Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Rockshire's Cavern Party! (OOC)

Undyne

Welp,now we need two mares.

I would suggest PMing Descant and Octavia's Cellozoid to bring their female OCs over here.

No...We have four mares and four colts. We don't need anymore before we start. Heh heh...I just derped out real hard.

Speaking of which. Are we gonna wait till tomorrow or are we going to start tonight @, ?

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1

No...We have four mares and four colts. We don't need anymore before we start.

Speaking of which. Are we gonna wait till tomorrow or are we going to start tonight @, ?

I'm debating that as of now... I'm like super busy at the moment... OK. Once I get home from school tomorrow, I'll get this up and running.

• Brohoof 3

Did someone say my name?

I always love this kind of RP. I'd be happy to join as Moonstruck, seeing as how you need another mare and my new one needs developing, but, with my busy schedule, there may be times I'm not able to respond as immediately as people might like. Is this acceptable?

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

Wait, who's the fourth mare then? I'm really confuzzled right now, I have no idea what just happened....

I always love this kind of RP. I'd be happy to join as Moonstruck, seeing as how you need another mare and my new one needs developing, but, with my busy schedule, there may be times I'm not able to respond as immediately as people might like. Is this acceptable?

Well, now Moonstruck is. Accepted. Just give me a sec to update everything. And I'll alert everyone once this starts.

• Brohoof 1

I...Just did the biggest derp in the world. For some reason I was thinking we needed more colts...Wow Flame...Wow.

That's what I was saying... If it'll please everyone, I can take a shot at playing Lite Shade for this.

That's what I was saying... If it'll please everyone, I can take a shot at playing Lite Shade for this.

You don't have too if you don't want, I am fine to wait until tomorrow  :)

We could send a message around to some role playing friends or something.

You don't have too if you don't want, I am fine to wait until tomorrow  :)

We could send a message around to some role playing friends or something.

That could also work out well. If you can. If not, then I'll put in Lite. In the meantime, jeez, this is hectic...

That could also work out well. If you can. If not, then I'll put in Lite. In the meantime, jeez, this is hectic...

I said we  :P But I did plan on doing just that...I will send some messages around. Maybe Cellozoid or...or...I will go through my friends list  ;)

Only send the PMs one at a time, because we need one more mare, so we don't want a lot to come here. Otherwise, we'll be turning away a lot of the people we invited.

I already sent a PM to three people...We will see how it goes. If one of them joins as a mare the other to could join as a mare and a colt so it would still be even...we would just have an extra pair of ponies.

• Brohoof 1

What, where did Nightfall's code go?

Is he still in?

Sorry, I am just being paranoid here. Don't mind me...

I'll have to add you once I get back on my computer. Don't worry, you're in this. So, you're reserved. J

• Brohoof 1

ENOUGH WITH THE DERPIN' AND LETS GET...

I seriously can't think of anything that rhymes with that, I am seriously disappointed right now. Anyhoof, I have absolutely-lutely no intention of using Cello Opal, so time to make a random character! Yay!!!!!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scarlet-crunch-r2555

God, this is gonna be fun.

>Cello Opal

>Is not Cello Opal

>Cereal pony

Uh, something tells me you were derping.. You were, right?

• Brohoof 3

>Cello Opal

>Is not Cello Opal

>Cereal pony

Uh, something tells me you were derping.. You were, right?

Not sure. I'll calrify that I'm not using my usual female Opal, Cello Opal, and I will escape from the realm of Opal to create a new pony, Scarlet Crunch.

• Brohoof 2

Not sure. I'll calrify that I'm not using my usual female Opal, Cello Opal, and I will escape from the realm of Opal to create a new pony, Scarlet Crunch.

And I shall refer to this pony solely as "Cap'n".

No, seriously, that sounds like something Moonstruck might do.

• Brohoof 1

And I shall refer to this pony solely as "Cap'n".

No, seriously, that sounds like something Moonstruck might do.

Lol, sounds fine with me. Now, allow me to read the OP and find out where this takes place, as I was happy to join before I got details. My favorite approach :)

Edited by Opalicious

Mind if I change my character from Sky to Magpie? He is in my signature and I'm kinda bored of Sky. 

Well, since you haven't posted yet, I'll allow it. Magpie is accepted to this roleplay. Now, get posting!

"Oh, we were still talking?" Moonstruck looked slightly taken aback, although not displeased. "Ponies usually just walk away from me. They seem to want to get away from me, usually. I don't really mind, though," she said, still not looking up from her drawing, which she was now writing a few paragraphs under, the yellow aura levitating the quill. "I'm used to it." She settled the quill behind her ear, and flipped the drawing around to show Splinter, which she seemed to deem simpler than just explaining what it was. It was a bizarre thing, with a strange polka-dotted pattern, translucent wings, a long, pencil-like snout, and a heavily coloured outline. "It's a cervebor. They're really tiny, and fly in through your ears to suck on your brain. And if you've got one in there, you'll go all rigid-like. Like this." She demonstrated by freezing. She didn't even blink.    ((Just so you know, there's absolutely no way something like this exists. Moonstruck's just a bit weird.))

I just had to say this...Luna Lovegood. Moonstruck is now my favorite out of all your characters.

• Brohoof 2