Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did this picture get here? o///o

Luriel Maelstrom

The main issue is that the body is too large for the legs and head that are attached to it.  This is fine for an early effort. 

And this is a male pony?  I don't see the squared off muzzle males have in the cartoon,  But I also respect that some artists don't care for that look and give their stallions a more rounded shape. 

Drawing is always a good way to pass the time.  Please show us more in the future so we can watch your skills grow.  :)

The main issue is that the body is too large for the legs and head that are attached to it.  This is fine for an early effort. 

And this is a male pony?  I don't see the squared off muzzle males have in the cartoon,  But I also respect that some artists don't care for that look and give their stallions a more rounded shape. 

Drawing is always a good way to pass the time.  Please show us more in the future so we can watch your skills grow.  :)

Naaaah, my OC is kinda girly. But he's a male ofcourse. Round face is cuter for a colt, I always liked that way. He's so adorable, but  he is deniable, makes him ever more cute x3

• Brohoof 1

Actually, i remember reading somewhere, that the pegasi, can actually have "mare" like head.. I think i read it somewhere, i just remember that the pegasi are different. My OC, actually got a "mare" like head not "stallion" like.

This drawing is good, only real problem, if you wan't to hear it, is that the rear hooves, are a little bit wrong. It can be hard to draw a pony flying, especially because of the rear hooves. Sorry if rear hooves isn't right, not sure what to call it.

Other then that this picture is ok.. You already got the form of the pony, i believe that it is the pose that was hard to do. Maybe you should begin with drawing them just standing at a field, that's what i did. Too get the form right, or at least ok.. Then as you get used to the form, you can bend it too your will. Like having them fly or wave.. it's just practice, you've already got the form,  a little bit more practice and i can "promise" you, you will be able to do this flawless..

I often pass time by drawing too, sometimes i spend hours on a simple picture, i have made 140 cm X 60 cm Rainbow Dash, it's huge. If i stand next to her, she is actually like she is there, she's flying in it.. I have it on my deviantart. I spent about 3-4 hours on it, listening too dubstep while i was at it. It helps to listen to music, i often listen too sad music while writing a fan fic, or simply drawing a sad picture. Im still only at a practicing level. I couldn't draw ponies at all, but i did not give up, i have been drawing since 17th november 2012, i recorded everything, time and date. So i could see my progress. Practice, it's just practice..

Good work, this has gotten too long.. lol :lol:

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1