Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I a brony?

Chrisinden

aaa help me why did i used to be a brony 

okay anyone who is reading this remember: i was like 11 at the time of writing this. 11. a puny little child. it's been years and i have been reformed. i am not as cringy as i used to be. 

Edited by Chrisinden
  • Brohoof 12

You are indeed a fan and from the sounds of things a pretty big one so don't worry about whether or not you are technically a brony or not and just enjoy.

You're a brony if you consider yourself a brony. And considering how much you've dedicated yourself to the show, I'd say there's a fair chance others would consider you one even if you don't apply the label to yourself. I consider myself a brony, and I've only got a fraction of what you're bragging about. I have only 62 pony songs, and the only pony merch I own other than two shirts from Hot Topic is stuff my younger brothers got me for christmas. 

This actually reminds me of how Andrew W.K. found out he was a Brony.

How did Andrew W.K. become a brony? I know he is one, but I don't really keep up with this sort of stuff.

YOU'RE A BRONY! YOU'RE A BRONY! YOU'RE A BRONY! WE'RE ALL BRONIES! HUZZAH! Ahem, anyway like I tell everyone, your only a brony if you consider yourself one. The decision is completely up to you. I know lots of fans outside of MLP's target demographic who are plenty obsessed with the show but they don't consider themselves bronies. So the real question is do you want to be a brony, and I'm pretty sure you do. XD

Welcome, buddy!

Oh, and you are TOTALLY a brony. I only stay up until 1:30 am.. 

But welcome to the forums! These are the biggest MLP FIM forums around. (If some certain person isn't huffing and bluffing, of course. )

Edited by BLU Engie

Hi. I'm wondering, as someone who discovered the show 6 and a third months, if I count as a brony. I'm only 11, but I don't consider myself part of the target demographic because I'm a boy, and very, very obsessed. I mean, I have stayed up passed 3 AM multiple times watching episodes, downloaded over 300 related pony songs on my iphone, and the only music I listen to is brony musisians. I've read a lot of fanficion, browse my little brony for more than hours on end, and even do tests and quizzes. I check equestria daily more than once a day, converted 1 friend IRL, and I have two pins from hot topic. But, I'm still pretty young. Do you think I count as a brony?

Yes, You count as a brony - a young brony. I'm also a young brony but I don't want to reveal my age. So, shall we have a heartarming brohoof? /) (\

I must say, for someone who's only 11 years old, you write very well.  Had you not said your age (and honestly, I wonder if the moderators are okay with this), I would have guessed you were at least in high school. :)

Nothing wrong with being a brony, as I recently learned.  I'd say you definitely qualify, though honestly I don't think it's difficult to do so. ;)

You're only a brony if you consider yourself to be one. Sure, you watch MLP, so by definition you're a brony. However, you dont have to take on the title unless you want it. I stopped calling myself a brony a very long time ago, mostly because the word is stupid and annoys me. I adapted the term "Equestriast" as a word to describe a pony purist, such as myself. Maybe its just my dislike of anything "bro" though... as it reminds me of some jerkoff in a lifted truck that never goes offroad, slugging back cheap domestic beer and listening to obnoxious music. thats a different topic though...

Bottom line, if youre here and you love MLP, then call yourself whatever you want. We're all the same herd, afterall. 

Hi. I'm wondering, as someone who discovered the show 6 and a third months, if I count as a brony. I'm only 11, but I don't consider myself part of the target demographic because I'm a boy, and very, very obsessed. I mean, I have stayed up passed 3 AM multiple times watching episodes, downloaded over 300 related pony songs on my iphone, and the only music I listen to is brony musisians. I've read a lot of fanficion, browse my little brony for more than hours on end, and even do tests and quizzes. I check equestria daily more than once a day, converted 1 friend IRL, and I have two pins from hot topic. But, I'm still pretty young. Do you think I count as a brony?

There are steps to determine if you are a brony or not.

Do you agree with these

•Do you consider yourself to be a brony?

I you said yes then you passed

Welcome to the brotherhood.

Wait

o_O

Shot wrong one

Sorry about that

Welcome to the herd

That's better :)

Edited by Phoenix237

30377181.jpg

On a more serious not: Welcome to the herd fellow brother. There is actually not so much a criteria for what we consider to be a brony, we simply accept all those who have a passionate enjoyment of the show and its characters.

Dude, you're a bigger brony than I am, and right now I'm wearing a 20% Cooler shirt while posting on MLP forums and listenning to/watching  a My Little Pony animation analysis on Youtube at 2 AM.

I'm only 11...do you think I count as a brony?

Yes.  But don't let the site staff find out.  Wouldn't want them to boot you out of some fear of imaginary lawsuits or some such bullshit.

Welcome, buddy!

Oh, and you are TOTALLY a brony. I only stay up until 1:30 am.. 

But welcome to the forums! These are the biggest MLP FIM forums around. (If some certain person isn't huffing and bluffing, of course. )

I'm gonna blow that dumb look right off your face. You know, a real texan would've dodged that. And you know, sometimes ya just need a little less gun. WHAT?

Edited by Ducksquack

If you're male, any age and like MLP than you're a Brony. If you're a girl, any age and like MLP than you're a Pegasister. If you're between then we would have to invent a new term.

You stayed until 3 AM watching MLP, you pass the first trial. Now you shall be baptized in chocolate rain.

Of course dude! Not that there's a scale of how much a brony is a brony but if there was you would be in the top 5! :lol: You are, without a doubt a brony, that is, if you want to consider yourself as one, I won't force any titles on you :P

eeyup_by_nav3ta-d4h7rve.png

Eeyup you are a brony and nothing to worry about! It is a awesome show and just enjoy it for what it is. Do not let others put you down for liking it either ;)

Keep calm and brony on!

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne