:toldya:

Aww. What cute

Hug a little sister

• Brohoof 3

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

10 minutes ago, Kenshiro said:

Which town is that, any guess ??

e621 absurd_res blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_fur blue_hair cutie_mark equine feathered_wings feathers feral friendship_is_magic fur gradient_background grass hair hi_res hooves horn l1nkoln lying mammal my_little_pony night outside ponyville princess_luna_(mlp) simple_background sky solo star starry_sky winged_unicorn wings

Not a clue

• Brohoof 2

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

MLP Luna^^

The opposite of the Celestial one.

• Brohoof 3

Luna

Night Angle. Child of the night.

• Brohoof 4

All parts

Luna's blue is very bluetiful. Just amazing. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

On 4/25/2017 at 6:28 AM, Kenshiro said:

Which town is that, any guess ??

e621 absurd_res blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_fur blue_hair cutie_mark equine feathered_wings feathers feral friendship_is_magic fur gradient_background grass hair hi_res hooves horn l1nkoln lying mammal my_little_pony night outside ponyville princess_luna_(mlp) simple_background sky solo star starry_sky winged_unicorn wings

I think it's Ponyville or a depiction of it. Here's a reference to that....

Ponyville_town_square_S01E05.thumb.png.bebf528b37289b5a21c586ba44cdf583.png

Anyways, back to business...

large.png

• Brohoof 4

Alice-MR-Sig.png

"I'm the Messiah the gnashing of teeth, no one meets death until they see me, I am the Alpha and Omega..." -King 810

1426656__safe_artist-colon-rue-dash-willings_derpy+hooves_princess+luna_controller_enjoying_floppy+ears_magic_open+mouth_simple+background_sitting_surp.png

Uploader Description

a978bae30308200b2ed9a5e3bb4c16969327b291?url=http%3A%2F%2Fa.deviantart.net%2Favatars%2Fn%2Fi%2Fnightmarelunaplz.png How are you so good at this?
799bed4bf51e5d3961bf583be2f96b249d90645d?url=http%3A%2F%2Fa.deviantart.net%2Favatars%2Fd%2Fe%2Fderpy-hooves.png Did we start yet? I was just trying to make a nice little ribbon.
94a996aa560af850354d46e19fd857a0f9e33857?url=http%3A%2F%2Fa.deviantart.net%2Favatars%2Fp%2Fr%2Fprincesslunaummplz.jpg …., What.. sigh I don’t even..
——

Derpy inexplicapably beating Luna in a game. :P
Beautiful artwork created by the most talented rue-willings

• Brohoof 2

rsz_11mane_six.png