Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

As the ground shook from the explosion. The guard said to the folly, "get home sweetheart, something is going on and we need to make sure things are safe," he looked to the guard with him and yelled, " get on the cart, we need to make sure whatever is over there isn't a threat!" Both of them hooked up to the cart and began moving towards the explosion source

Hank glares at the star demon "so you hate us if I recall. But. Why hate lydia? I'm the one who stopped your powers. I'm the bigger threat." He said as he held his sonic screwdriver "so. What is it that you want?" He asked her as he examined her and scans her hoping to get a weakness

They all sat down and smiled "thank you honey." They allsaid and giggles when they saw shining armor and cadence as they got up and bowed

Hank looks at lydia "what I did was stop your powers with my sonic screwdriver." He covers his face with his cloak "what does he mean by that starchild?"

A filly ran up to jt "mister jt..why would yo do this to us.. I thought you are a hero to us.." she screamed when the second explosion was hapoened as she cowered

“Thanks for the bow and now we can eat.” Shining Armor saying

“Yes let eat and so how was your sleep?” Candance saying

All the Boys “It was good.”

As they began to eat while the caters brining Apple Cider to the table and pour the glasses too.

(Mind X can help now or way latter?)

• Brohoof 1

The cart pulls up to a hill that overlooks the battleground. The two guards jump out and see the fighting and run towards the fight. They see hank and stop and bow

Sir, we are here and available. What is needed to be done?" They say as they see the evil starchild looking towards them

The cart pulls up to a hill that overlooks the battleground. The two guards jump out and see the fighting and run towards the fight. They see hank and stop and bow

Sir, we are here and available. What is needed to be done?" They say as they see the evil starchild looking towards them

The Star Demon chuckles, "Ooh... A few ponies, and a human! This is getting better and better! I'll deal with the grey one, then the rest of your planet!" It laughs maniacally.

Hank glares at the star demon "so you hate us if I recall. But. Why hate lydia? I'm the one who stopped your powers. I'm the bigger threat." He said as he held his sonic screwdriver "so. What is it that you want?" He asked her as he examined her and scans her hoping to get a weakness

The Star Demon smirks, "I hate her because she's too weak. She refuses to destroy these puny ponies and take the world for herself. Then she went and hooked up with a HUMAN, why would anyone ever lower itself to do that? So I'll kill you and her, and then this world will burn." It points straight at hank and the ground below him begins to melt.

“Thanks for the bow and now we can eat.” Shining Armor saying

“Yes let eat and so how was your sleep?” Candance saying

All the Boys “It was good.”

As they began to eat while the caters brining Apple Cider to the table and pour the glasses too.

(Mind X can help now or way latter?)

they giggle 'it was wonderful." they said as they smiled at the apple cider "so.. i guess we wont see each other for a while?"

hank looks at them "where is JT?"(im pretty sure that was his name XD havent seen it in forever)

The Star Demon chuckles, "Ooh... A few ponies, and a human! This is getting better and better! I'll deal with the grey one, then the rest of your planet!" It laughs maniacally.

The Star Demon smirks, "I hate her because she's too weak. She refuses to destroy these puny ponies and take the world for herself. Then she went and hooked up with a HUMAN, why would anyone ever lower itself to do that? So I'll kill you and her, and then this world will burn." It points straight at hank and the ground below him begins to melt.

hank gulps and jumps over to the side "you really think you can kill me? you know what and who i am right?" he asked her as he stares at her "you know you cant beat me."

they giggle 'it was wonderful." they said as they smiled at the apple cider "so.. i guess we wont see each other for a while?"

hank looks at them "where is JT?"(im pretty sure that was his name XD havent seen it in forever)

hank gulps and jumps over to the side "you really think you can kill me? you know what and who i am right?" he asked her as he stares at her "you know you cant beat me."

They drinking Cider, eating the food while Candace smiles and then nodding.

“Yea since I am going to be busy with delegates and prime minsters form Japony (Japan). We be opting a trade busses so we can taste there finest foods too and I always want to try out ramana noodles.” Candaces saying.

“I See well hope you and Shining have a great day too.” Fireblaze saying

“Yep we will and tell Twilight we say hi too.” Shining armor saying.

"Dart chip v1.0.3:3030 initializing." Appears on ITs vision as he begins to regain consciousness.

The guards look terrified, but stand their ground. They have never faced a threat like this. But they are prepared to fight till their last breath for the safety of eqiestria

The Star Demon laughs, "Of course I can kill you Time Lord. You may have destroyed your own race, but you were not the one to make your planet burn. You have no idea the kind of power I wield. With an idle flick of my hand I eradicated eons of civilization, reduced entire planets to molten ruins. You are out of your league, and fighting a force far more ancient than yourself."

"Dart chip v1.0.3:3030 initializing." Appears on ITs vision as he begins to regain consciousness.

The guards look terrified, but stand their ground. They have never faced a threat like this. But they are prepared to fight till their last breath for the safety of eqiestria

Lydia's eyes dart between the Star Demon and the guards who have just arrived, when she notices the currently-unconscious body of JT in their cart. She once again bursts into flames and looks hatefully at them, "WHAT. DID YOU DO. TO MY BOYFRIEND?" She asks, barely resisting the overwhelming urge to incinerate them on the spot.

(edited)

The Star Demon laughs, "Of course I can kill you Time Lord. You may have destroyed your own race, but you were not the one to make your planet burn. You have no idea the kind of power I wield. With an idle flick of my hand I eradicated eons of civilization, reduced entire planets to molten ruins. You are out of your league, and fighting a force far more ancient than yourself."

Lydia's eyes dart between the Star Demon and the guards who have just arrived, when she notices the currently-unconscious body of JT in their cart. She once again bursts into flames and looks hatefully at them, "WHAT. DID YOU DO. TO MY BOYFRIEND?" She asks, barely resisting the overwhelming urge to incinerate them on the spot.

the guards, seeing a woman burst into flames, get even more nervous. "he...errr/... was caugh...er.... firing a PACE weapon into this field...." they look to Hank, "yes sir" they say as they try to run off

JT Opens his eyes as the words "calibrating" are seen in the corner of his vision "uggg... Sally, what happened?" he asks, confused and dazed

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~

hank smiles at the star demon "so you think i should be afraid of you? you know.. breaking a lot of laws is a bad thing." he smiles "all i need to do is call one of the prisoner guards and he will come."

he looks at lydia "dont worry! he is fine!"

hank looks at the guards "leave now! let JT out!"

They drinking Cider, eating the food while Candace smiles and then nodding.

“Yea since I am going to be busy with delegates and prime minsters form Japony (Japan). We be opting a trade busses so we can taste there finest foods too and I always want to try out ramana noodles.” Candaces saying.

“I See well hope you and Shining have a great day too.” Fireblaze saying

“Yep we will and tell Twilight we say hi too.” Shining armor saying.

they smile "we will. i hope you enjoy the ramana noodles! can yoou get a lot so we can have some also?" rainbow asked

the rest still ate

hank smiles at the star demon "so you think i should be afraid of you? you know.. breaking a lot of laws is a bad thing." he smiles "all i need to do is call one of the prisoner guards and he will come."

hank looks at the guards "leave now! let JT out!"

they smile "we will. i hope you enjoy the ramana noodles! can yoou get a lot so we can have some also?" rainbow asked

the rest still ate

“Sure I will do that Rainbow Dash.” Candace saying

“I do heard they are that good and delicious too.” Shining Armor saying

“We should try that and also Candace and Shining Armor you should meet my parents since I am a Prince.” Fireblaze saying

“We should do that one day Fireblaze.” Candance too. “Also in 3 Months that there is a Event happing in Canterlot all Princess and Princes will be there even you guys be there too. Celestia is hosting it too.” Candance saying.

The Star Demon laughs, "Guards? You think your guards can hope to harm me? I could kill them all with a glance!  You shouldn't just fear me, you should be honored that I didn't vaporize you on the spot."

the guards, seeing a woman burst into flames, get even more nervous. "he...errr/... was caugh...er.... firing a PACE weapon into this field...." they look to Hank, "yes sir" they say as they try to run off

JT Opens his eyes as the words "calibrating" are seen in the corner of his vision "uggg... Sally, what happened?" he asks, confused and dazed

Lydia looks at the guards, and the ground below them starts to catch fire, "I don't care what he did, YOU. WILL LET HIM GO. NOW."

Sally looks JT in the eyes, 'Well... It looks like you passed out after you stopped the two siblings of death from killing each other and probably everything else... Then you were arrested for doing so...'

They all smile "really?! We can go! Thank you so much princess cadence!" Said pinkie pie. They soon finish their food and drinks "that was good." Said rarity

Hank looks at the star demon "hey. Its just you and me. You don't know what I can fully do." He said "and the guards guard the toughest of prisioners."

The guards scamper off to let JT out, afraid for their lives.

JT sighs "oh... Well at least I can relax knowing the fighting is done.... Right" he asked, concerned about the possibility that the fighting might not be over yet. He sits up in the cart to scan the horizion to see if there is fighting

They all smile "really?! We can go! Thank you so much princess cadence!" Said pinkie pie. They soon finish their food and drinks "that was good." Said rarity

Hank looks at the star demon "hey. Its just you and me. You don't know what I can fully do." He said "and the guards guard the toughest of prisioners."

“Your welcome and Auntie Celestia do want you all to come even bring your Parents too Fireblaze.” Candance saying

“I will.” Fireblaze saying

“Ok We be seeing you since we will give you Royal Tickets to the Train say one way back to Canterlot and Ponyville.” Shining Armor saying as guard came in with the tickets and give one each to them also.

“Thanks.” Blade saying

The guards scamper off to let JT out, afraid for their lives.

JT sighs "oh... Well at least I can relax knowing the fighting is done.... Right" he asked, concerned about the possibility that the fighting might not be over yet. He sits up in the cart to scan the horizion to see if there is fighting

As the guards run off Lydia cools down, both figuratively and literally, and runs over to JT. The moment she reaches him she wraps him in a tight hug, "I was so worried about you! Don't get captured again, ok?"

The Star Demon shrugs, "No prison has held me, nor can any hold me. I am fire and death incarnate, your mortal materials are naught but kindling for my flames." It manifests a whip of glowing plasma and flicks it at Hank, visibly singing the air with heat.

JT smiles "glad to see the Gauss cannon blast snapped you and cezary out of it. I'm alright. Just kind of made the guards mad" he says with a laugh.

Rosko stands in a room that is connected to the balcony. It is customary for a starchild celebration to be concluded with the lighting of the torch. This year he had a better idea for how to finish off the celebration

They all smile "thank you princess cadance and prince shining armor." They all bowed "we hope to see you at the party."

Hank smiles as he moved to the side "you forgot. I'm not a mortal." He said "I know places that can keep you as a prisoner." He smiles as he points his sonic screwdriver at her

Hank smiles as he moved to the side "you forgot. I'm not a mortal." He said "I know places that can keep you as a prisoner." He smiles as he points his sonic screwdriver at her

The Star Demon shrugs, "You can still die, and you act as if your kind have not tried to contain me before... Back when the time lords massacred my people and took our world from us, they tried containing each of the survivors on separate planets, with separate conditions. All of us escaped, and each planet was forever reduced to molten rock, or in the case of an ice planet obliterated entirely. I hate the ponies because they support you, and you are the last of the great murderers." It once again strikes at Hank, seemingly unaffected by the sonic screwdriver.

JT smiles "glad to see the Gauss cannon blast snapped you and cezary out of it. I'm alright. Just kind of made the guards mad" he says with a laugh.

Rosko stands in a room that is connected to the balcony. It is customary for a starchild celebration to be concluded with the lighting of the torch. This year he had a better idea for how to finish off the celebration

Lydia sighs, "Yeah... About that... I don't know what happened exactly, but Cezary is gone... And that over there is what was in his mind, I'm pretty sure it killed him..." She points out the Star Demon.

The Star Child walks up to Rosko, "This entire festival has been so wonderful... Thank you so much for holding it for me all this time.."

JT looks shocked. "Hes gone? Like gone gone?" He sighs "poor cez.... He was a good man..." He says. He then looks to Lydia. "Any ideas to stop the thing?"

Rosko smiles "don't thank me yet. We have one more ceremony" he points to the top of a stair case with a giant ball of light at the top of the cave "that is the heavenly light. It provides us with warmth and light... Annually I rekindle it with a torch." He says

They all smile "thank you princess cadance and prince shining armor." They all bowed "we hope to see you at the party."

“We will see you at the party too and good luck too.” Shining Armor saying as Fireblaze and others getting ready to head back to the train with the pass that Shining Armor and Candace give them while they being happy too as they smiles to there love ones too.

“We will see you at the party too and good luck too.” Shining Armor saying as Fireblaze and others getting ready to head back to the train with the pass that Shining Armor and Candace give them while they being happy too as they smiles to there love ones too.

they smile "that was so much fun!" pinkie said. "I cant wait for the party." said rarity as she giggles "it will be so much fun!"

The Star Demon shrugs, "You can still die, and you act as if your kind have not tried to contain me before... Back when the time lords massacred my people and took our world from us, they tried containing each of the survivors on separate planets, with separate conditions. All of us escaped, and each planet was forever reduced to molten rock, or in the case of an ice planet obliterated entirely. I hate the ponies because they support you, and you are the last of the great murderers." It once again strikes at Hank, seemingly unaffected by the sonic screwdriver.

Lydia sighs, "Yeah... About that... I don't know what happened exactly, but Cezary is gone... And that over there is what was in his mind, I'm pretty sure it killed him..." She points out the Star Demon.

The Star Child walks up to Rosko, "This entire festival has been so wonderful... Thank you so much for holding it for me all this time.."

Hanks hoof got hit by the whip as he dropped his sonic screwdriver and held his hoof as he tears up "ponies don't support me. they never have. why else do you think i am always alone!" he yelled "and why punish me for things that i wasn't involved in!" he said as he looked at the sky "i just tried to be good. tried to change what i was called at my home.. the destroyer.. i don't want to be called that name..  but, everything i do turns out wrong and i make it worse!"

Hanks hoof got hit by the whip as he dropped his sonic screwdriver and held his hoof as he tears up "ponies don't support me. they never have. why else do you think i am always alone!" he yelled "and why punish me for things that i wasn't involved in!" he said as he looked at the sky "i just tried to be good. tried to change what i was called at my home.. the destroyer.. i don't want to be called that name..  but, everything i do turns out wrong and i make it worse!"

The Star Demon sighs and her whip disappears, "I guess we're not that different then, are we time lord? My kind called me a destroyer, a demon, as well... The ponies always call you sir and treat you well, I never had that luxury... Is there any way I can atone for what I have done? And possibly to become... To become your friend?"

JT looks shocked. "Hes gone? Like gone gone?" He sighs "poor cez.... He was a good man..." He says. He then looks to Lydia. "Any ideas to stop the thing?"

Rosko smiles "don't thank me yet. We have one more ceremony" he points to the top of a stair case with a giant ball of light at the top of the cave "that is the heavenly light. It provides us with warmth and light... Annually I rekindle it with a torch." He says

Lily nods sadly, "Yes, he's probably gone for good... I know I'll miss him, but I can't believe he would ally himself with a monster like that..."

The Star Child smiles, "Well, shall we get a torch then? I remember this light, but I didn't believe it was still here..."

Hank still held his hoof that had a serious burn "we aren't different.." he said and smiles "mayhe. If you apologize to everypony for the harm you brought. Maybe they could forgive you." He said and sighs "I should get my hoof checked out.." he said and looks at lydia "you should apologize to them to start off."