Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

As has been said before, those two desperately need an episode together. They look great side by side.

img-2742484-1-20140417211136!Rarity_&_Ra

img-2742484-2-20120423012846!Rarity_&_Ra

img-2742484-3-Rarity_and_Rainbow_Dash_gi

I like how in the first two pictures, it looks like Rainbow Dash has a thing for Rarity. Second one Rainbow Dash looks like she's whistling like "Hey baby...".

Must...  Not...  Ship!  Isn't fair to...  Pinkie Pie lol.

Good idea! :) They can imagine plenty of dialogues with it.

Personally I'd like an episode a bit like Griffon the Brush Off, where they'd find they have something in common...

You know, they could probably work that into the episode idea I had too. Maybe the argument over how to decorate the castle is settled when they discover they have a common passion between the two of them and they settle on decorating the castle together. Maybe decorating is the bond they share, and they realize that cool and elegance go hoof in hoof and they put chandeliers, armor, and fancy weapons everywhere!

But yeah, I can't wait to see what really does happen if they decide to have these two together for a change. I'm sure whatever happens, it'll be awesome!

Ship to your heart's content, hombre!

rarity_and_rainbow_dash_2173_1920x1200.j

Rarity knows Rainbow Dash is fabulous!

• Brohoof 3

You know, they could probably work that into the episode idea I had too. Maybe the argument over how to decorate the castle is settled when they discover they have a common passion between the two of them and they settle on decorating the castle together. Maybe decorating is the bond they share, and they realize that cool and elegance go hoof in hoof and they put chandeliers, armor, and fancy weapons everywhere!

But yeah, I can't wait to see what really does happen if they decide to have these two together for a change. I'm sure whatever happens, it'll be awesome!

That would definitely make a great episode, but I'm not sure one of Rainbow Dash's passion is decorating. :P

But, why not?

That would definitely make a great episode, but I'm not sure one of Rainbow Dash's passion is decorating. :P

But, why not?

Ha ha, well maybe not, but I'm sure Rainbow Dash can pick it up to make sure that the new castle is sufficiently cool!

That Rainbow :wub:  Rarity, can I have copies from the photos? :blush:

Rarity: Well, since you asked so nicely darling...

rainbow_dash__yay__by_likemike213-d56u90

My second response to this:

Rainbow_Dash_hugs_Pinkie_Pie_and_Rarity_

Rainbow Dash takes both!

• Brohoof 4

Rainbow Dash just felt like doing things in reverse during that photo shoot.

They can't just switch their cutie marks at will! She's not a unicorn! Somepony fix it!!

• Brohoof 1

Who's a faster flyer, Dashie, or G1 pony Firefly?

Rainbow Dash I guess, she can fly very fast since she can make a sonic rainboom. But we don't know about Firefly.

They can't just switch their cutie marks at will! She's not a unicorn! Somepony fix it!!

They can't, you're right.

But this is Rainbow Dash we're talking about here.

She totally can.

Rainbow_Dash_being_smug_S4E04.png

See, even Twilight is angry about how awesome Rainbow Dash is!

• Brohoof 4

I can see a Rarity and RD episode working around the idea that they have a lot of similarities but they work in different ways