Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I just happen to find this fanclub and I have to say I love Luna I am most like her to me she is a gamer and has a special connection to the moon. I also like derpy and i am a member of the lunar empire. Yes i do have a right to be here. So I will post some Luna fan works here so I hope you enjoy what I do.

• Brohoof 2

Did this instead of working today. :)

Luna.png

It actually started out as Luna fishing off the moon, as a ponified DreamWorks logo, but basically she didn't want to fish for me. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Aye mates, tis good news I bring. I found the kraken. And this be where the bad news comes. He killed half the crew. More good news. Me and my captain be assembling a new crew, anyone who enjoys throwing rocks at those evil sirens are always welcome. Aye, but ye must have the guts of a devil fish and not of a guppy wee lads. Can't have people thinking we're weak now can we? We may enjoy cookies alot, but we drink rum like the alcoholics we pretend to be! Aye, tis fun being a pirate.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, first to make this post

Wet Sexy Dancing singing shower Luna is best wet sexy dancing singing shower Luna

I approve. So much approving! Yay~

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! 

I'm also a Luna fan she has some of the best lines in the show I think :)

Luna Eclipsed and Sleepless in Ponyville are my favorite Luna episodes. 

Hope to see more of her in season 4. 

Just an update she appered in for whom the sweetie belle tolls and it is my favorite episode in s4 (i wasnt sure if u new she appered in s4)