Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Need a Signature? I'm here to help!

~Cider Barrel~

(edited)

can you change the "not doing things" to "doing nothing" cause now that i read it, it sounds funny

Yep that's no problem at all, good to hear you like it, I too wasn't sure if the text sounded right as well.

img-1238255-1-wGaZii8.png

----------

Pony - Fluttershy (preferably as a filly). If you could fit someone else in the sig, that would be great as well (doesn't matter who, just as long as it fits) Text - Soundgarden (doesn't matter what font, just as long as it fits the sig) Background - This is where I leave you to experiment, I don't know what I want, so I will leave that to you. I do hope that it isn't a problem, I tend to be a bit unspecific. 

Loads of Details is what i like to see, yeah i'm happy to do this i will add it to my Queue for Later

i Quickly and Randomly shuffled my Vector Section for the Second pony within the Image, Ironically it landed on Filly rainbow dash, hope that's ok.

img-1238255-2-jwOBhPL.pngShes so cute  :wub: 

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Now that your back could you do my request?

It was for crystal coat spike in any background that fits with text saying my username. (the text should be a little shiny)

Edited by cmarston1

I'd like a rainbow dash sig. With a rainbow sort of background. Just something cool, you know?

Rainbow dash, probably flying. Some sort of cool artsy rainbow background. No words I guess.

(edited)

hey i would like to put in a request for a sig that has a dark blue background with a silver crescent moon and the words Cobalt Crescent in silver lettering and my pony which i can email or dropbox to u if you need me too

Edited by COBALT CRESCENT

Yep that's no problem at all, good to hear you like it, I too wasn't sure if the text sounded right as well.

img-1238255-1-wGaZii8.png

----------

Will be doing Requests tomorrow as i have a day off, get them in now as it's gonna be a rapidly increasing list.

>Doctor Whooves

>Acticbloom (possibly)

>Your Friend

Loads of Details is what i like to see, yeah i'm happy to do this i will add it to my Queue for Later

i Quickly and Randomly shuffled my Vector Section for the Second pony within the Image, Ironically it landed on Filly rainbow dash, hope that's ok.

img-1238255-2-jwOBhPL.pngShes so cute :wub:

So adorable :D! That should fit perfectly, and good that I was specific enough. Other than that, take your time and don't stress over it :)

(edited)

Current Requests - .

@Doctor Whooves (Staying with tradition i will give it another go)

@Your Friend 

@Dash Magic 

@COBALT CRESENT 

UPDATE - 

APPLES!

Hi there Articbloom tell me what ya think and anything you want changing.

img-1238581-1-ER1SD6e.png
img-1238581-2-2P0DPcF.png

Fluttershy (preferably as a filly). If you could fit someone else in the sig, that would be great as well (doesn't matter who, just as long as it fits)

HI soundgarden, I tell me what ya think, Rainbow dash got a scarf so Fluttershy gets a Costume! i can change the text to something you might like better if needed,

img-1238581-3-dLXV8Qf.png

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~

Current Requests - .@Doctor Whooves (Staying with tradition i will give it another go)@Acticbloom@Soundgarden)@Your Friend @Dash Magic @COBALT CRESENT

I requested something before you stopped doing them for a while. It's on page 2, post #27.

If you could do mine, I'd be really grateful! :)

(edited)

Omg i love it Cider! The Apple family are the best and just so adorable! although you left out apples i think this is better! Now for a filler sentence....

Edited by Articbloom

(edited)

I requested something before you stopped doing them for a while. It's on page 2, post #27.

If you could do mine, I'd be really grateful! :)

Give  cider barrel  a chance I am sure he is trying his best to fulfill the wishes of everypony and  I am sure he is working to get  them all done as fast as he can and  that some of them take more time than others

Edited by COBALT CRESCENT

Ponies: Twilight on the left, Discord on the right. Background: I'd like the left-hand-side to be bright and cheerful (where Twilight is), and the right-hand-side to be dark and mysterious (where Discord is). Text: Light Is Inspiration Drawn From Dark's Illumination

QXQF3WA.png

there ya go, forgetfulness is my excuse for this 1. tell me what you like and what you want changing, it wont be easy to change as this has been on my imgur for ages.

p.s. i had help with this one.

Current Requests - .

@Doctor Whooves (Staying with tradition i will give it another go)

@Your Friend 

@Dash Magic 

@COBALT CRESENT 

UPDATE - 

Hi there Articbloom tell me what ya think and anything you want changing.

img-1238581-1-ER1SD6e.png

img-1238581-2-2P0DPcF.png

HI soundgarden, I tell me what ya think, Rainbow dash got a scarf so Fluttershy gets a Costume! i can change the text to something you might like better if needed,

img-1238581-3-dLXV8Qf.png

Gah! So adorable :wub:

I love it, but there is one complain: Fluttershy doesn't really fit in all to well, got any other pic of her that could fit in a bit better?

And about the font, it's perfect, no need to change it. And if you can change the Fluttershy pic, I maaaaaybe want it on the left side and keep RD on the right. I'm not sure though, so I will se :)

Thanks again!

I love it, but there is one complain: Fluttershy doesn't really fit in all to well, got any other pic of her that could fit in a bit better?   And about the font, it's perfect, no need to change it. And if you can change the Fluttershy pic, I maaaaaybe want it on the left side and keep RD on the right. I'm not sure though, so I will see

Yep that's fine here you go

UyQ6kNx.png

just to say for this signature i really did almost die, looking at all the cute little pictures  :wub:

Cider barrel

there ya go, forgetfulness is my excuse for this 1. tell me what you like and what you want changing, it wont be easy to change as this has been on my imgur for ages.p.s. i had help with this one.

That's really good! :) Just a few changes I'd like to suggest: 

With regard to the text, could you capitalise the first letter of the words "light", "dark", "inspiration" and "illumination"? Also in the text, the sudden change between black and white causes a bit of a clash, so please change the text's colour scheme to something that's a little easier on the eyes.

Finally, could you get a more sinister image of Discord and replace the one that's there now? One where he looks ominous and evil.

Thank you!

Finally, could you get a more sinister image of Discord and replace the one that's there now? One where he looks ominous and evil.

I laughed at this bit cause i spend ages trying to find an evil looking picture for discord, My partner in crime is sending you a little message about the text :)

hey i would like to put in a request for a sig that has a dark blue background with a silver crescent moon and the words Cobalt Crescent in silver lettering and my pony

There ya go cobalt sorry it took so long, tell me what you think and what you would like changing. (such a pretty moon)

7EtuE94.png

(imgur image) 

Cider Barrel

Yep that's fine here you go

img-1240811-1-UyQ6kNx.png

just to say for this signature i really did almost die, looking at all the cute little pictures :wub:

Cider barrel

Yes! That's absolutely perfect! Pretty much what I had in mind and just too darn adorkable!

I will make sure to credit you for this :)

I laughed at this bit cause i spend ages trying to find an evil looking picture for discord, My partner in crime is sending you a little message about the text :)

There ya go cobalt sorry it took so long, tell me what you think and what you would like changing. (such a pretty moon)

7EtuE94.png

(imgur image) 

Cider Barrel

I love it is perfect thanks so much for making it for me keep up the good work Cider Barrel I cant think of anything to change its perfect just the way it is

• 2 weeks later...

Could I request a signature please?

Pony: Spitfire, maybe this one of her bellow.

post-332-0-16313400-1363635168_thumb.png this on the left.

post-332-0-50021800-1363635528_thumb.png and this one on the right (If thats okay)

Text: Spit-Fire

Background: Can I leave it up to you? I really don't know what I want for the background.

I hope this is okay, thank you.

I don't mind how long it takes, when ever is fine. smile.png

(edited)

Could I request a signature please?

Wooh lucky my emails told me you posted this or i would of never noticed it. yeah i can do that for ya

img-1286392-1-idJBPBQ.png

img-1286392-2-1tlqWd6.png

How are these? tell me what ya think and what you would like changing ok. smile.png

Cider Barrel

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~

Umm well could you maybe do mine of  the crystal kingdom coat spike (in any background that works) with my username (shiny letters) on the top for me please when ever you have the time.

Hey Cider you talent monster. I'd like to request one made by your talent.  (Do you do avatars as well? Or is this just signatures?)  

I would like you to use the picture below but I want you to experiment with the picture:

7214-13271-appledash-applejack-rainbow-d

I want you to experiment (if your up for it), on different backgrounds and looks.  I love your abstract backgrounds with lines and marks so please feel free to use them.  All I care for is RBD and AJ there.  I was maybe thinking of maybe like a brick wall and there are empty spray cans on the ground and all over.  The tag on the wall would read MeanBlackHawk in graffiti ... etc.. but again I want you to take control of this request how you see fit.

I would like the text to read MeanBlackHawk.  If you have a quote that would go with whatever your doing, feel free to add it like I said; this beast of a task is entirely up to you.

I hope this isn't too much to ask cider. If so just let me know I have a backup request (if that makes sense? :P)

Ponies: My OC(Use the pic in my signature) and Vinyl Scratch
Text: Just my name
Background: Just as long as it looks Dubstep-ish(with lasers or something, haha) I'm happy with it. But the main color of the background has to be blue like that wubs one you made.

A few extras: Can you put my OC and Vinyl next to each other(Like Vinyl is facing my OC)And to the left? On the right I would love my name to be there. Sorry if I'm being too specific laugh.png

Oh how can I forget? Can you use this picture of Vinyl?

GptEH3c.png?1

Edited by d-_-b BassPony

I not to familiar with the whole computer drawing techniques xD. but a cool signature for me would do me some good.
I actually have an OC on paper :P
So i kinda remade her using some ponymaker i found.
My gamer name is WorstSniper so it would be really cool if you could do something with that and also. I really like music :3 so i don't really know what type of font. Anything will please me ^_^

post-11536-0-25140000-1363674255.png

(edited)

All I care for is RBD and AJ there.  I was maybe thinking of maybe like a brick wall and there are empty spray cans on the ground and all over.  The tag on the wall would read MeanBlackHawk in graffiti ... etc.. but again I want you to take control of this request how you see fit.

Hay Black hawk how is this, i did give that one suggestion a go with this brick wall kinda looking thing i wish there was more space in the signature so i can put more in.

img-1287957-1-KNSzeEG.png

the other suggestion you gave me with a .GIF and clouds and such would of taken me longer to do so sorry i couldn't pull that off.

Ponies: My OC(Use the pic in my signature) and Vinyl Scratch Text: Just my name Background: Just as long as it looks Dubstep-ish(with lasers or something, haha) I'm happy with it. But the main color of the background has to be blue like that wubs one you made.

Hay there Basspony this is what i threw together for yours. 

img-1287957-2-c7OIXSd.png

43taAVu.gif

as you can see i had to miss out a few things Your OC has a black background with dark blue hair, making it extremely difficult to cut out, sorry about that.

img-1287957-3-sad.png

Tell me what you would like changing and i will do my best.

Cider Barrel

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~

Wooh lucky my emails told me you posted this or i would of never noticed it. yeah i can do that for ya

img-1286392-1-idJBPBQ.png

img-1286392-2-1tlqWd6.png

How are these? tell me what ya think and what you would like changing ok. img-1286392-3-smile.png

Cider Barrel

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH these are amazing I love them! You don't need to change anything they are perfect! You are so lovely to have made these for me, thank you very much. This is the best thing ever. wub.png