Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

It is good to be back after being gone almost a month…. But I have a problem. sadly I believe I will be judged by family and friends for being a fan a starting-brony if you will I have kept it a secret I have seen people I know be treated differently because of their being a fan. do I keep it a secret or what? any advice will help. I feel so lost

There is an unexplained joy I feel looking at Fluttershy smile

Edited by chefmac

Whenever Fluttershy Smiles, She Gives us a Warm Feeling. Whenever Fluttershy Hugs, She gives us the feels.

And when she at least snuggles with nuzzles, she gives us lethal hnnnnngs!  :squee:

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 6

Question of the Day: Do you think Fluttershy is the most adorable creature on the planet?

Personally, I say yes, but that's just my opinion.

Here's more fanart of the Queen of Kindness/Cuteness.

(All credit goes to the original artists)

Which planet?  :P She is one of the most adorable ponies seen to date, definitely.

Shylestia.jpg

Edited by You Heard Nothing
  • Brohoof 7

Question of the Day: Do you think Fluttershy is the most adorable creature on the planet?

Personally, I say yes, but that's just my opinion.

Here's more fanart of the Queen of Kindness/Cuteness.

(All credit goes to the original artists)

You're damn right she's the cutest thing on this planet. She's the cutest thing in all of existence! 

post-34857-0-32688700-1440039321_thumb.png

(I know I use this pic a lot but its classic)

• Brohoof 7

Here's what i picked up from EQD's drawfriend stuff

post-6853-0-64183800-1446769016_thumb.png

I'm pretty sure for those of you guys remembered last year's super bowl commercial when Fluttershy was dressed in Colts outfit

post-6853-0-22506600-1446769079_thumb.png

Seeing that my love for Final Fantasy, the job I play as, and Fluttershy altogether, This is pretty much a different kind of white mage job which is inspired from FFX-2 I believe although I still like the healer, cleric, and orison outfits from Final Fantasy XI better.

• Brohoof 6

I can't stop thinking of Fluttershy she is so into nature and cares for nature. I like mother nature as well. Though sometimes mother nature can be dangerous at times.

Yup, that's one of the reasons why I like her so much. She is kinda like a hippie pony.  :fluttershy:

fluttershy___is_the_best_pony_by_daffydr

post-27099-0-06985100-1405215221.jpg

full.png

• Brohoof 6

You can't say no to that face 

attachicon.giffluttershy_s_gonna_cry_by_dmkruiz-d8s7vl3.png

That looks emotional to me. Whenever Fluttershy cries, It's making us cry on (or in front of) her too or pretty much it just feels emotional when she cries. The top3 Emotional Fluttershy episodes were Hurricane Fluttershy, Filli Vanilli, and It ain't easy being breezies.

• Brohoof 2