Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

My Derpy shrine is currently in storage because of my complicated living situation, but here's a picture of my Derpy plush, which I have with me at all times.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

img-2977782-1-10320978_266102420263487_8

Also featured in the picture, is one of my guitars. I name all my instruments, and call this one Ditzy.

ALSO, have a beautiful, round Derpy rump, stuck in a shrubbery.

img-2977782-2-10482593_267412863465776_2

Holy crap would I do anything to get a plush like that. (Instead I'm getting a gaming PC. But I promise I would change every icon to something with Derpy on it, so that I would feel good when opening Steam.)

• Brohoof 3

That Derpy/Anon child pics kinda freaks me out... O_o I prefer Dinky. ;)

I don't know... I think she's kinda cute!

Derpy is gunna smother you all in your sleep and she will do so using...............MUFFINS mwahaha lol jk derpy for queen of england and president of america and ruler of all. :-)

Lol... How... Random.. But you don't seem to be alone...

6af22f74256dfe7bb23823ecedf31569_500.jpg552587_163788540411817_1178029117_n.png

• Brohoof 3

I don't know... I think she's kinda cute!

Lol... How... Random.. But you don't seem to be alone...

6af22f74256dfe7bb23823ecedf31569_500.jpg552587_163788540411817_1178029117_n.png

Then we shall replace obama tomorrow night with derpy while wearing pink and yellow balaclavas and black suits :-) I love being random

• Brohoof 3

Who's Anon? I do have to agree though; the human/pony hybrid child is a little bit off putting. Maybe it's me? I dunno.

Anon is short for anonymous, which is essentially a blank-slate human character with no defining characteristics.

The idea is that you can pair the Anon with a pony of your choice and then project yourself into Anon, that's why he/she is always a blank-slate

It's a way for people like me to fulfill their fantasies, since drawings, paintings, and memorabilia are the closest thing to a real MLP pony that we'll ever get to experience.

It's heart-breaking (to me at least) but it is what it is, and I just have to work with it.

I personally imagine this to be Derpy's dream.

She looks so peaceful and beautiful :')

Throwing my own stuff in here, because why not.

Derpy in a bathrobe and wet mane  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

aftershower_derp__by_l0ve_hate_l0ve-d705

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 5

I love the community here, and when a community-based character is shown more in the series, I know that the show has appreciation for the fans. Derpy's personality is adorable and she's that forgiving type of clumsy, the one where you can't yell at her because she can't help it. She's lovable, kind, and clumsy, but she's my favorite. :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

derpy is ok but there are better ponies imo

how dare you. We derpy lovers not in a creepy r34 way take offence to you offending our queen and draging us down with your horrible comment. For that you get no muffins and I cry in a corner for a while good going. I hope your proud of yourself derpy fans ATTACK

• Brohoof 2

They only show her in 5 episodes though .

Actually she appears very often in the show. (She has appeared in 51 episodes so far according to the wiki)

But she's in the background most of the time.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

She blinks  :wub:

img-2995758-1-ciHBdi5.gif

Ultraderp: imminent!

img-2995758-2-JkIyHhI.png

Preparing to gorge on muffins  :muffins:

img-2995758-3-xq24k3R.jpg

Derpy has absorbed the mane six, and her cute has increased hundredfold...

img-2995758-4-OFXfLFM.jpg

Or you'd think that way at least, but it is actually a physical impossibility: Derpy already holds maximum cuteness. More cannot be added to her, but it can surround her as an aura, an aura of extra cute. Very similar to how radioactivity works.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 4

how dare you. We derpy lovers not in a creepy r34 way take offence to you offending our queen and draging us down with your horrible comment. For that you get no muffins and I cry in a corner for a while good going. I hope your proud of yourself derpy fans ATTACK

It's okay friend... I don't think they meant offense... True this is a place to only say positive things about Derpy whether she's your favorite pony or your least... But as far as things go it was pretty tame... They didn't say they hated her; just that they liked some other ponies better... There are ponies I like better than Derpy; but I still love her! (Not in an r34 way; that's a great quote btw!)

post-26689-0-05820400-1408391625_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-04426900-1408391636_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Ultraderp: imminent!

JkIyHhI.png

:wub: :wub:

Actually her cuteness wasn't the reason I started to like her. It was more because of her voice and her interaction with Rainbow Dash in The Last Roundup. She immediately became my favorite pony after that.

I realized she was actually cute later. :derp:

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 3

I personally imagine this to be Derpy's dream.

img-2991544-1-derpy__s_dream_by_zantyarz

You have to look at that with this music ... so much goodness together ... it pleases the soul.

• Brohoof 3