request shop I am drawing OCs!

~Starlight~

Hi everyone, 

As you should know I enjoy drawing ponies, but now I am giving people the offer of me to draw there OC. Its will take appropriately 45 minutes (That does not include the waiting line) as well as pony I will make you or find you a nice background to go with it; but that's optional (You know just in case you want a vector) 

img-1211603-1-20630869.jpg

Yes vectors, anyway also you can request the size or if you want to use a base.. So that's about all please message me on this tread! Hopefully I will hear from you soon!

~ Frozen Mint /)

EDIT- Because there are loads more than I thought my friend MOON DUST is going to help me out starting tommorow so she will be helping (Lets just say she is even better than me!

Edited by Frozen Mint

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

Oh this is great, i've been eagar to find a person who does requests for some time now :P

If you wish, you can always try my OC. You can find references of him on my Avatar, and my profile.

Thank you! :P

Is that avatar some of your work? It looks really good, I gotta say.

Anyhoo, I'd appreciate something done for my OC North Arrow. Here he is... http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/north-arrow-r2050

I don't actually have a vector done of him yet, so you get to play around with colours, eh? Yay!

It doesn't matter if you have him flying, aurora trailing, or adventuring, or just a picture of him with a blank background. It's up to you, really.

Hello!

Oh this is great, i've been eagar to find a person who does requests for some time now :P

If you wish, you can always try my OC. You can find references of him on my Avatar, and my profile.

Anyhoo, I'd appreciate something done for my OC North Arrow. Here he is... http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/north-arrow-r2050

I don't actually have a vector done of him yet, so you get to play around with colours, eh? Yay!

It doesn't matter if you have him flying, aurora trailing, or adventuring, or just a picture of him with a blank background. It's up to you, really.

Oooooooh yes I finally have an OC to request things for!!

Can you do my OC Spiral Swirl (Spiral) out stargazing?  :D

Her info's over here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/spiral-swirl-r2642

Wow I didn't think I would get some replies so quick! Well thanks I will get on to it now so see you in a hour or 2 see If I can do this!

Sure, I'd like to see how you draw pony moustaches!

Just kidding, I would appreciate but don't feel forced by any means! Euh, just standard avatar size and perhaps a portrait of sorts.. Close to the face. (Specially the moustache!)

I should also add I love people who do this!  :lol:

You can find my OC in my avatar or in the signature below.

Edited by Floris

Yay! been looking for one of these threads! Could you do a picture of techmo? (link in my signature) It would be really awesome! (Optional: If you could include his pair of artifical wings? They are attached to a harness he wears) But if you dont have time or dont want to Im fine with that

Edited by Mellow

Hello!

Here it is!img-1211706-1-au1ddXt.png If you would like any alterations please tell me and please tell me what you think! If you need the scarf on or anything else just tell me!

Hahaha, this thread is filling up fast.

I would greatly appreciate one my OC Heart's Desire . Feel free to be creative and do whatever you like. I'd appreciate having something with her cutie mark, and possibly her hair pin mentioned in her description. Maybe even her pet weasel Wesley. 

As I said, it's all up to you. Whatever you like. Don't let yourself get too overwhelmed with requests :)

Wow this is taking me longer than excepted but anyway here it is, it took me a while but it looks good, I am not that sure of the colours so I did a blue and green sort of thing but here it is!

img-1211816-1-BzQ5KRu.png

Wow this is taking me longer than excepted but anyway here it is, it took me a while but it looks good, I am not that sure of the colours so I did a blue and green sort of thing but here it is!

img-1211816-1-BzQ5KRu.png

Um. Well. It does look good, but that's not my OC. I did sort of describe the colors on his character page, if you looked.

Appearance: 

Startlingly golden eyes.

His appearance is not dissimilar to that of the Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights, which stream out of his tail in a RD/Lightning Dust-esque fashion when he flies quickly. A light flurry of powdery snow often accompanies the aurora, which fades from its initial reddish to the blue-green that roughly matches his coat after a few seconds.

His coat is a shade of bluegreen somewhat comparable to teal.

His mane is mid-length and wavy, and is mostly silvery, and sparkles faintly like a fresh, powdery snow does early in the morning. Its traced with reddish streaks, the colour of the aurora the moment it appears out of his tail, but these do not usually become visible unless he is flying.

His voice is deep, slow, and confident. There's something inspiring in his voice. He isn't a very chatty pony, however.

And... Well, North Arrow is a stallion, and it looks like you use a Rainbow Dash base.

I apologise for the confusion and my pickiness. I'd appreciate it if you'd give me another go, but I don't mind if you'd rather get to other requests than re-do mine.

Edited by Descant ♫

Um. Well. It does look good, but that's not my OC. I did sort of describe the colors on his character page, if you looked.

And... Well, North Arrow is a stallion, and it looks like you use a Rainbow Dash base.

I apologise for the confusion and my pickiness. I'd appreciate it if you'd give me another go, but I don't mind if you'd rather get to other requests than re-do mine.

Alrighty just let me finish astro sheeps request and I will edit it, do you want more of a stallian face shape? And I will change the colours and the mane.

Alrighty just let me finish astro sheeps request and I will edit it, do you want more of a stallian face shape? And I will change the colours and the mane.

It would be appreciated. I don't want to be much trouble, though. Believe me, I know how it feels to go back and redo the same vector over and over again. 

Oh, geeze.

I always feel a bit bad about posting in one of these threads given how quickly they fill up, and how easily it is to be overburdened with requests, but... T_T

If you're not quite ready to throw in the towel just yet (and believe me, I won't be offended if you are), I'd love to see a bit more of my OC. He's a bit lacking on the art side. ^^

Many thanks if you decide to take it on, and many thanks if you don't - the fact that you're willing to so readily accept requests in praiseworthy, all the same.

Oooh! Awesome! Your stuffs super cool! Well here's mine!

attachicon.gifmyPony.png

I'm way too lazy for the rest of the characters. HERP DERP RAMEN! TACO! CUPCAKE

Oh, geeze.

I always feel a bit bad about posting in one of these threads given how quickly they fill up, and how easily it is to be overburdened with requests, but... T_T

If you're not quite ready to throw in the towel just yet (and believe me, I won't be offended if you are), I'd love to see a bit more of my OC. He's a bit lacking on the art side. ^^

Many thanks if you decide to take it on, and many thanks if you don't - the fact that you're willing to so readily accept requests in praiseworthy, all the same.

Yes guys I will do these requests! But depends how quick I finish these others but yeah, so they might be post tomorrow but I will try!

Yes guys I will do these requests! But depends how quick I finish these others but yeah, so they might be post tomorrow but I will try!

You're providing free artstuff. Take whatever amount of time you desire to do, if you do it at all. You have no deadlines or obligations - you're doing everything a massive favor. 

Oooooooh yes I finally have an OC to request things for!!

Can you do my OC Spiral Swirl (Spiral) out stargazing?  :D

Her info's over here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/spiral-swirl-r2642

img-1212105-1-7Ux28OP.png

Is this okay, tell me if you want any changes, the picture you had looked a bit like rainbow so I copied her hair but changed it so it was longer, tell me what you think

My OC is on my profile, wwith a character sheet in case you need more references.

Sorry I can't post the links, I'm current on my phone XL

I was wondering if you could find a better picture when your not on your phone I cannot find it *Derp* sorry if thats a trouble...

Yay! been looking for one of these threads! Could you do a picture of techmo? (link in my signature) It would be really awesome! (Optional: If you could include his pair of artifical wings? They are attached to a harness he wears) But if you dont have time or dont want to Im fine with that

Sure, I'd like to see how you draw pony moustaches!

Just kidding, I would appreciate but don't feel forced by any means! Euh, just standard avatar size and perhaps a portrait of sorts.. Close to the face. (Specially the moustache!)

I should also add I love people who do this!  :lol:

You can find my OC in my avatar or in the signature below.

Hi guys just so you know my friend MOON DUST  is doing these requests its just well I have my hands full and she offered to help she is an amazing artist and she is even better than me so yeah... :D thanks

Well if your doing all of these then I guess I might aswell throw my OC in the line and see what you can do!

Heres a reference picture!

post-7861-0-12231500-1359603132_thumb.png

Have fun! And take your time! I'm patient enough :).

Good luck!

Well I tried again hard but I really did not understand the colours *derp* if you do not like I will willingly try again.. img-1212270-1-KI6Wko4.png

(Is the mane okay I tried the Celestia effect did it work or fail) 

RIGHT, THAT'S ALL I AM DOING FOR TONIGHT CHAPS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME BUT I WILL NOT BE DRAWING ANY MORE TILL TOMORROW THANKS FOR ALL YOUR POSTS :D

Somehow I still don't have vector art of ANY of my OCs...what a shock.

Anyway, everyone seems to love Jabbermouth, so if you could do a vector of him I would be much appreciative.  :wub:

Sure! I will just have to do it tomorrow if that's okay, but I will do it! It will be done! So yes it will be done (Nice oc by the way very creative :) )

I love your work. Could you do my OC? I need a new profile pic too. I still can't stop staring at the awesome sig you made for me. I'm still staring at it :blink:

Sure thing again it will have to be done tomorrow if thats okay but I will be fine with that. (Glad you like your signature its nice how you like it so much) :)