Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna appreciates your praise   

Yes, she shall for she is best princess, and shall address her self with the royal "we" in the royal canterlot voice.

• Brohoof 1

WE ARE GLAD TO HEAR THAT SOMEPONY EMBRACES THE NIGHT!!!!!  

YES, THE NIGHT IS THE BEST TIME AS I CAN GO FOR A PEE IN THE DARK SO I CANT SEE SHIT.

• Brohoof 1

WE SHALL LIGHT THE WAY WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL MOON!!

YES, FOR LUNA IS THE BEST PRINCESS AND SHE SHINES LIGHT THROUGH THE DARK NIGHTS.

• Brohoof 1

YES, THE NIGHT IS THE BEST TIME AS I CAN GO FOR A PEE IN THE DARK SO I CANT SEE SHIT.

WE SHALL LIGHT THE WAY WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL MOON!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!

WE ARE PLEASED WE ARE NOT THE ONLY CRAZY PONY HERE!!!! :comeatus:

• Brohoof 2

YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!

WE ARE PLEASED WE ARE NOT THE ONLY CRAZY PONY HERE!!!! :comeatus:

WE ARE PLEASED THAT YOU THINK WE ARE CRAZY ALSO. IS TRADITION TO USE THE ROYAL "WE" AND THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH TRADITION.

WE HEREBY DECLARE THAT EVERYPONY MUST SPEAK WITH THIS MUCH VOLUME IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LUNA FANCLUB.

Edited by KatieBelle219
  • Brohoof 1

Dearest Luna,

As the night approachs upon us, I pray you arise the moon for all the see. Even though some may not like the night, I love the moon, and I will stay up late into it to revel in your glory. I pray that this happen for us all, and that you may allow us to see your beautiful moon yet at again this night. I pray this in you holy name, the best princess.

Your Servant, BionicBrony.

• Brohoof 4

WHERE IN EQUESTRIA DO WE FIND SUCH A LOVELY DOGTAG?

They're supposed to be in the trading card sections of places like Target, Walmart, Toys R Us etc... But they're from last year so I've only ever found the one :( maybe you can order them from (manufacturer) Enterplay's website? Oh, and they're blind bag so I just happened to be super lucky when I pulled best princess out of my first pack! Speaking of best princess...

post-26689-0-68899600-1406597989_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

>Royal Canterlot Voice

Oh please, no... it's fun, I know, but those voice was making only problems for our beloved Princess. For her own good, she shouldn't use a Canterlot Royal Voice.

• Brohoof 1

A cute image of Princess Luna!

img-2906160-1-large.jpg

I was just scrolling and when I reached the top of the image and saw how big it was, I was like, 'theres no way it's that big...is there?' Then I scrolled all the way down and just sat there, staring at it for about a minute and a half or so, just staring at the sheer beauty of this artwork.

• Brohoof 2