Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What little things do you do to annoy people?

DokiNaku

I usually sing in an annoying voice and do a stupid dance amongst family and friends. Other things I do that annoy people include: poking my sister's pregnant belly, shouting "KITTY!" over and over again in this diabetes-inducing tone, trying to mindscrew people with bizarre questions, ("How do you know you're yourself? What if you're not you?" This one is a scream when the other person is drunk) making up absolutely stupid nicknames/words that sound like something you'd call a pet for a person, ("Mr. Wafflepants") asking the opposite question when somebody asks me a question ("How did you know that?" Me: "How did I NOT know that?" This one REALLY gets on people's nerves) and making up absolutely ridiculous songs or just bursting into random song whenever I please. 

Pretty sure I do more, but these are the big ones. I tend not to annoy strangers though, because they scare me.

Edited by Princess Arylett

• 8 months later...

Ahhh I piss my step little brother off all the time, when he comes over to hang out with me for the day or whatever I like to call him, "Smart Cookie!" ohh it piss's him off soo badly. Other then that I don't really like pissing ponies off...

• Brohoof 1

I don't do too much, but there is something I did the other day. A really annoying girl that I can't stand sat next to me on the bus, and she kept trying to talk to me. She was being really in-my-face, and I was desperately wishing she'd just go away. So I had this really dumb idea to start scratching my face. With my middle finger.

For the entirety of the bus trip, I was doing all sorts of actions with my middle finger. I played with my hair, scratched my leg, rubbed my eyes... All with my finger sticking right up at her. What made it extra funny was that she didn't even notice! At one point I nearly cracked up, unfortunately at a point when she was telling a joke. She probs thinks I like her now. Oh well, still pretty funny at the time. xD

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Being myself-or might I say being my ‘asshole’ self. Yeah I have that moments when I don’t give a damn and will be the rudest asshole -don’t worry it’s not that often I’m like that. :oh_golly:And only because most of the time, people deserve it.  Also my jokes can get out of hand sometimes and so does my hard-cold honesty. I tend to be sarcastic at a time since I can’t help it.