Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Innocence (An Antagonist Roleplay)

Feather Gem

Harp isn't no marry sue or alicron , she is a small black mare with a white mane. I am pretty sure some of my rivals would agree with me on that.

Okay.  Just jump in and pretend you were there the whole time.

Now everyone else, LETS START (continue) THIS ROLEPLAY!

Sounds good, I'll post again once the Antagonists begin interacting with the group, right now Darts is kind of away from everyone.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

Sounds good, I'll post again once the Antagonists begin interacting with the group, right now Darts is kind of away from everyone.

Actually your lack of posting lead us to give the boot so youve been replaced.

Sorry.

Though Angel may say otherwise. Who knows.

Oh and DOLAN GET YOUR FLANK OVER HERE AND BEGIN ROLEPLAYING

Actually your lack of posting lead us to give the boot so youve been replaced.

Sorry.

Though Angel may say otherwise. Who knows.

Oh and DOLAN GET YOUR FLANK OVER HERE AND BEGIN ROLEPLAYING

No that wasn't me, I have been posting as much as everyone else, I just took a break because I was ahead of everyone.

I'm posting in it right now, I was just waiting for everyone to get caught up, now that it has started up again I'm going to start posting more.

Were you? I swear I saw you post once. Or am I thing of somepony else? I dunno your name and avatar musve confused me for somepony else but whatever.

Well I haven't changed my name, but I have changed my avatar, maybe you confused me for someone else.

I'm the cocky pegasus who spends all his time showing off. :P

WAT

Well, considering I have little to no character to go on, it would be highly experimental.

Let on of the other guys do it, I don't really mind. I'd rather play as a pony anyways, which doesn't seem possible at this time.

That's what's happening with me right now. I don't want just two antagonists to move forward without the rest.

Hey.  Everyone else has posted since we've begun again, so I'm letting you know we started if you didn't already know!

@Sombra frowned when they revealed the cave entrance. Sombra summoned one way glass made of crystals that sprung up out of the bottom of the cave entrance. "Use magic to get through glass, they should not see us until they all in cave" he told nightmare Moon (who SHOULD be here. Someone go PM him :X).

What are you saying here? Did Sombra block off the cave entrance or something?

He blocked off the cave entrance with one way glass. Making it look like part of the mountain from one side, and see through glass on the cave inside so they could see out. We can use magic to go past the wall though. But a simple illusion spell won't remove it anymore.

hory shet

I completely forgot

Get me off that list

Don't ask questions

I can't be on that list

I can't explain why

So wait, you can't play now?

I don't know if this roleplay will ever really begin.  I feel like starting over completely or giving up.

So wait, you can't play now?

I don't know if this roleplay will ever really begin. I feel like starting over completely or giving up.

no! Don't give up! You still have plenty of roleplayers and some of us WANT to post! How about somepony plays as nightmare moon AS WELL AS who they're rp'ing as.

no! Don't give up! You still have plenty of roleplayers and some of us WANT to post! How about somepony plays as nightmare moon AS WELL AS who they're rp'ing as.

Well, I suppose so.

Would you be willing to?  If you're not, perhaps one of the others would.

And if worst comes to worst, I might have to do it.  Even if it breaks my own rule.

Well, I suppose so.

Would you be willing to? If you're not, perhaps one of the others would.

And if worst comes to worst, I might have to do it. Even if it breaks my own rule.

I can't because i'm playing as nightmare moons pony so if I played her aswell i would be typing to myself and that would be awkward :l

I can't because i'm playing as nightmare moons pony so if I played her aswell i would be typing to myself and that would be awkward :l

Oh...yeah...

IS ANY PONY ELSE WILLING TO PLAY AS NIGHTMARE MOON?

COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON!

(If by the time I come on tomorrow [in over 24 hours] and no pony becomes her, I'll do it if just to start the roleplay)

Edited by Feather Gem

(edited)

Just posting to confirm that I'm staying in character. I don't want to change Discord's character, maybe just develop it a little bit.

Darts retaliated and flew up, chrysalis' green magic blast safely passing far below him. "Oh come oooooon!" he wined. "At least try and give me a fight" Darts mocked.

"Some villain you are, you know without your army of bug people you're pretty pitiful" Darts said as he broke into a steep dive, before Chrysalis could retaliate he flipped over and kicked her square in the chest, sending her sprawling back into the cave while he flew back up into the air. 

I noticed you're slightly controlling another character's actions in this post. Not sure if this counts as Godmoding, so we'll have to wait and see what Feather Gem says.

Edited by Doctor-Whooves
  • Brohoof 2