise and drawing style-wise. I mean in some episodes of 6th season she has some... brattish scent to her, I can't explain it better... just seems to me that way. Me doesn't quite like... sorry *squee*  :blush: 

• Brohoof 1

Second season it a total disaster regarding The Goddess. Almost made me cry...  :(

sig-4811779.fluttershy_by_caindra-d4zrd5

It seemed like script writer(s) was/were Fluttershy hater(s). Makes me want to put them in the proverbial SHED!!!   :angry:

-- Edit --

Sometimes it seems to me that they realised that they have made a character too strong and capable, that in the moments of emergency she can easily render other 5 almost futile (even w/o various magic spells) and were kinda afraid of where that could lead. So they tried to sweep her under the carpet psychologically in the Second Season. Has Celestia be my witness, that always makes me explosively mad when I watch. Fortunately fiction has one good feature: when you make some characters, they start living on their own, mostly by the vector established by a few first strong impressions of them. If the character is strong and deep, you simply can't spoil or kill them later. So I know the truth, she is simply superior:

- she has The Stare;

- she can understand, care and tame anyone (up to wildest monstrosities like adult dragons);

- she can outfly even RD if absolutely necessary (season 2 ep 2);

- she can be assertive, still she is gentle, polite and kind towards everypony deserving;

- she's got the look;

- can cook and sew (at least with the help of adequate designs ;) )

... I can probably list forever. Anyway...

c9a955f5feb13850b0f94f3d9524e1c70d763a68 And she really is!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Second season it a total disaster regarding The Goddess. Almost made me cry...  :(

sig-4811779.fluttershy_by_caindra-d4zrd5

It seemed like script writer(s) was/were Fluttershy hater(s). Makes me want to put them in the proverbial SHED!!!   :angry:

Are you talking about Putting Your Hoof Down?  For the longest time, that was my least favorite episode until Princess Spike came along.  Thanks God that Hurricane Fluttershy came 3 episodes later.

• Brohoof 1

Are you talking about Putting Your Hoof Down?  For the longest time, that was my least favorite episode until Princess Spike came along.  Thanks God that Hurricane Fluttershy came 3 episodes later.

Both this and Hurricane Fluttershy make me GRRRRRR  :angry: (Perhaps Hurricane even more as in PYHD we know wabbit is an ass, somepony at the market can be an ass, but in HF that "can't fly" mockery was way worse IMHO... well... if you don't mind). At least first halves of both those episodes. They mock our darling heartlessly and that old "can't fly" crap is total school-bully style. C'mon everypony, we already know it's bull. She. Can .Fly! Damn, she can beat your everypony's ass flying, still they made her fly itty-bitty 2.3 WP in Hurricane Fluttershy even after training. I mean isn't it a bit inconsistent at that point of the show already? *facepalm* And their turns in the second halves of such episodes look like some sort of excuse - "Look we have tried to mix your beloved special pony with dirt... OK, that was a bit much. Here catch your remedy". God knows how I wish sometimes her to enter Hysteria mode and kick a few arses   :lol:  But of course we should share Kindness   :dry:

sig-4811820.fluttershy_did_it_by_kamiase

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Hmm sometimes i think they made her ltite too assrtiv at times. But those are few.

however I still can't agree wit her in "Bats" of course i can't agree with Twlight idea of making them all starve to death either but yeah

She basically cared more about the beavers then her friends farm (Keep calm and flutter on)