Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Savior Part II-The Seers Cup

Emerald Heart

(sorry it had to come so early.)

It was only 15 years later when Emerald had first came to save Addem, and befriend him 

It was only 15 years later when Bladewing and Emerald had reunited.

Only 15 years later when Addem had helped deliver her twins, Spearmint and Peppermint.

This all happened 15 years ago.

But now....the twins-Spearmint and peppermint are 15 years old.

Emerald, Addem, and Bladewing realize that they need the twins help to get the cup.

They have waited this long-can they wait any longer?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Addem trotted into the room, rubbing his eyes and yawning wearily. "All right. The amplifiers are done. Just have the exoskeleton to finish... And I'm gonna need some time to calibrate the boosters. Don't want to break my legs on the first try, or anything." He chuckled. "Other than that, I'm almost ready."

Edited by Addem Up

"Ok." Emerald held up the stelae, the handle was black, but there was gold flower shaped engravings in it. Out of the handle sprung a purple glowing object, as skinny as a toothpick. "I'm bringing my steale, and my white sword." She held up her sword, which was literally whit from to handle. She began to polish it, humming to herself. "I'll go get the twin's weapons in just a minute. They need to bbe polished, it won't take but a couple minutes though."

"Alright, Spear, let's see how much you've learned."

Bladewing readies a wooden training sword; Spearmint does the same.

The two rush each other and their training swords meet. After a few seconds of trading strikes and parries, Spearmint ends up landing a blow on Bladewing's arm.

Bladewing smiles. "Nice job! Keep this up and you'll end up being a master swordspony in no time." Bladewing ruffles Spearmint's mane with a hoof. Spearmint smiled. "I think that's enough training for today, though. I've gotta go talk to mom for a bit."

"Aww, we can't even spar one more time?" Spearmint said, looking at Bladewing with big eyes. Bladewing chuckled.

"Tell ya what, after supper we can spar until we're too tired to move. But you have to eat the whole plate AND seconds. Sound like a deal?" Bladewing said with a smirk.

Spearmint rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever..."

Bladewing smiled and began to walk towards Emerald, suddenly becoming rather serious.

"Emmy, I saw at least seven angels and thirteen demons the other day. Maybe there's some demon cult here we don't know about that's getting the angels all riled up, but all these recent sightings seem more than just coincidence to me. We're going to have to move quickly and carefully."

"Alright, Spear, let's see how much you've learned."Bladewing readies a wooden training sword; Spearmint does the same. The two rush each other and their training swords meet. After a few seconds of trading strikes and parries, Spearmint ends up landing a blow on Bladewing's arm. Bladewing smiles. "Nice job! Keep this up and you'll end up being a master swordspony in no time." Bladewing ruffles Spearmint's mane with a hoof. Spearmint smiled. "I think that's enough training for today, though. I've gotta go talk to mom for a bit." "Aww, we can't even spar one more time?" Spearmint said, looking at Bladewing with big eyes. Bladewing chuckled. "Tell ya what, after supper we can spar until we're too tired to move. But you have to eat the whole plate AND seconds. Sound like a deal?" Bladewing said with a smirk. Spearmint rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever..." Bladewing smiled and began to walk towards Emerald, suddenly becoming rather serious."Emmy, I saw at least seven angels and thirteen demons the other day. Maybe there's some demon cult here we don't know about that's getting the angels all riled up, but all these recent sightings seem more than just coincidence to me. We're going to have to move quickly and carefully."

"Ok, tell Spearmint abd Peppermint that they need to pack their bags. We will tell them everything after dinner." Emerald resumed polishing her white sowrd, and resumed humming.

---

Peppermint was very suspiscious about her parents strange behavior. They had been talking about weaponry and stratagies all day. Even her godfather Addem Up who prefered to be locked away in the downstairs lab, was somehow involved in this.

"Ok, tell Spearmint abd Peppermint that they need to pack their bags. We will tell them everything after dinner." Emerald resumed polishing her white sowrd, and resumed humming.

---

Peppermint was very suspiscious about her parents strange behavior. They had been talking about weaponry and stratagies all day. Even her godfather Addem Up who prefered to be locked away in the downstairs lab, was somehow involved in this.

Bladewing nods and head back out to Spearmint.

"Hey, Spearmint, something's come up. We need you to pack your things to be ready to go at a moment's notice, we'll explain more to you after dinner. Aight?" Bladewing said, sounding casual about it.

Spearmint stared at Bladewing for a bit.

"... I saw them too, dad."

Bladewing stopped, becoming serious.

"When? Where?"

"A few hours ago. I was looking through my bedroom window and they were at the edge of the woods, and it seemed like they were... they looked like demons."

Bladewing's eyes widened.

"Did they see you?"

Spearmint shook his head.

"I-I don't know. I've been feeling kind of weird, though."

Bladewing held his breath. He thought he had heard a faint snicker.

I know I heard something... there it is again!

He could hear something in a corner of the room. He quickly threw his side-dagger at it, and a high-pitched screech sounded, a small patch of black blood floating in mid-air. Then, a demon materialized. It looked like something out of a nightmare, and made Bladewing queasy just from looking at it. Before it could do anything, he rushed and decapitated it with his longsword.

"That's it. There's no more time left."

He grabbed Spearmint and headed over to Peppermint's room.

"Dad, what's going on?" Spearmint asked, nervous.

"Let's get your sister and your mom, first, then I'll explain." They were both at Peppermint's door now.

"Pepper? I need you to come with me right now, this is extremely important."

Bladewing nods and head back out to Spearmint."Hey, Spearmint, something's come up. We need you to pack your things to be ready to go at a moment's notice, we'll explain more to you after dinner. Aight?" Bladewing said, sounding casual about it. Spearmint stared at Bladewing for a bit. "... I saw them too, dad." Bladewing stopped, becoming serious."When? Where?" "A few hours ago. I was looking through my bedroom window and they were at the edge of the woods, and it seemed like they were... they looked like demons." Bladewing's eyes widened."Did they see you?" Spearmint shook his head."I-I don't know. I've been feeling kind of weird, though." Bladewing held his breath. He thought he had heard a faint snicker.I know I heard something... there it is again!He could hear something in a corner of the room. He quickly threw his side-dagger at it, and a high-pitched screech sounded, a small patch of black blood floating in mid-air. Then, a demon materialized. It looked like something out of a nightmare, and made Bladewing queasy just from looking at it. Before it could do anything, he rushed and decapitated it with his longsword. "That's it. There's no more time left."He grabbed Spearmint and headed over to Peppermint's room. "Dad, what's going on?" Spearmint asked, nervous. "Let's get your sister and your mom, first, then I'll explain." They were both at Peppermint's door now."Pepper? I need you to come with me right now, this is extremely important."

Peppermint just nodded and followed him. "Is it something we did?" Peppermint said, not noticing that Emerald had walked in just then.

Emerald looked serious. "We have to fo now if we have any chance of catching the train. We'll skip dinner and explain on thw way, is Addem ready with the car?"

As she speaks, Addem enters the room, his clothes covered in oil. "I heard my name. What's up?" He frowned as a soft beep came from his glasses. "Hold on..." He peered at a small green blip on the lenses, then swore softly. "We've got company. Demonic company. We need to go, now."

As she speaks, Addem enters the room, his clothes covered in oil. "I heard my name. What's up?" He frowned as a soft beep came from his glasses. "Hold on..." He peered at a small green blip on the lenses, then swore softly. "We've got company. Demonic company. We need to go, now."

"Alright, you get the children in the car and make sure that they are safe. I have to go get my stelae and my white sword, I'll meet you out front in just a few seconds. Make sure we have everything before we go, a double check. If you have the time." emerald ran into the living room to grab the twins' and her own weapons. Both freshly polished.

Addem nodded towards her, then said to the kids, "C'mon. We need to-" His words were cut off by an explosion. He immediately check his glasses, then groaned. "Great. They're in the garage. We'll have to hoof it." He looked towards Spearmint and Peppermint. "C'mon. Your mom's gonna meet us out front."

She grabbed the weapons and made her way to the front of the house. She ran out the door and opened the trunk of the car, placing the twins' weapons in the weapons bag. She shut the trunk, and slid her sowrd into her scabbard, and tucked her stelae into her saddlebag. Emerald opened the door to the backseat and (assume bladewing is in the car) nodded at Addem. "Drive. I put their weapons in the trunk to be safe."

Addem nodded, then swore under his breath, undoing his seat belt. "One second. I need to grab something." He got out of the car, then raced into his workshop, returning with a small metal case. He tossed it into the car, then jumped in, revving the engine and speeding away from the house.

"

Addem nodded, then swore under his breath, undoing his seat belt. "One second. I need to grab something." He got out of the car, then raced into his workshop, returning with a small metal case. He tossed it into the car, then jumped in, revving the engine and speeding away from the house.

"Mom, Dad. Just what exactly is going on?" Spearmint said sounding scared. Emerald swore under her breath and looked at them seriously. "Well first. I am an angel, your father is a demon." The teins looked at each other. "We know, so what does this all have to do with this?" She smiled. "Well there area group of angels in heaven that together, form the angel council. They watch over all equestria and it's enhabitantits making sure that a bad event happenes every once in awhile so that they can still do their job. So to keep the council off of your dads tail, we need to find the Seers cup. It can help us so that the council will lose their poaitions and world peace balences out the world."

(edited)

"

"Mom, Dad. Just what exactly is going on?" Spearmint said sounding scared. Emerald swore under her breath and looked at them seriously. "Well first. I am an angel, your father is a demon." The teins looked at each other. "We know, so what does this all have to do with this?" She smiled. "Well there area group of angels in heaven that together, form the angel council. They watch over all equestria and it's enhabitantits making sure that a bad event happenes every once in awhile so that they can still do their job. So to keep the council off of your dads tail, we need to find the Seers cup. It can help us so that the council will lose their poaitions and world peace balences out the world."

"The angels and demons have another reason they're after us, though..." Bladewing started. "You two are Nephilim, which give you the powers of both angels and demons. If one side were to get a hold of you and unlock your true potential, there would be practically no way to stop them..." he smiled, "But there's no way we'll let them do that."

Suddenly Bladewing's eyes widened. He opened his window and looked back; a few demons had taken flight after the car and were gaining on it.

"We've got some followers, it seems. Be right back..."

In one fluid motion, Bladewing threw open his door, flew out, kicked the door closed, drew his longsword, and took flight after the pursuers. Their combat skills were no match for Bladewing's precision and agility, and he felled them with little effort.

"That was a bit too easy..." he said to himself, sheathing his sword and flying back to the car, re-opening the door and sitting down.

(Also, to avoid confusion, should I control Spearmint and you control Peppermint, Selly?)

Edited by Bladewing

“I think we are almost there, to the forest I mean.” She pulled out a bottle of cologne and puffed it on Spearmint and Peppermint. Emerald handed the bottle to Bladewing “Here, this will cover up your aura puff it twice, alright?" Emerald took out her stale and began to draw marks on her hoofs with it.

“I think we are almost there, to the forest I mean.” She pulled out a bottle of cologne and puffed it on Spearmint and Peppermint. Emerald handed the bottle to Bladewing “Here, this will cover up your aura puff it twice, alright?" Emerald took out her stale and began to draw marks on her hoofs with it.

Bladewing nods and takes the cologne, puffing it twice on himself before handing it back to Emerald. Spearmint sighed and looked at Bladewing.

"So I guess we won't be able to spar again today..."

Bladewing thought for a moment.

"Likely not, but I'll try my best to get a chance. I like sparring too, ya know." He smirks.

Bladewing nods and takes the cologne, puffing it twice on himself before handing it back to Emerald. Spearmint sighed and looked at Bladewing.

"So I guess we won't be able to spar again today..."

Bladewing thought for a moment.

"Likely not, but I'll try my best to get a chance. I like sparring too, ya know." He smirks.

"You two might get the chance to spar with a real werewolf or vampony. They usually like to start fights, so yeah." Emerald's eyes went wide. "ADDEM STOP THE CAR!"  The car screeched to a stop. Everypony looked at her like she was crazy. She pointed a hoof to the front of the car, where everypony noticed a baby werewolf was standing. It was sucking on a pacifier and had a teensie-tiny pink pow in it's ear. A female wolf. "Sorry, I didn't want to anger them. Werewolfs have huge tempers." A howl echoed through the wood in front of them- the little wolf in front of the car howled back -or rather screeched it- and the little wolf's  mother came bounding toward her. She got angry at the sight of Emerald, who had already gotten her white blade out of the trunk.

(edited)

"You two might get the chance to spar with a real werewolf or vampony. They usually like to start fights, so yeah." Emerald's eyes went wide. "ADDEM STOP THE CAR!"  The car screeched to a stop. Everypony looked at her like she was crazy. She pointed a hoof to the front of the car, where everypony noticed a baby werewolf was standing. It was sucking on a pacifier and had a teensie-tiny pink pow in it's ear. A female wolf. "Sorry, I didn't want to anger them. Werewolfs have huge tempers." A howl echoed through the wood in front of them- the little wolf in front of the car howled back -or rather screeched it- and the little wolf's  mother came bounding toward her. She got angry at the sight of Emerald, who had already gotten her white blade out of the trunk.

Bladewing swooped out of the car and landed, longsword ready.

"I'll try going for non-lethal blows. Even if it is a werewolf, I just wouldn't feel right killing her in front of her pup like that..."

The werewolf swipes at him and he ducks, launching himself toward her stomach with his free hoof extended.

Edited by Bladewing

Bladewing swooped out of the car and landed, longsword ready.

"I'll try going for non-lethal blows. Even if it is a werewolf, I just wouldn't feel right killing her in front of her pup like that..."

The werewolf swipes at him and he ducks, launching himself toleward her stomach with his free hoof extended.

She put her sword her her scabbard, and summersaulted forward, catching the pup in her hoofs. She moved it behind a couple trees. "Problem solved, now we just need to take care of it's Mother." Emerald took her sword out of her scabbard, and gripped it tightly. The werewolf ran forward at them. She waited for the right moment....then plundged her sword into the werewolfs fur. She removed it, and smiled at Bladewing. "Your turn." 

She put her sword her her scabbard, and summersaulted forward, catching the pup in her hoofs. She moved it behind a couple trees. "Problem solved, now we just need to take care of it's Mother." Emerald took her sword out of her scabbard, and gripped it tightly. The werewolf ran forward at them. She waited for the right moment....then plundged her sword into the werewolfs fur. She removed it, and smiled at Bladewing. "Your turn." 

Bladewing winced for a moment.

"Not exactly what I meant, but it works..."

He turned towards where Emerald put the pup and sighed.

"I suppose we should kill every werewolf we come across anyways, but I can't help but feel sorry for that pup."

He walks over to the fallen werewolf and plunges his longsword into the werewolves chest, piercing her heart.

"Call me a softie..."

Bladewing winced for a moment.

"Not exactly what I meant, but it works..."

He turned towards where Emerald put the pup and sighed.

"I suppose we should kill every werewolf we come across anyways, but I can't help but feel sorry for that pup."

He walks over to the fallen werewolf and plunges his longsword into the werewolves chest, piercing her heart.

"Call me a softie..."

"I won't I agree with you to....maybe we should....adopt it?"

The little pup peeks her head out from behind the trees, and walks over to Emerald. She looks up at them cutely. the pup was still sucking on her pacifier.

(I feel like adopting the werewolf pup is that ok with you?)

(edited)

(Decision-wise, I think we should at least keep the pup for a little while, but storyline-wise, that may create a few complications... we'll see where it goes ;) )

"What? I mean, it IS adorable and all and I do want to keep it, but... what about when it grows up? We couldn't bring it in public, it's pretty dangerous in general, and what if the father catches scent of it? We can keep it for a while if you want, but once it can take care of itself..." He shakes his head.

"Well... we'll see."

Edited by Bladewing

Addem sighed, shaking his head. "Well, on one hoof, you sorta killed its parents. On the other, wereponies are violent killing machines. Then again, we've already got at least two of them traveling with us..." He gestured towards the blood-soaked weaponry.

(Decision-wise, I think we should at least keep the pup for a little while, but storyline-wise, that may create a few complications... we'll see where it goes ;) )

"What? I mean, it IS adorable and all and I do want to keep it, but... what about when it grows up? We couldn't bring it in public, it's pretty dangerous in general, and what if the father catches scent of it? We can keep it for a while if you want, but once it can take care of itself..." He shakes his head.

"Well... we'll see."

*nods* "Very well, we should head out by hoof. I'll get the twins out of the car, can you get the weapons and magical stuff?" *Goes to the car to get the twins*

Peppermint gives her a look. "So....we are going to fight monsters for some cup? Mom, we have plenty of cups at home. Why not use them?"

• 2 weeks later...

Addem trotted over, bending down to examine the car's wheels. "Hmm." He slid under the car, examining the engine. "Shit. There's a blade lodged in the brake line. Must've run over a demon." He clambered back out. "I'll need some time to fix this." He smiled slightly. "If you like-an (lycan) , you get acclimated with the werepony."

(And thus Addem's bad pun streak began.)