Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

JT nods and says "well should we wait for hank to come back out?"

The doctor puts a mask over haha face and turns on gas. "Alright, well just relax and let the gas do it's work" he says as he looks at the implements he has picked and laid out for hanks operation.

Michael smiles, keep writing music as he was humming to the tune and looking at his love.

“Let go and check it out.” Then Spike went out side and then he looking up at the tree and see a person. “Un Twilight we got a gust on our tree.”

Fireblaze smiles more and keep flying while he was looking at the city.

Lydia nods, "I suppose we should. I'll try to keep from burning the hospital down while we wait..."

Hank smiles "thank you clara. Your a good person.. even though you tried to kill us all.' He smiles

Clara watches Hank's unconscious body as he goes through the procedure, "Thank you Hank... I promise to never harm your friends again..." she whispers as her hand is placed over her heart.

Lydia nods, "I suppose we should. I'll try to keep from burning the hospital down while we wait..."

Clara watches Hank's unconscious body as he goes through the procedure, "Thank you Hank... I promise to never harm your friends again..." she whispers as her hand is placed over her heart.

a green hologram of hank appears "hello clara. im glad you are making that promise."

The doctor puts a mask over haha face and turns on gas. "Alright, well just relax and let the gas do it's work" he says as he looks at the implements he has picked and laid out for hanks operation.

hank closes his eyes as the holograms appeared around his head "dont do anything you will regret.. we are keeping him alive. he is supposed to be dead a long time ago."

Michael smiles, keep writing music as he was humming to the tune and looking at his love.

“Let go and check it out.” Then Spike went out side and then he looking up at the tree and see a person. “Un Twilight we got a gust on our tree.”

Fireblaze smiles more and keep flying while he was looking at the city.

pinkie smiles and hums along as she looked back

twilight looks so confused "umm.. i wonder who that is."

rainbow smiles "its so nice.."

JT nods and sits down in the waiting room. "Sally, you think you can get me in to the security cameras for the operating room?."

The doctor looks at the AI's "huh... Only the second creature that has an electronic link. First pony I've met though.... Are you connected to his vitals? I could use your help to make sure I don't hit the wrong thing." He says.

a green hologram of hank appears "hello clara. im glad you are making that promise."

hank closes his eyes as the holograms appeared around his head "dont do anything you will regret.. we are keeping him alive. he is supposed to be dead a long time ago."

pinkie smiles and hums along as she looked back

twilight looks so confused "umm.. i wonder who that is."

rainbow smiles "its so nice.."

Michael keep humping and then he was finish writing the music. “I am done love.”

“Let ask him.” Spike saying then he shouts. “HELLO THERE!”

Z Waking up then he screams as he fell to the ground and did a Goofy Yell. “AHOOOHIE!”

“Opes.” Spike saying

“Yep it is love.’ Fireblaze saying as they enter into the city and then looking around.

JT nods and sits down in the waiting room. "Sally, you think you can get me in to the security cameras for the operating room?."

Sally nods, 'One moment please sir, accessing the live security feed now.' The bottom corner of JT's vision becomes a live stream of the cameras currently operating in the room.

Lydia sits down next to JT and sighs, "It's been a really long day, hasn't it?"

Clara smiles, "And who might you be little hologram? Are you part of Hank?"

Sally nods, 'One moment please sir, accessing the live security feed now.' The bottom corner of JT's vision becomes a live stream of the cameras currently operating in the room.

Lydia sits down next to JT and sighs, "It's been a really long day, hasn't it?"

Clara smiles, "And who might you be little hologram? Are you part of Hank?"

he nods "of course we are. we are keeping him alive. he should have been dead a long time ago."

Michael keep humping and then he was finish writing the music. “I am done love.”

“Let ask him.” Spike saying then he shouts. “HELLO THERE!”

Z Waking up then he screams as he fell to the ground and did a Goofy Yell. “AHOOOHIE!”

“Opes.” Spike saying

“Yep it is love.’ Fireblaze saying as they enter into the city and then looking around.

pinkie smiles "yay!"

twilight giggles "you okay?"

rainbow looks around also

The doctor looks at the AI's "huh... Only the second creature that has an electronic link. First pony I've met though.... Are you connected to his vitals? I could use your help to make sure I don't hit the wrong thing." He says.

they nod "yup. we are really advanced." they all bow "we will tell you if you are close to hitting a wrong spot."

he nods "of course we are. we are keeping him alive. he should have been dead a long time ago."

pinkie smiles "yay!"

twilight giggles "you okay?"

rainbow looks around also

they nod "yup. we are really advanced." they all bow "we will tell you if you are close to hitting a wrong spot."

“So what we name the song love?” Michael saying

Z getting up and then rubbing his head. “Yea I am fine. Sorry for Intruding on your Treehouse and Name is Z what is yours names?”

“I Am Spike the Dragon.” Spike saying

Fireblaze smiles more and then they arrive to there home while blaze land. “Well tied again love.”

• 2 weeks later...

The feed pops up in his vision and he relaxes. "Yea. Hopefully things will get better"

The doctor smiles. "Great. I need you to watch vitals, Blood pressure. And breathing." He says as he begins to clean the burn. "We should be able to finish the procedure in am hour or less"

The feed pops up in his vision and he relaxes. "Yea. Hopefully things will get better"

The doctor smiles. "Great. I need you to watch vitals, Blood pressure. And breathing." He says as he begins to clean the burn. "We should be able to finish the procedure in am hour or less"

Lydia nods, "Hopefully... After all, it feels like things go from good to bad in seconds around here... Maybe it works in the other way too..."

Clara nods, "Well I'm glad you are... He is a wonderful person, and he deserves better than he gets most of the time... I am just glad I can help him now..."

Pinkie thinks "I'm not sure."

Twilight smiles "I'm twilight sparkle!'

Rainbow giggles "sure we did.'

The AIs nod "we can do that." They all bowed and watched him as they made sure he is doing it rihht

The purple one nods "its great thay hank has a new companion. After his old ones died.'

Lydia nods, "Hopefully... After all, it feels like things go from good to bad in seconds around here... Maybe it works in the other way too..." Clara nods, "Well I'm glad you are... He is a wonderful person, and he deserves better than he gets most of the time... I am just glad I can help him now..."

JT nods, and slouches a little bit, "well at least i can see whats going on in the operating room" he yawns and asks, "you tired at all? i feel like i ran a marathon.

The AIs nod "we can do that." They all bowed and watched him as they made sure he is doing it rihht

The purple one nods "its great thay hank has a new companion. After his old ones died.'

the doctor begins cutting the burnt pieces off and watches any nervous reaction from the monitors, "dosent look like theres a reaction... everything should be good" he says as he begins scraping and cleaning the wound.

“How about It going to be a Super Party today?” Michael saying

“Nice to meet you Spike and Twilight. Well I am a wonder and also a Cyborg too.” Z saying "Also Mind I stay at your place Ms. Twilight?"

Fireblaze smiles too. “So ready to Rest? or want to hang out for awhile?”

JT nods, and slouches a little bit, "well at least i can see whats going on in the operating room" he yawns and asks, "you tired at all? i feel like i ran a marathon.

Lydia shakes her head, "I don't know why, but ever since we fought the Star Demon I haven't gotten tired... I feel like I could do anything I want, and I still won't get tired!" She smiles, "Sorry I can't sympathize though..."

Clara nods, "Don't worry, I'm pretty hard to kill... There are only about 10 things in this world that will kill me, and that's if they get the chance."

Lydia shakes her head, "I don't know why, but ever since we fought the Star Demon I haven't gotten tired... I feel like I could do anything I want, and I still won't get tired!" She smiles, "Sorry I can't sympathize though..."

Clara nods, "Don't worry, I'm pretty hard to kill... There are only about 10 things in this world that will kill me, and that's if they get the chance."

the purple AI smiled "thats good. im sorry about the timelord past."

“How about It going to be a Super Party today?” Michael saying

“Nice to meet you Spike and Twilight. Well I am a wonder and also a Cyborg too.” Z saying "Also Mind I stay at your place Ms. Twilight?"

Fireblaze smiles too. “So ready to Rest? or want to hang out for awhile?”

pinkie giggles 'sure!"

twilight nods "i guess.." she looks around

rainbow smiles "i want to relax." she said

the doctor begins cutting the burnt pieces off and watches any nervous reaction from the monitors, "dosent look like theres a reaction... everything should be good" he says as he begins scraping and cleaning the wound.

the AIs watched "how much longer til you are done?" one asked as they made sure to keep an eye on everything.

pinkie giggles 'sure!"

twilight nods "i guess.." she looks around

rainbow smiles "i want to relax." she said

the AIs watched "how much longer til you are done?" one asked as they made sure to keep an eye on everything.

“Cool love.” Michael saying as he write the name of the Music and smiles to his lover. “You and me we are going to make great Music Togever. Also I heard you meet Cheese Sandwich.”

“Thanks Twilight.” Z saying as he bows then went into her tree house and while thinking as he looking around. Then seeing a lot of books. “I See you like to collect and read books.”

“Sure love let Relaxed at our home in the clouds.” Fireblaze saying as he was walking with Dash and smiles to her.

The doctor continues working and without looking up says, "depends on the damage, this could take anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 hours.... judging by what im seeing id say 30-45 minutes." a rapid beep is heard and he looks up, "His heart rate is at 160 BPM... it should be only at 80," he takes a steathoscope and listens to his heart. "hmmmmm weird. his hearts beeating normally.... What one of you is watching his heart. im hearing a normal beat but the monitor is saying its beating twice as fast.... whats going on?"

JT smiles, "its all good." he watches the monitor and kind of laughs. "Hank had once said something about him having two hearts right? i dont think the doctor knew that. he's freaking out about hanks heartbeat being twice as fast." he says with a laugh

• 2 weeks later...

Clara looks confused, "What do you mean? I have nothing against time lords, where did you get the idea I did? As much as I disliked ponies, I actually like time lords a lot."

JT smiles, "its all good." he watches the monitor and kind of laughs. "Hank had once said something about him having two hearts right? i dont think the doctor knew that. he's freaking out about hanks heartbeat being twice as fast." he says with a laugh

Lydia smiles, "Yeah, I panicked the first time too... Hank is quite the interesting creature, isn't he? I mean, I guess we're all pretty strange when you get down to it. I'm slowly becoming fire, you've got a voice in your head, hell we all live in a world filled with magical horses!"

Clara looks confused, "What do you mean? I have nothing against time lords, where did you get the idea I did? As much as I disliked ponies, I actually like time lords a lot."

Lydia smiles, "Yeah, I panicked the first time too... Hank is quite the interesting creature, isn't he? I mean, I guess we're all pretty strange when you get down to it. I'm slowly becoming fire, you've got a voice in your head, hell we all live in a world filled with magical horses!"

the purple AI nods "well.. timelords have bad histories with other races. thats why."

The doctor continues working and without looking up says, "depends on the damage, this could take anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 hours.... judging by what im seeing id say 30-45 minutes." a rapid beep is heard and he looks up, "His heart rate is at 160 BPM... it should be only at 80," he takes a steathoscope and listens to his heart. "hmmmmm weird. his hearts beeating normally.... What one of you is watching his heart. im hearing a normal beat but the monitor is saying its beating twice as fast.... whats going on?"

The AIs gulps "well.. he has two hearts.. he is a timelord.." the green one said 

“Cool love.” Michael saying as he write the name of the Music and smiles to his lover. “You and me we are going to make great Music Togever. Also I heard you meet Cheese Sandwich.”

“Thanks Twilight.” Z saying as he bows then went into her tree house and while thinking as he looking around. Then seeing a lot of books. “I See you like to collect and read books.”

“Sure love let Relaxed at our home in the clouds.” Fireblaze saying as he was walking with Dash and smiles to her.

pinkie nods "i have. and he is so nice!"

Twilight nods "well I do enjoy to read." she smiled "you can go and read books here also."

Rainbow Dash nods "sure." she heads home

the purple AI nods "well.. timelords have bad histories with other races. thats why."

The AIs gulps "well.. he has two hearts.. he is a timelord.." the green one said 

pinkie nods "i have. and he is so nice!"

Twilight nods "well I do enjoy to read." she smiled "you can go and read books here also."

Rainbow Dash nods "sure." she heads home

“That super cool Love and I wonder if I Can meet Cheese one day.” Michael saying

“Thanks.” Then Z went to Read one of the books then he smiles as he went to sit-down and keep reading it. “I am curious about Pony History.”

Fireblaze smiles then following Dash to there home. While he was looking at her too.

The doctor looks up and says, "two hearts?' He facehoogs and says "oh yea, the alien thing" he relaxes and grabs a piece of rubber sleeve, "alright. Ill get this fitted and he will be good." He says

JT laughs, "that is true, we all are kind of different. Guess that's what makes this great"

• 2 weeks later...

The doctor looks up and says, "two hearts?' He facehoogs and says "oh yea, the alien thing" he relaxes and grabs a piece of rubber sleeve, "alright. Ill get this fitted and he will be good." He says

JT laughs, "that is true, we all are kind of different. Guess that's what makes this great"

Lydia chuckles, "Everyone is different, no two people are alike... However, I'm guessing I'm the only one who's on fire..." She smiles, "Hey, so what are they doing to Hank now? I don't want him to be hurt..."

Clara smiles, "Don't worry, so have I.... I guess I see Hank as a friend, and someone who might actually understand me..."

JT looks and smiles, "looks like everything went good, they're puting a cast type thing on it then he's done"

The doctor smiles. "Everything went perfect He will have to lay low for a few days, but he will heal up just fine" he says as he cleans his instruments

Lydia chuckles, "Everyone is different, no two people are alike... However, I'm guessing I'm the only one who's on fire..." She smiles, "Hey, so what are they doing to Hank now? I don't want him to be hurt..."

Clara smiles, "Don't worry, so have I.... I guess I see Hank as a friend, and someone who might actually understand me..."

The purple one nods "Hank is a great guy. He understands you perfectly." she smiled "just get to know him abit more. okay?" she asked as she looks around the room

JT looks and smiles, "looks like everything went good, they're puting a cast type thing on it then he's done"

The doctor smiles. "Everything went perfect He will have to lay low for a few days, but he will heal up just fine" he says as he cleans his instruments

they nod "good. thank you for helping him." they all bowed "so. will hank rest or is he able to walk around and head home."

“That super cool Love and I wonder if I Can meet Cheese one day.” Michael saying

“Thanks.” Then Z went to Read one of the books then he smiles as he went to sit-down and keep reading it. “I am curious about Pony History.”

Fireblaze smiles then following Dash to there home. While he was looking at her too.

Pinkie frowns "i dont think you can. he left a long time ago."

Twilight smiled "i am sure you will able to learn so much about our history." she giggles "just enjoy the book and the history."

Dash smiled "come on honey. you know the way home also." she kisses him and blushes