Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Be A Protagonist Or An Antagonist In An Anime?

Venomous

Depends on who's perspective and it doesn't necessarily mean I'm a hero or a villain. If it's happening from my perspective, I'm the protagonist. If I'm merely someone who opposes the protagonist, I'm an antagonist.

I'd probably go antagonist though, since I would find it interesting to see how the protagonist would view me from his/her perspective.

Edited by Light of Night
  • Brohoof 2

Aren't we all Protagonists from our own point of views? 

I would be an Antagonist. Not the Big Antagonist, but the kind of antagonist that the protag gets a begrudging respect for and maybe even work with every now and then. 

What is your definition of Protagonist/Antagonist?

Do you mean Antagonist as in villain? Or Antagonist as in "person who opposes the hero in some way" (eg, guards a door the hero want's to get through).

I'd probably be the one background guy who dies immediately. If I had a choice though, I'd want to be the character that isn't really good or bad, just there to watch, throw in some hints, and add some hilarious commentary.

• Brohoof 1

I'd want to be a protagonist in an anime, but in a way where he gives off an antagonist vibe. Sort of like an anti-hero, but he fights to protect innocent lives in a way where he kills off his enemies mercilessly.

I would definitely want to be among the protagonist group if I were in an anime. I just couldn't see myself as being a super evil villain, I guess. :P

I could be an antagonist. I've got my reasons. And anime generally puts out better villains than those of western culture. Generally.

I would be an antagonist, preferably an anti-villain with a good heart, just with unorthodox methods to achieving their goals. I don't have the spiky hair, goggles or ego to pull off playing main protagonist, but I can do a great evil laugh!

I'd actually like to be the antagonist, would deviate from my normal thoughts and such, also be totally opposite of my real life self. 

Would be interesting for sure.

I see myself as an antagonist who works in the shadows, adding a mystery and mystique around my character. So that when I am finally revealed, it leaves a positive impact. :D