Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A meeting with Death

Count Paradox

"I... like you too, Arrow." He gently put his hoof on her cheek and smiled. "You're just such an... interesting, and beautiful, pony, I can't help but like you." He leaned in a little bit, not knowing if he should risk a kiss or not. But he couldn't help himself, he saw those soft lips and wanted to feel them against his.

• Brohoof 1

@@MelancholicMemory,

Lost Knowledge walked over and sat down not far from Moonbeam.

"I guess you really like animals don't you? Have you ever been to Zebrica? They have all kinds of creatures there that we don't have here. It's really quite fascinating."

He leaned back and sighed. If they were going to travel together they might as well try to be friends. 

@@MelancholicMemory,

Lost Knowledge walked over and sat down not far from Moonbeam.

"I

guess you really like animals don't you? Have you ever been to Zebrica?

They have all kinds of creatures there that we don't have here. It's

really quite fascinating."

He leaned back and sighed. If they were going to travel together they might as well try to be friends.

Moonbeam opened her eyes. "Oh, yes, I love animals. I like bats a lot, in particular. One of my best friends raises bats...sort of..." she said with a little giggle. "And no, I've never been there. Maybe I'll travel there someday. It would be interesting. What about you? What do you like?" she asked inquisitively, still petting the animal.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

Moonbeam opened her eyes. "Oh, yes, I love animals. I like bats a lot, in particular. One of my best friends raises bats...sort of..." she said with a little giggle. "And no, I've never been there. Maybe I'll travel there someday. It would be interesting. What about you? What do you like?" she asked inquisitively, still petting the animal.

"I like all sorts of things. I like studying history and magical artifacts, I like exploring, I like reading. But most of all I like discovering the unknown. There's a certain excitement when you know you're seeing things nopony else has ever seen before. That's why archaeology and mythology interest me so much. I can unearth secrets that have been hidden for centuries."

"I like all sorts of things. I like studying history and magical artifacts, I like exploring, I like reading. But most of all I like discovering the unknown. There's a certain excitement when you know you're seeing things nopony else has ever seen before. That's why archaeology and mythology interest me so much. I can unearth secrets that have been hidden for centuries."

"I know what you mean. I only know so much about this forest because I've spent countless nights exploring its various mysteries and secrets. And I certainly love a good book," she said with a little laugh. "There is certainly something enchanting about a good mystery; exploring the unknown. We should do some exploring together sometime," she said with a faint smile.

"I... like you too, Arrow." He gently put his hoof on her cheek and smiled. "You're just such an... interesting, and beautiful, pony, I can't help but like you." He leaned in a little bit, not knowing if he should risk a kiss or not. But he couldn't help himself, he saw those soft lips and wanted to feel them against his.

(OOC: So i'm a brony now...Well, I guess its official...not)

Arrow's smile returned at Paradox's compliments. She put her forelegs around him and kissed him, without a moments hesitation. *This has got to be the best day since Death took over...even if death didn't take over, this is the best day of my life.* She thought.

• Brohoof 1

"I know what you mean. I only know so much about this forest because I've spent countless nights exploring its various mysteries and secrets. And I certainly love a good book," she said with a little laugh. "There is certainly something enchanting about a good mystery; exploring the unknown. We should do some exploring together sometime," she said with a faint smile.

Lost Knowledge smiled warmly.

"Well, I'm not so sure this doesn't count. It's not like ponies go into the changeling hive everyday or something. But some day when the fate of the world isn't hanging in the balance, I'd definitely like to go exploring somewhere more peaceful with you sometime." 

Lost Knowledge smiled warmly.

"Well, I'm not so sure this doesn't count. It's not like ponies go into the changeling hive everyday or something. But some day when the fate of the world isn't hanging in the balance, I'd definitely like to go exploring somewhere more peaceful with you sometime." 

"It's agreed then," she said softly, returning his warm smile. "I-"

Suddenly the bat pricked Moonbeam's leg and started gesturing to her in a panicked fashion.

"What, what's wrong, Icabod?"

The bat made several more motions.

"Who? No, that couldn't be right. Really?"

The creature took off and flew past Arrow and Paradox into the depths of the woods. Moonbeam's eyes grew wide as she looked after the creature

Dox was certainly stunned as Arrow pulled him in close and completed the kiss. 'This... this is incredible... maybe being Death for the rest of eternity won't be so bad, if I have Arrow by my side...' He smiled as they kissed. He was most definitely happy here with her.

• Brohoof 1

"It's agreed then," she said softly, returning his warm smile. "I-"

Suddenly the bat pricked Moonbeam's leg and started gesturing to her in a panicked fashion.

"What, what's wrong, Icabod?"

The bat made several more motions.

"Who? No, that couldn't be right. Really?"

The creature took off and flew past Arrow and Paradox into the depths of the woods. Moonbeam's eyes grew wide as she looked after the creature

Lost Knowledge watch all of this unfold with a surprised look on his face. When the bat was gone, he stared for a while and eventually inquired what it meant, his voice filled with concern.

"What was that about, Moonbeam? Is something going on? Are we in danger?"

• Brohoof 2

@,

Moonbeam immediately forced herself to be calm down. "No...no, nothing is wrong. He's just being...batty," she said hesitantly Really, Moonbeam? Even in this situation you have to make such a bad pun! she scolded herself mentally. "It's nothing to worry about, really. So, um...I write poetry," she said, changing the subject. "It's my special talent! Would you like to hear some?"

• Brohoof 1

Dox was certainly stunned as Arrow pulled him in close and completed the kiss. 'This... this is incredible... maybe being Death for the rest of eternity won't be so bad, if I have Arrow by my side...' He smiled as they kissed. He was most definitely happy here with her.

After a moment Arrow broke the kiss, but didn't take her eye's away from Paradox. "Heh heh...wow." She said, smiling. "That...was...well, its been a long time since I have done that." She said, still smiling. She tried to think of something else to say, but came up with nothing so she blushed and looked down at her hooves.

@,

"O-Okay," she said, putting a hoof to her chin and looking around carefully. She then began to recite it from memory.

"There is a place of everlasting twilight
Where the streams gurgle and glimmer in the moonlight.
The cool air gently rustles the grasses and reeds
Carrying away the leaves and seeds.
It is a place where life is not ornate,
Where none feel terror, none feel hate.
I often venture to this place
To feel its wonder, see its grace.
This place may be hard to find
Yet it shall be home until the end of time."

"What do you think?" she asked, a little nervous.

"Well, it was certainly... wonderful, to say in the least. And your lips are... really, very soft." He blushed and looked off to the side. "Hey, um... Arrow, I've got a question... If I become the new Death... will anything change about me? And will you... still like me?" He was a little nervous about it.

• Brohoof 1

@@MelancholicMemory,

Lost Knowledge was honestly quite impressed. He'd read some poetry before, but nothing nearly that good, and to hear the way she recited it made it come to life.

"That was... Beautiful. Not just the poetry, but the way you recited it. I could really feel the beauty of it in your voice. Did you write it about some place in particular?"

Arrow's smile faded slightly. "If you stay strong...you wont change. Nothing can change a ponies heart. And of course I will still like you. You're still gonna be you." She said, shuffling a little closer to him and and nuzzling his cheek. "I will follow you to the edge of Equestria."

Shade looked over and saw the love in the air, she licked her lips but continued to eat fruit.

But she coudent help but watch it, she needed some, she needed it now... But she would half to wait. Because noes not the best time to feed.

* in due time shade, in due time* she said to herself

@,

Her face blushed  a brilliant scarlet, and a smile creeped up her face. "Oh, no, it's not a real place. It's based on a lot of places I've seen, but it is not real itself. This place kind of reminds me of it," she said, looking around at the garden. "I'm so glad you liked it! You're such a nice stallion!"

@@MelancholicMemory,

Now it was Lost Knowledge's turn to blush.

"I, um... thank you. You're a really nice mare, too."

Oh no, you're not falling for her are you? She's much too young, it would never work. Besides, you don't know if you're going to make it out of this alive, you can't be getting too attached to these people.

I know, but I can't help it. Besides, with everything in the world as crazy as it is right now, why not?

Edited by Alex-Kennedy

"Thanks!" Moonbeam yawned loudly. "Well, I think we better hit the hay. It's going to be a long day tomorrow, afterall. We have to be in our best condition. I would love to have more conversations like this with you in the future though." She yawned again. "Good night, Lost," she said softly, lying back and looking at the scholar behind heavy eyelids.

@@MelancholicMemory,

Lost Knowledge was surprised to find himself yawning as well. He hadn't even realized he was tired until she brought it up. 

"Yeah, you're right. Well, I'd definitely love to talk to you some more, too. Good night Moonbeam."

He laid back and closed his eyes, falling asleep almost immediately.

(I'll just pretend I have a clue whats going on and was here the whole time xD)

Chamois curled up on the ground and gave a small yawn.  She blinked at the ground and waited for herself to fall in the dream world.  But she wasn't making much progress.

Chamois sat up.  How could she be so tired, and not be able to fall asleep?

Paradox blushed from the show of affection, and, in return, turned his head and nuzzled her cheek. "Thank you..." He kissedher cheek and smiled, then said, "We should probably go to sleep, we have a big hike ahead of us tomorrow. We need to be ready for anything."

• Brohoof 1

Chamois glanced at her saddle bag that she had been using as a pillow.  She slowly reached for it and picked up the electric colored bag.  She pushed it opened and pulled out her sketch book.  She pulled out a mechanical pencil and pushed the sketch book open to a random empty page.

She lifted her head, an idea forming in her creative head.  Now it was just a star.  But soon, it would shine like a sun.