tabitha_st._germain.jpg

Happy Birthday Tabby. Heres a Google Doodle for you. 

princess_luna_google_logo__install_guide

Wait, it's her birthday today?

• Brohoof 3

"Life is not about success or making others happy, but about being happy in the process" - Plato's Pony

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

"Night.  Fear and Darkness in one sense.  Peace and Tranquility in another" - Plato's Pony

Wait, it's her birthday today?

No its not, I didn't fact check a response in the RFC. 

-_-

Oh well ... good excuse as any to post a Luna pic

• Brohoof 2

Oh well.  I really need to give my Princess Luna obsession a boost,  Ever since I made all that fan art of her, it has since died down.  Any ideas?

• Brohoof 3

"Life is not about success or making others happy, but about being happy in the process" - Plato's Pony

"Night.  Fear and Darkness in one sense.  Peace and Tranquility in another" - Plato's Pony

Nightmare night!!

Y'know. I must post something here.........

the_moon_rises_by_celebi_yoshi-d5ppiv5.p

happy halloween!~!

s_hard_to_say_by_blitzpony-d5y9w6g.png

Edited by Monsieur Noel
  • Brohoof 4

ccIugOw.png    

By MiniKirby123                

What do you know about nightmare night, son?

• Brohoof 4

Anti-Luna fans are SOOO annoying.  They can really get under your skin.  Oh, well.  If you're not a fan of Luna, you're missing out (you suck).

• Brohoof 3

Lol, got myself into a posting war!!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/113855-celestia-vs-luna/page-6#entry3232193

Come on ppl!!! Back me up!!!  Luna vs. Celestia!!

• Brohoof 3

Ehhhh...

post-25639-0-78430700-1415234919_thumb.png

...no...

Arguing about ponies is illogical to me. Sorry. I love Luna, but I'm not going to jump into an argument over it. I have my thoughts on Celestia, but no. Not going there. I read some of the recent page. Not. For. Me.

It hath already made both Luna and I to be sad.

post-25639-0-21989700-1415234921_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Ehhhh...

attachicon.gifLuna (1).png

...no...

Arguing about ponies is illogical to me. Sorry. I love Luna, but I'm not going to jump into an argument over it. I have my thoughts on Celestia, but no. Not going there. I read some of the recent page. Not. For. Me.

It hath already made both Luna and I to be sad.

attachicon.gifLuna (3).png

I know, I'm very sad too.  However, as a debater, I must argue against anything that I deem incorrect or illogical.  I hate arguing about ponies, but I am a debater, and this is my job.

• Brohoof 3

Come on, ppl.  Post more sexy Luna pics.

princess_luna_by_sulyo-d4u3lnh.png

Lol, I can imagine everyone waiting for the 999th post.  Haha, no one wants to be the 999th post

• Brohoof 4

#1000posts

I win bros. You can't win now.

Awww, buck.  On the forum home page it said this thread had 998 posts when it really had 999 posts.

Still, lol.  

1000th post on the forums home page!!!!!

• Brohoof 5