Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I saw a video a while back on where the members of the Mane Six rank when it comes to their singing voices and Fluttershy was dead last. I call BS on that because her voice is good enough to break Top 3 at the very least. What's even worse is that the idiot who made the video never even gave any reason for her placement there. All the video was was playing a few songs each of the members sang in order from worst singer to best singer. Avoid this video at all costs. It's not worth your time.

• Brohoof 5

Well that's how most fans are, but that's not true. The most beautiful singer is Fluttershy. She always likes to sing in front of her animals. In filli vanilli, she has the stage fright, but she overcame that fear. Mostly The songs that I like from Fluttershy are "Finding a pet", "So many wonders", "Music in the treetops", and "can i do it on my own". Her lullaby? I would say that she would make me fall a sleep If i heard that song from her.

Edited by KirbyFluttershy
  • Brohoof 4

If you count some of her solo parts in the EG songs her voice is just soothing and amazing :squee:. I very much hope they give her her first full length solo in S7 since the Filli Vanilli songs are too short and with the Pony tones while her other songs were Duets with Rainbow Dash.. :fluttershy: (I'm not counting the silent night song..)

• Brohoof 4

I saw a video a while back on where the members of the Mane Six rank when it comes to their singing voices and Fluttershy was dead last. I call BS on that because her voice is good enough to break Top 3 at the very least. What's even worse is that the idiot who made the video never even gave any reason for her placement there. All the video was was playing a few songs each of the members sang in order from worst singer to best singer. Avoid this video at all costs. It's not worth your time.

Well that's how most fans are, but that's not true. The most beautiful singer is Fluttershy. She always likes to sing in front of her animals. In filli vanilli, she has the stage fright, but she overcame that fear. Mostly The songs that I like from Fluttershy are "Finding a pet", "So many wonders", "Music in the treetops", and "can i do it on my own". Her lullaby? I would say that she would make me fall a sleep If i heard that song from her.

Fluttershy is a better singer than many if not most Disney Princesses. Her "Music in the Treetops" is even better than Snow's White's "A Smile and a Song," (which I believe is the song it was based on?) I can listen to "Finding a Pet" over and over again, especially the last part. 

fluttershy_is_best_singer__by_mactavish1

• Brohoof 5

Fluttershy is a better singer than many if not most Disney Princesses. Her "Music in the Treetops" is even better than Snow's White's "A Smile and a Song," (which I believe is the song it was based on?) I can listen to "Finding a Pet" over and over again, especially the last part.

sig-4708578.fluttershy_is_best_singer__b

I've been under the impression that Belle, Ariel, Tiana, and Elsa, among others, are the best singers when it comes to Disney Princesses (even though Elsa is technically a queen) and that Fluttershy is on the same level as, if not better than, them. Naturally, it's hard to top someone as great as Idina Menzel, but, if anypony could, I think Flutters is more than up to the task.

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, same here. Her singing in it is so incredibly beautiful and adorable. 

I also think her "Flutterguy" version is really good, too. :squee:  

A Helping Hoof:

mlp_fim___a_helping_hoof_by_shadow_dance

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 5

I thought we were expecting more of flutterbat pictures for the month of october or the masquerade (without the mask) costume.

Anyway when I was going through some facebook posts, I found this for pokemon and MLP crossover. I was like I died in cuteness when I saw the picture.. Fluttershy is too cute and adorable in eevee form.

• Brohoof 4