Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been compared to a famous youtuber?

Mellow

So I was talking to my friend earlier while playing some quake and we began to talk about famous yotubers. So I asked him if anyone told him he sounds like a young total biscuit (he really does! It kinda scares me  :blink:) and he said a few times and said that I remind him of Captain Sparkles (I guess its true I do act alot like Captain Sparkles) so I wanted to know have any of you ever been compared to a famous youtuber?

• Brohoof 1

Over the years, I've taken on many of the mannerisms of Kootra (talking about cats, going "What the Brown?", etc.) I was even going to name a kitten I was supposed to get Tali, after his cat. As a result, I've understandably been compared to him in the past.

Eh, I wish. Me and my friends used to make videos. I'd film, edit, and sometimes be in them. To be honest, they looked pretty good, considering we were 10-12 when made them. We had a channel, but we've never been compared to a famous youtuber. But I'm alright with it.

I've been compared to The Commentator (NormalDifficulty)... scumbags once I found out what it was. I'm a huge PewDiePie fan, so when I told my friend I wanted to learn Swedish he instantly thought of the aforementioned.

• 9 months later...

My friend likes to compare the way I act to Pat of Two Best Friends Play. My general rudeness and brash attitude in real life might have something to do with said comparison. 

Eh, no not really, frankly people hardly ever compare me to anyone anywhere, YouTube included, famous or infamous.

So no, nobody has ever compared me to a famous YouTube, probably because anytime i try to be funny it doesn't really work.