Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

@Kenshiro- *Looks at photo* .....! Wait a minute.... *Examines it more* .......is that my lair..no wait it was pitch dark and no one could of ever seen anything in front of them. :huh: 

That worm monster though.  :huh: 

Hold on, that is Discord's companion. Comforted by ...Flutteryshy..*shrugs*

Anyways good art concept on her......

Still that looks like my lair! How did she manage to make it throu- oh wait....*face palms* -_-"

Of course, she is kindness....no wonder....that thing doesn't attack her...whatever..Still nice art there. 

I personally love Fluttershy, because she can stand up for her friends and her desires without being aggressive or mean. I'm a pacifist, I don't believe that violence ever solved anything, and I look up to Fluttershy. She may not be brave, but she is certainly courageous.

Bravery is doing what might be dangerous, but courage is facing what scares you, to do what must be done.

• Brohoof 10

I personally love Fluttershy, because she can stand up for her friends and her desires without being aggressive or mean. I'm a pacifist, I don't believe that violence ever solved anything, and I look up to Fluttershy. She may not be brave, but she is certainly courageous.

Bravery is doing what might be dangerous, but courage is facing what scares you, to do what must be done.

Very well put. True courage or fearlessness doesn't come from the absence of fear itself, but a willingness to face and conquer what you fear head-on.

• Brohoof 4