MrAwesomeness

Fallout: Equestria the Movie  

14 users have voted

1. 1. Do you think it is a good idea to make this?

• Its the worst idea I've heard all day
    • Of course!
    • Its pretty good
    • Undecided
    • Not a good idea
  2. 2. Would you help?

• YESYESYESYESYESYES
    • Yeah sure
    • Maybe
    • No

(edited)

Making FoE in to a movie is something I've been wanting to do for a while now. I know it would be a huge project, and it wouldnt be a simple thing to do in a couple days. However, I know it is not impossible. We just need many people to work together to make it. Although this post isnt for recruiting people. Its pretty much just asking what you guys think about making this. Do you think its a stupid idea? Or what? Thanks in advance for the feedback. :D

P.S. I havent had much time to work on it, but here is a bit of a script I wrote for chapter one https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DocgrxWNa2H7V9Dc018kgY6RnlaXxqPSJloSqslW7Q0/edit?usp=sharing

(Note: I have absolutely no experience in writing scripts so it will probably suck :D)

Edited by MrAwesomeness

That doesn't sound like a bad Idea at all, but I read some of the script and no offence, but you might want to ask some other people to help with the script writing. It's not bad, but It just needs... something... I'm not a script writer so I wouldn't really know.

I always feel like saying "No offence" just makes things offensive, but I do mean no offense.

(edited)

I think a fic that long winded make work better as a series of somekind, compressing all that into one movie might be a horrific mess. 

Edited by Shoboni

(edited)

I think a fic that long winded make work better as a series of somekind, compressing all that into one movie might be a horrific mess.

I agree with you on that. It would need to be multiple parts.

That doesn't sound like a bad Idea at all, but I read some of the script and no offence, but you might want to ask some other people to help with the script writing. It's not bad, but It just needs... something... I'm not a script writer so I wouldn't really know.

I always feel like saying "No offence" just makes things offensive, but I do mean no offense.

None taken. That's why I said I have no experience writing them. If we end up doing it, I won't be writing it. Unless I somehow learn pro script writing skills. :P Edited by MrAwesomeness
  • Brohoof 1

I think it's a great idea you should totally go for it, and if you're in need of a voice actor I would sign up to help in a heartbeat

He is a good Voice Actor :D I have worked with him before I Vouch for him ^^^^^^^. Also I think it is a great idea to make this! Good Luck with this!

• Brohoof 1

Fallout Equestria: The Movie.

Run time: 15 hours. This, of course, is excluding credits. In that case, 15 hours and 30 seconds total.

True dat. Although it would be 15 hours of AWESOME

Yeah. I work with bronyanimstudios and Agile Fawkes. They are two of the most horrid people in the community. Put them on the ignore list.

jQyDfCp.jpg

I think it's a great idea you should totally go for it, and if you're in need of a voice actor I would sign up to help in a heartbeat

Great! Well you would have to try out for it first. I have no idea your mic quality and such :P

Great! Well you would have to try out for it first. I have no idea your mic quality and such

I'm hoping he's being sarcastic lol and of course i would have to try out, wouldn't have it any other way, that's half the excitement of VAing

I think it would be purely awesomeness! I've always wanted to see that fic turned into a movie or series of some sort. If there was a way I could I help I would though I really cant do anything. Anyways hope you manage to pull this off somehow

TC, of course I'm being sarcastic. They're my friends, and I'm just busting on them. I'd love to try out to be a VA. Give me the details, and I'll start asap.

Thought so. I didnt know they were your friends :3. Dis is teh interwebz. Land of teh anonymous humans. And as of now I have no details to give you :P This is the first time Ive told people about this idea. There is still much to be done.

I'm hoping he's being sarcastic lol and of course i would have to try out, wouldn't have it any other way, that's half the excitement of VAing

Lol. I dont have any tryouts or anything atm. Still have a ton of stuff to do to get this going.

Sounds like very a cool idea. I can help write script if you need it. I can also help with any voice acting. I'm new but I'd love to contribute.

(edited)

If people are offering to voice act, I don't want to miss my chance. Once you have things ready for voice auditions I'll have to try out! Don't forget me or I'll cry. Metaphorically of  course. 

Edited by xXthevenomousXx

Ok. Looks like finding VAs will be a lot easier than expected :P Writers, as well. But of course we still need animators, editors, etc etc. There is still much to be done. Thanks for the support guys! If you know anyone that can animate or do anything else that would help with this, and they might want to. I would appreciate it if you told them about it. Thanks again!