Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Rockshire's Cavern Party! (OOC)

Undyne

I just had to say this...Luna Lovegood. Moonstruck is now my favorite out of all your characters.

-_-

I don't claim to be the quite possibly the biggest Harry Potter fan in North Carolina without reason.

I've always prided myself in my Luna impression. I do a fairly decent Dumbledore as well. Rag and Tag were originally supposed to be vague remakes of the Weasley Twins, but that just didn't seem to fit. I'm in the process of entirely reinventing the pair, which is probably going to make Rag a boy and even changing their names. 

I like to keep the colt:mare ratio on my OC list about even.

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 2

I just had to say this...Luna Lovegood. Moonstruck is now my favorite out of all your characters.

I think you might like Moonstruck's older sister as well, then, now that I think about it. Sunshine (Considering changing that name) is a bit Hermione-ish. Brilliant contrast.

Mind if I change my character from Sky to Magpie? He is in my signature and I'm kinda bored of Sky. 

I didn't recognize you until I realized you're Sky. :P Well, good luck and have fun with your new character!

I didn't recognize you until I realized you're Sky. :P Well, good luck and have fun with your new character!

Yeah, well my real name means "little magpie" in Latin (Not to sure if it was Latin.) So I thought if I was to have a ponysona it would be better to base him off my name.

Okay, I'm an absolute idiot. My name actually means "little raven" in Irish... Well, buck... I should have really re-looked that fact up.
  • Brohoof 2

Opalicous, Slide is still in the same spot. He's just creepily staring....er, "checking out" Rockshire at the moment. So, congratulations, you're stuck with Slide again. :D

Sorry about that, must have missed it. I thought you were talking to Rockshire, I'll reread the post and edit.

Ugh, sorry, time to edit.

I feel like I'm putting too much emphasis on the energetic nature of Scarlet Crunch, with special bonus effects from her cutie mark. This, as posted by Windy Scamper, makes her seem insane, which is exactly what I had been trying to avoid. What have I been doing wrong so I may fix it, while still keeping Scarlet energetic and active.

Time to sleep, but if you answer to this, I'll make sure to read it tomorrow.

Really? I tried to calm Scarlet down to become less insane, and now apparently she's stranger now? -.- I give up, she wasn't even the slightest drunk and she's giving a bad impression.

I don't know where to go from here, it'll just make her seem drunker and weirder...

Edited by Opalicious
  • Brohoof 1

A blue alicorn mare trotted inside the cavern. She was exhausted from her long trott.

She had an injured wing and it had a scar on it. "Oy! I'm so glad I made it away from those

changelings! I probly would've ended up in one of those cocoons, slowly being turned into one."

Sorry, Mandy, but I'm afraid you haven't been cleared to post in the RP yet.

Marsh is DM.

Also, did you see the rules?

Am I invited to this cute little jambery?

Pwease? (like Pinkie Pie she loves parties

and is gave herself the party animal trait on SIMS 3)

As long as you post a link of your character here. And we would need one more colt to balance things out.

And yeah, you have to read the rules. Otherwise, I cannot accept you.

Edited by Marsh
  • Brohoof 1

I can't help but slightly feel like everyone is already paired up? Why is Magpie (Could I change his name to Raven?) so alone?

As far as i know, Slide, Snow and Rockshire are still single. Oh and nightfall too. So yeah theres a few options for ya
  • Brohoof 1

As far as i know, Slide, Snow and Rockshire are still single. Oh and nightfall too. So yeah theres a few options for ya

Yeah, um Slide and Nighfall are stallions. Rockshire is kinda with Nightfall already. So that just leaves snow.

Edit: Okay Nightfall isn't with Rockshire.

Edited by Raven
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, um Slide and Nighfall are stallions. Rockshire is kinda with Nightfall already. So that just leaves snow.

Edit: Okay Nightfall isn't with Rockshire.

Yep so its your pick, or nightfalls, so one of you choose, or i will. Thats a lot of camas i placed in that sentence... Random camas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

('Cause i can!)

• Brohoof 1

Well, Slide has been eying Rockshire for quite some time. If you're going to pair, now might be the best time to steal. Or otherwise, Rockshire is wandering.

• Brohoof 1

Well, Slide has been eying Rockshire for quite some time. If you're going to pair, now might be the best time to steal. Or otherwise, Rockshire is wandering.

Yeah, im stuck with talking to slide until Scamps post, since Snow is wanting to talk to Rockshire but i dont think thats going to happen soon so yeah, now is the time to steal.

Steal.....

• Brohoof 1

Wait...has Moonstruck been taken yet ? I thought the only couple so far was Star and Light...Maybe i'm just crazy.

Yeah, turns out I'm an idiot because only two people are actually a couple. Yet Magpie is still very alone.

Can I change my name to Raven? Magpie sounds weird.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, turns out I'm an idiot because only two people are actually a couple. Yet Magpie is still very alone.

Can I change my name to Raven? Magpie sounds weird.

I didn't see this for so long, but it is disappointing that you have missed Scarlet. :( Of course, Slide has probably convinced Magpie Scarlet is insane. :P

''Eh, goodbye then!'' Splinter said while noticing Moon had trotted away. ''Damn, I could really use a shot of cider right now..'' Splinter said with a pain in his throat and drinking more of the punch. In the corner of his eye, he had noticed a blue alicorn trotting into the cave.

@,

''Holy pug in a pizza box!'' Splinter said quietly to himself while gazing at the alicorn. ''How could a ALICORN be at this party? Rockshire must have some pretty great friends.. And some mighty pretty looking ones, too.'' Splinter said while approaching the alicorn with caution. ''Be careful! You never know when she might be able to attack! And her wing looks mighty bad, too.'' 

Sorry, dude, but this person is not participating in this RP. So, please edit your post, OK? Thanks.

• Brohoof 1

Moonstruck is not taken yet. That much I can say. Sure, Splinter might be rather smitten with her, I'm not sure, but Moonstruck is still flying as free as a wing-headed ballitoot.

Edited by Descant