Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Ready for Battle

Indigo

The grittiness makes it look pretty epic, and for a 15 minute doodle it's amazing.

Oddly enough, it took double the time it took to draw the piece, to photograph it and upload it.

It was hell trying to position the camera as to give it high exposure (hey, it's 9PM over here, it's dark lol). I ended up putting it on top of a tuner, a USB connector and a box of cat food, and had the picture magneted to a filing cabinet to keep it still xP

The gritty thing was rather purposeful, considering it's based of a fanfiction I will likely never finish and won't upload unless by some miracle I finish the second chapter.

Charcoal drawing correct? in any case this great! I love the loves on mixed with the darker mood of the drawing, and from one of my fav episodes to ^_^, I think she would give Leolitis (not spelt right I'm sure) a run for his money o_O

wow thats so amazing... i am rendered superbly jealous, if only i could draw half as well as you, i might actually have a place in this forum someday D:

...Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

This is incredible, and the sheer fact that you drew it in 15 minutes just makes it even more amazing.

Edited by PoisonClaw