Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I a brony?

Chrisinden

In my opinion, a Brony is someone, who is a fan of not only the show, but the Brony community as well and willingly associates oneself with it.

You are most definitely a MLP-fan, but it's up to you, whether you want to be a Brony.

Anyways: Welcome to the herd!

This is the test I usually administer.

Question 1:

Do you like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Yes

Test complete. Please make a copy of this certificate for future reference.

I'd say by my definition you are, your a fan of the show who isn't a 7 or lower year old girl, so i'd say so.

Plus your posting here. I mean people all have different ideas of what a brony is, but by my definition its anypony who loves the show, so i'd say yeah you are :).

Hello!

This is something i like people decide for themselves. though from your depiction, you are definately fit the brony standart, and you even excell it.

You can be as young as you want, or old as you wish, but you will most likely be counted as a Brony if you like the show by many people.

Do you think you are one? Really, it is a self given title. regardless of gender, age, race, target demographic,etc. If you think you are a brony/pegasister, then you are one. (It is my opinion either term can be used for any gender, pick which one you like.) Although I would say if you're going to forums related to the show, watching it late at night, and getting into the fandom, the answer is pretty obvious.

But more importantly, I noticed you are an 11 year old with an Iphone. I don't even have an I-whatever and now 11 year olds do? I feel so outdated.

You are 11 years old and have an iPhone?

When I was your age I had a Game Boy Color.

What generation/model is the iPhone and what is the plan?

I know right? All these youngins with their I-phones and Xboxes and stuff. When I was 11 I had a SNES, no internet, and a home phone. I feel old now.

Edited by Brosparkles

You are 11 years old and have an iPhone?

When I was your age I had a Game Boy Color.

What generation/model is the iPhone and what is the plan?

I was like 14-16 before I even got a simple track phone, and I'm 20 now and just got my first real Smart-Phone.

And to the original poster, yes, you're a brony, just nevermind us being old farts over here.  

Do you think you are one? Really, it is a self given title. regardless of gender, age, race, target demographic,etc. If you think you are a brony/pegasister, then you are one. (It is my opinion either term can be used for any gender, pick which one you like.) Although I would say if you're going to forums related to the show, watching it late at night, and getting into the fandom, the answer is pretty obvious.

But more importantly, I noticed you are an 11 year old with an Iphone. I don't even have an I-whatever and now 11 year olds do? I feel so outdated.

I know right? All these youngins with their I-phones and Xboxes and stuff. When I was 11 I had a SNES, no internet, and a home phone. I feel old now.

I had viewed a few things in dial-up during the year 2000, and regulated stuff on school computers circa 2003/2004, but I didn't get into the social Internet until late 2005/2006, and even then 2007 was largely Internet-absent for me.

Basically, I wasn't born into a world where I didn't know the world before Internet, that and age 11 (or younger depending on how long he's been online) to age fifteen, but really seventeen when i got totally daily access, is a huge neurological difference.

I hope there are some data limits/some sort of regulation being placed on that phone, this is honestly a neurological developmental health issue, not just a society issue.

Although he does sound really mature for his age. I looked for and found comments from early 2006 just to compare myself at age fifteen. I didn't get enough content to make much of a comparision/contrast.

Hi. I'm wondering, as someone who discovered the show 6 and a third months, if I count as a brony. I'm only 11, but I don't consider myself part of the target demographic because I'm a boy, and very, very obsessed. I mean, I have stayed up passed 3 AM multiple times watching episodes, downloaded over 300 related pony songs on my iphone, and the only music I listen to is brony musisians. I've read a lot of fanficion, browse my little brony for more than hours on end, and even do tests and quizzes. I check equestria daily more than once a day, converted 1 friend IRL, and I have two pins from hot topic. But, I'm still pretty young. Do you think I count as a brony?

You're on MLP Forums. I think that answers your question.

On a serious note, you've done more than I do as a Brony, and I consider myself one, so yeah. You are a Brony, Yar har fiddle-dee-dee and all that. 

Am I seriously the only one who would actually say no just cause of the age factor itself? :|

Aah, forget you guys. I'mma make my own qualifications of a brony.

With black jack.

And hookers.

Ya know what? Forget the qualifications and the black jack.

Screw the whole thing. :|

Also, you should be careful being 11 since you're supposed to be 13 to be on this site.

I mean, if they haven't already seen the thread and the fact that you basically openly admitted to lying about your age to get here, that is.

• 2 years later...