Gone Airbourne

Look at day fancy background :D

Now people will see my OC even when I have Fluttershy as avatar ^_^

I'll change when I get to a computer.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi im not one of those picky ones for sigs. i was hoping if you would make me one, you don't have too but if you want to make it

http://herrmyrddin.deviantart.com/art/My-little-pony-phoenix-hatchling-294417235 Put this on the left of the Sig. and my Profile pic on the right and make the background a flashy silver color and  also make the Pheonix like sitting on the bottom of the sig. and also if it's alright put my profile name in the middle with a blue/gold fading color thnx if you can srry if i'm making you do alot of work D:

@,

img-1353832-1-hBp8OId.png

Here you go Lolnus tell me if you want anything changed or not. Hope you like it and just credit me beneath the signature when you go to add it thanks smile.png

@

DxWGINK.png

Here is your signature! Hope you like how it turned out. Just credit me beneath the signature when you go to add it. Let me know if you want anything added or changed to it :3

Perfect the way it is, dude! Thank you so much! Though I think I found this late. :P Or maybe it's because of my flooding notifications of status updates. :o

• 2 weeks later...

I know I said to take your time, but it's been quite a while since I requested my signature... I hope you didn't forget or anything lol. :P I mean, I don't mean to rush you or anything, just pointing that out is all. :huh:

@

attachicon.gifmiss derpy.png

Alright here is your avatar I hope you like it and I am so sorry with how long I took away from making this. Give credit to MikeTheUser

For the derpy drawing in the avatar. But once again I hope you like it. 

Yay! Thank you so much! :3 It looks really great, and it's fine that it took awhile, I wasn't in a hurry and I got an awesome triangle for a while. :P

(edited)

@,

Here you go and I hope you like your signature :3 and please let me apologize with how much I delayed making this. The past few weeks my motivation to make anything etc. had been kinda drained to be honest. 

Credit these people for the drawings. 

selinmarsou

Joakaha

Hope you like it and you can just chose which one you like best. 

*that is odd... the gif was a lot smoother than that.... I don't like gifs anymore*

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

I think it's time for a change!

Hey Airbourne buddy!

Recently the official signature thread died out along with the avatar thread. Now I has no place to requests :( until o thought of my awesome friend.

I'm referring to you.

Here is my request.

I need a new avatar picture. My Current Avatar/Oc is Neon Lights. I love the style that you used for MissDerpys avatar and I want Neon In the style of that. Here are some pictures of Neon.

post-12971-0-55969300-1366864681_thumb.jpg

post-12971-0-10983200-1366864702_thumb.jpg

post-12971-0-98814600-1366864960_thumb.jpg

@,

attachicon.gifSBB64.gif

attachicon.gifSBB657.png

Here you go and I hope you like your signature :3 and please let me apologize with how much I delayed making this. The past few weeks my motivation to make anything etc. had been kinda drained to be honest. 

Credit these people for the drawings. 

selinmarsou

Joakaha

Hope you like it and you can just chose which one you like best. 

*that is odd... the gif was a lot smoother than that.... I don't like gifs anymore*

Oh wow, thank you so much! A gif sig, how fancy... looks smooth enough to me! I will be using that one for sure. Thanks again! :)

I want to know this before I request: do you add animations into the signatures (not to all designs but for those who request for the animated components in their signatures), ?

I am not very adept with animations quite yet although I have dabbled a bit with simple animations such as: fadeing in and out, glowing effect, shiny light effects, and some other things. I could do one for you if you would like but I would have to see what you wanted exactly.

Hey Airbourne. Love the work you've done so far.

I'd like to request an avatar of my OC, but unsure what can really be done with this image.

FULLOLOUR_zpsb027cda1.png

If possible, could you have him looking (straight ahead or slightly upward) while (walking or soaring) through a starry night.

Please let me know if you need more information and/or references (all pony creator thoughtongue.png) . I could also provide a concise version of his back story if it would help inspire a more fitting idea than what I've described.

Thanks for considering it! smile.png

I need to put this here to try to fix my signature because of the broken link from imageshack.

EDIT: Still not working, I need to fix it over the weekend. If someone could give me a website where I could put this picture I would be thankful.

post-7930-0-61176100-1367252998.png

Edited by akita-ken

• 2 weeks later...

I will continue on to do requests as I have sometime tonight and tomorrow. But from now on I am going have this thread closed for the meantime so I can catch up on the past requests that I have been missing. I am terribly sorry for making you all wait so long for these requests. Do to work and not having much time has hindered me from getting this out so once again I do apologize on that.

I will continue on to do requests as I have sometime tonight and tomorrow. But from now on I am going have this thread closed for the meantime so I can catch up on the past requests that I have been missing. I am terribly sorry for making you all wait so long for these requests. Do to work and not having much time has hindered me from getting this out so once again I do apologize on that.

No big deal. You doing these sigs and avatars for all of us is a kindness, and is accepted as such. Take all the time you need, we'll be here when you're ready for more requests.

Well, I will anyway. Can't speak for anyone else. (Just recently put the finishing touches on my OC.)

Well you are doing requests, so i wouldn't be so hard on yourself, i know your going through a lot.

Good luck with your work on them tommorow btw! :). I'm sure the wait will be worth it for those that are waiting on them. You make worthy signatures :D.

Oheydere, Gone. :3

I was wondering if you minded making me a siggy with Ditzy and Applejack together with my name on it (Haven, not Based Haven)?

I'd appreciate it much.

Also, how often do you do non-pony ones? I kinda had an idea for one, but I wasnt sure if you did those at all.

Hey there Haven, I know this has been a god awful long time and I apologize for that. i don't know if you still wanted one but I gave a shot at it at least. My creative juices are not at there best right now with the time constraints I have :/.

Well you are doing requests, so i wouldn't be so hard on yourself, i know your going through a lot.

Good luck with your work on them tommorow btw! smile.png. I'm sure the wait will be worth it for those that are waiting on them. You make worthy signatures biggrin.png.

Thanks zygen i appreciate it. I haven't really improved any from the past ones I have made though maybe because I am rushing myself. But I wish once I get the rest of these done, I can focus on improving on some areas and learn new things to add to the table. I tend to produce my best when I focus on just one request for some time to get an idea of what I want it to look like before I make it. As of now I am doing the best I can to make these sigs fast and hoping they come out the way the user wants them :/ its hard to because you never know if they will or not if they were not to specific with their request. But effort is the best thing I suppose :P.

Hi im not one of those picky ones for sigs. i was hoping if you would make me one, you don't have too but if you want to make it

http://herrmyrddin.deviantart.com/art/My-little-pony-phoenix-hatchling-294417235 Put this on the left of the Sig. and my Profile pic on the right and make the background a flashy silver color and  also make the Pheonix like sitting on the bottom of the sig. and also if it's alright put my profile name in the middle with a blue/gold fading color thnx if you can srry if i'm making you do alot of work D:

I think it's time for a change!

Hey Airbourne buddy!

Recently the official signature thread died out along with the avatar thread. Now I has no place to requests sad.png until o thought of my awesome friend.

I'm referring to you.

Here is my request.

I need a new avatar picture. My Current Avatar/Oc is Neon Lights. I love the style that you used for MissDerpys avatar and I want Neon In the style of that. Here are some pictures of Neon.

Hey,could you please make me a signature and avatar(can you base the avatar off of my current avatar) Please?

Thank you so much.

KitsuneSoul108 out

I want to know this before I request: do you add animations into the signatures (not to all designs but for those who request for the animated components in their signatures), ?

I see your current signature which is absolutely amazing. You probably do not want another one but just making sure let me know thanks.  

Hey Airbourne. Love the work you've done so far.

I'd like to request an avatar of my OC, but unsure what can really be done with this image.

img-1404201-1-FULLOLOUR_zpsb027cda1.png

If possible, could you have him looking (straight ahead or slightly upward) while (walking or soaring) through a starry night.

Please let me know if you need more information and/or references (all pony creator thoughimg-1404201-2-tongue.png) . I could also provide a concise version of his back story if it would help inspire a more fitting idea than what I've described.

Thanks for considering it! img-1404201-3-smile.png

Hey you all I know it has been a way long time since you all requested on here and i am sorry I could not get to those requests soon enough. Please let me know if you still would like one or if not thanks you all. 

Yeah!

I still do want an avatar but can you use my other Avatar Flaming Ash instead of Neon Lights? I love the style!

Also thank you for accepting it after it being so long.

Can't wait to see it!