Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2nd annual meeting of the forever alone club

Skullbuster

Well, i'm kinda forever alone by choice...in a way. Kinda.

I'd love to meet another brony and get to know them, maybe develop a relationship with them...but that generally means leaving the house. That's...something i'm not too comfy with unless I have to.

Leaving the house means...I have to see people, and seeing people means there's a chance I may have to...interact with people. *shudder*

In all seriousness though, i'm really awkward around new people, and even some of my friends. So I just...kinda gave up on relationships a few years back. I'm only 18 now I know, but I just think it'll happen when it does.

(That, and my last girlfriend took over £40 a week off me to visit her, for her to throw it back in my face)

I don't know about the rest of you, but this is how I spent my Valentine's day. Never a dull moment with Circadian, no siree!

valentines_by_scali-d5uw5tf.gif

Most of the people I've met in real life are so close-minded, plain, and boring. So... Black and white... So... empty. There's no fire, no passion, there's just something missing. I want to find somebody who's fun, colorful, and uniquely themselves. Not some husk that just mindlessly does whatever they're programmed. Somebody who just screams: "Here I am, world! I am me, and I don't give a rat's-ass what you think about it!"

Relevant xkcd:

sheeple.png

• Brohoof 1

im forever alone by choice, but i find valentines day the funniest day ever. it "gives sad people a reason to be even more sad" plus its not even supposed to be a day of love. i also like to count how many 12 year old girls cry and/or kill themselves on this day.

ill never want a girlfriend, at least not for a while, but the way i see it, id rather be alone for the rest of my life, it looks so overrated, and the drama i see doesnt look worth it at all

Ever heard of Social Anxiety disorder and Dev. Dyspraxia? yeah, they don't tend to help very much in the whole dating scene. Crap memory, lacking motor skills, extreme nervousness, etc.

On the upside, I'm only 14. And, to be honest, I don't really care about what a bunch of fundementalists and assholes think about me and my lack of dating/being a brony. (Arizona... Living here is painful as an Atheist, haha,)

Edited by Jeddaven