Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What little things do you do to annoy people?

DokiNaku

These aren't things I do on purpose, but I think that the way I speak annoys people. I have a hard time getting to the point of something, sometimes. I'm a details kind of person. I tend to focus on the details and miss the big picture. So I end up telling tons of back story when really, I could've finished my point 5 minutes earlier by just giving the most important part. I also have a very hard time being direct. Living in Japan, when it's common for people to be rather indirect, I don't have so much of a problem with this. However, when I'm in America, I think people get really annoyed that I just don't get to the point. Which, in turn, annoys me. My thinking is that if they were actually listening, they'd naturally conclude what it is I'm trying to say. Do I have to freaking spell out everything for you? Another thing I think annoys people is that I speak rather slowly. Not that my pacing is slow, but that I pause a lot, and have a lot of trouble finding the words I want to use. (This is why I like the internet. I can take all the time I need.) In turn, again, though, this annoys me as well, because people will try and guess what I want to say rather than just allowing me to speak. When the thing I'm trying to say is obvious, okay, whatever. (e.g. "They left Santa some milk and... and... uh..." "Cookies?" I'm okay with.) However, I get people just randomly guessing at very not obvious things, and it's one after another, which doesn't allow me to think of what it was I actually wanted to say, and this whole process takes so much longer because the other person was too impatient to give me a moment to collect my thoughts and continue speaking. Sorry, I know this topic isn't about what annoys me.

Speaking of slowness, I'm just slow in general. I do things slowly. If I have to do things quickly, I tend to panic and rush and make mistakes. Not to mention majorly spiking my stress level. And I feel like this tends to annoy people. That seems to be more common here in Japan, so it's not so bad. But in America, I can just see people getting annoyed at for being slow at basically everything.

Are you like, me or something? Because I do exactly those things! My fiance is the biggest complainer about that when I like to tell the details of the story. I'll never de-rail or get off topic but damn a story is better with all the details! I will also take my time to pick out all the right words! Brohoof man we're like internet brothers or something!

• Brohoof 1

Are you like, me or something? Because I do exactly those things! My fiance is the biggest complainer about that when I like to tell the details of the story. I'll never de-rail or get off topic but damn a story is better with all the details! I will also take my time to pick out all the right words! Brohoof man we're like internet brothers or something!

Well... I don't know... *checks self over* I could be you. This will require further investigation! And hot chocolate. Lots of hot chocolate.

One thing I do that really pisses off my friends... Well, when I walk by them, I take their good and pull it over their face. That always gets me a good laugh. :lol:

Well... I don't know... *checks self over* I could be you. This will require further investigation! And hot chocolate. Lots of hot chocolate.

And you like hot chocolate? Hmm, we will need further investigation! Tell me, do you like to put pepperoni, mushrooms, and jalepenos on your pizza or do you think it is a good combination? 

I speak in perfect, complicated English.

My friends, who normally speak Malay - even with me - are always confused when I do this.  One girl always says:

"Yes.  Alright."

"Do you even know what I'm saying."

"No."

Ah xD Friendship.

And you like hot chocolate? Hmm, we will need further investigation! Tell me, do you like to put pepperoni, mushrooms, and jalepenos on your pizza or do you think it is a good combination? 

Nope, sorry. I guess I'm not really you :( I can't stand mushrooms, and jalepenos are way too hot for me. I prefer ham, pineapple and bacon on my pizza. But we can still be internet siblings :)

Nope, sorry. I guess I'm not really you sad.png I can't stand mushrooms, and jalepenos are way too hot for me. I prefer ham, pineapple and bacon on my pizza. But we can still be internet siblings smile.png

Sounds good enough to me! I thereby  by the power invested in me by me, I do declare us to be internet brethen until death (or loss of communication) do us part. 

• Brohoof 1

I troll people. 

Like a lot.

It makes me laugh afterwards.

Oh yeah, and scaring my friends in the bathrooms at school. I wait outside the door, and when they come out I yell "RRRWWWARRRHHHH".

Yeah. Their reactions are priceless but don't appreciate my sense of humor.

In my school, the students are divided into four  different groups, not intellectual or anything, but just groups so that we have a team and get used to being in a team, and working together. I'm in blue team, and I like to boast to all the others that blue is the best, and it gets on their nerves.

like celtore said, puns for every occasion! img-1275109-1-biggrin.png the cornier the better!

crazitaco's favorite ways to annoy others is by mimicking people and sounds, poking them repeatedly, cracking joints, and crazitaco especially likes to speak in the first person and the broken english. crazitaco thinks a combinations of the first person and a fake accent is the best annoying combinations. crazitaco sometimes likes to troll but she doesn't do these things too often. crazitaco just does it playfully and she thinks its only slightly irritating.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

I dunno what my reputation is here, but you wanna know what people know me for in real life? My most identifying trait? The one that sticks in everyone's minds?

Puns. Terrrible, terrible puns. Constant puns. I like to punctuate my sentences with them. Capunization, apunsitive phrases, prepunsitions... 

Some punks consider it a form of punishment. If they think that is too punitive, they should be sent to the pungeon! 

• Brohoof 4

I speak in perfect, complicated English.

I used to do that every now and then to troll stupid people which I was surrounded by in High School don't get me wrong there were a few cool people but morons a plenty.

Sometimes when people get mad at me I laugh or smile, which seems to make them angrier for some reason sleep.png .  I also respond sarcastically or say stuff like "uh huh", "oh really", "yeah ok" etc...also while trying to hold back a smile.  

Its also fun trying to make people laugh when they're brushing their teeth or drinking something.  Tickling works well for this.

I also gave people five stars when I was younger, but I don't do that anymore.  I remember I did this to one of my friends who had a sunburn.  I didn't know 'till after the fact though.  He wasn't too happy about that...

• Brohoof 1

I almost always correct someone when they make a mistake, only people I know though. It doesn't really annoy them and they sort of do it to me as well, which of course doesn't happen often.

I like to pretend people are dead

Usually, the people who annoy me come up to me and try to piss me off, and I just never reply, I love seeing the looks on their faces when they walk away.

Let's see... I like to

• Making popping noises with my mouth
  • Say you don't have gum, but get some out
  • Keep talking about the person right next to you, as if they weren't there
  • Brohoof 1

When someone with a zipped bag ( lunchbox, backpack, etc) leave the room, I turn their bags inside out and zip it back up closed. I also  make non-stop puns. If someone asks me for a dollar or something, I immediately ask them if they have dollar I can have.

Stuff I do for lulz:

Constantly tap my foot (I have ADHD so people don't say anything but I can tell it bugs them sometimes)

Clicking my pen (same as above)

My favorite: when running hot, I will hit the horn and my partner will hit the air horn passing every car. Nothing like lights, sirens, horn, and air horn to rustle some jimmies.

I do these...

1: Call people "Sherlock" instead of their real name.

2: Sometimes talk in my medieval geek language to make them demand that I need to speak English and not some archaic crap.

3: Burst into song using the voice Sweetie Belle used when she sang that campfire song for Scootaloo.

4: Talk like Pinkie Pie.

5: Boop people's noses.

6: Click my pen repeatedly directly next to people's ears.

7: Draw lines or doodles on other people's papers.

8: When someone asks "Where is (insert name)?" I always say "They died"

smile.png

Edited by Stary Dreams

Well I really don't intentionally try to annoy people alot, but sometimes i'll be joking around with people sarcastically calling them names, and sometimes I'll poke them behind their back randomly.

I don't generally try to be annoying really though, although I probably come off as such alot of the time.