Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favorite Main Villain?  

490 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Main Villain?

• Nightmare Moon
    • Discord
    • Chrysalis
    • King Sombra
    • Nightmare Rarity
    • Tirek
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • The Dazzlings
    • Starlight Glimmer
    • Principal Cinch
    • Midnight Sparkle
    • Gaia Everfree (Gloriosa)
    • Juniper Montage
    • The Storm King
    • Tempest Shadow
    • The Pony of Shadows/Stygian
    • Cozy Glow
    • Wallflower Blush
    • Vignette Valencia
  2. 2. Who is/are your favorite lower level antagonists?

• Trixie
    • Gilda
    • Flim/Flam
    • Diamond Dogs
    • Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon
    • Ahuizotl
    • Lightning Dust
    • Other (please specify with a comment )
    • Suri Polomare
    • The Mane-iac
    • Chancellor Neighsay

Im going to vote...DISCORD. He is a trickster and a strange villain. He could drink the actual glass from a drinking glass and leave the Chocolate milk. not even Chuck Norris could do anything to beat that.

Discord, due to his power and personality. Despite the cool changelings, Chrysalis just seemed like a physicologically-deranged Queen who wanted to take over all of Equestria. The bug-like origin of Chrysalis and her army was also rather creepy (also the fact that bugs could easily defeat horses in this show, according to the finale).

It's like spiders trying to take over Earth, oh wait....

Posted Image

I fully expected Discord to be at 100%. I mean who thought that people on the internet had differences opinions to those of mine? Absolutely crazy. Ah but bronies prove me wrong once again. Now for why Discord is best pony:-

1) He has these roundabout and just fun ways of going about his chaos. He doesn't just change the Mane 6, because he can, but he actually goes through the process of letting the Mane 6 change themselves, which actually revealed more about the Mane 6 themselves.

• He made Applejack realize that lies can provide comfort which made her lie.
  • Rarity was found to be indeed greedy, unable to give away Tom.
  • Pinkie Pie was very insecure about herself and needs others to like her. Discord used this to his advantage.
  • Rainbow Dash was shown to be not truly be loyal to her friends and that they weren't their priority.
  • Twilight lost hope in her friends, and slowly too, and thus lost her element as well. With no real interference from Discord.
I could go on and on but alas I have to go to school. :(

Discord was the most fleshed out character and that's probably why I like him so much.

(I just realized I have never seen bullet points on the forums). Does anypony use them?

• Brohoof 1

First of all, I agree with everything Evilshy said. I am indeed more of a Chaotic neutral character, not a villain. I never harmed a single pony, I just trolled and toyed with them. Somewhat similar to Mr. Mxyzptlk, a villain from the Super-Man universe. He too was a divine being who enjoyed toying and trolling lower mortals with random powers.

That said, for the sake of the poll, I still go with myself~ Then Chrysalis and NNM.

actually you did harm ponies. They got trampled by the long legged bunny things and the creepy dancing dudes. Your exploding chocolate milk? Very dangerous. Buildings floating upside down? You, sir, are very much a villian

(edited)

actually you did harm ponies. They got trampled by the long legged bunny things and the creepy dancing dudes. Your exploding chocolate milk? Very dangerous. Buildings floating upside down? You, sir, are very much a villian

I don't control what the bunnies do, nor did I throw the milk at anyone specific ;) I haven't specifically done a single thing.

Also, floating buildings aren't inherently evil. Like I said, I'm a universal troll, but I'm less of a villain than someone like Chrysalis.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

I don't control what the bunnies do, nor did I throw the milk at anyone specific ;) I haven't specifically done a single thing.

Also, floating islands aren't inherently evil xD

true. But what if someone was in the building? Then we could get pony pancakes. Also, didnt you try to strangle the mane 6 at one point using magic? Cus it looked like it.

true. But what if someone was in the building? Then we could get pony pancakes. Also, didnt you try to strangle the mane 6 at one point using magic? Cus it looked like it.

If's and but's are different than "I'm specifically trying to harm you".

That wasn't strangling, that was me levitating them up to me using their elements that happened to be around their necks :P

(edited)

That was harder than I thought it would be. I mean, Chrysalis did smack down Celestia. In the end, I had to go with Discord, though.

Edit: Chaotic evil is far more interesting than simple--campy--evil.

Edited by EmmerichWolfe

If's and but's are different than "I'm specifically trying to harm you".

That wasn't strangling, that was me levitating them up to me using their elements that happened to be around their necks :P

Hm .. i guess. Yeah ok your right. Discord: 1 Shadow: 0

Hm .. i guess. Yeah ok your right. Discord: 1 Shadow: 0

*pats*

In the grand scheme of the show yes, I am a 'villain', because I am opposing the main characters and pose a huge problem for them: I make their lives uninhabitable due to my chaos. My point simply is that I'm not the same type of villain as say Chrysalis, who is a 'true' villain. I'm chaotic neutral, just trying to have fun <3 Not specifically out to take over for the sake of taking over.

*pats*

In the grand scheme of the show yes, I am a 'villain', because I am opposing the main characters and pose a huge problem for them: I make their lives uninhabitable due to my chaos. My point simply is that I'm not the same type of villain as say Chrysalis, who is a 'true' villain. I'm chaotic neutral, just trying to have fun <3 Not specifically out to take over for the sake of taking over.

* lowers head in shame*

Yeah makes sense. But if this wasn't a kids show you'd probably hurt ponies like you did back in the vid I sent you a few days ago. 'Cus I like both versions of Discord, the version in the actual show then that darker version that was in the video.

* lowers head in shame*

Yeah makes sense. But if this wasn't a kids show you'd probably hurt ponies like you did back in the vid I sent you a few days ago. 'Cus I like both versions of Discord, the version in the actual show then that darker version that was in the video.

Heh, who knows~

Discord... I feel he represents lulzsec.

lulz.

Look, I've trumped NNM (otherwise known as Trollestria's sister in prolonged temper tantrum mode) by a dozen times, and the Bug Queen by a little over twice as much <3

Discord doesn't really strike me as a villain. He is more of a force of nature. He doesn't mean harm; it is just his nature. His very being is chaos and mischief.

Took the words out of my mouth. I can't see him as "evil" so much as someone just doing the only thing they are capable of. He's more like a toddler turned loose on an unprotected bookshelf than a scheming mastermind.

Chrysalis, on the other hand, plotted and schemed to feed her people by twisting the power of love into destructive energy. She gets my vote.

I honestly have to say Discord. He is just so awesome. Plus, I like his way of thinking.

(Shirley from Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3)

post-3288-0-05053300-1337289541_thumb.jpg Am I the only one that was able to connect this guy with Discord?

(edited)

Discord is the Joker/Majora of equestria, which makes him my favorite. I love crazy chaotic villains who don't want to rule anyone, and instead just want to watch the whole world burn.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1