Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Ghost Recon Online - Anyone playing or interested?

Jessper

Greetings!

So, I've just recently (well, today, actually) ran into this latest Ghost Recon game, it is cover based, tactical, squad based, online third person shooter - and it looks just terrific. And note, that's coming from someone who generally dislikes shooters and action games of any kind.
It is very much cooperation and group based - I wondered if anyone here plays it or would be interested in starting to play it and perhaps play together or form a MLP (yay) clan (that's all done ingame) eventually. 

Oh, and the best part, it is very high-quality game and yet free-to-play and as far as I can see, you don't really have to pay anything at all, if you are ok with not getting everything on the first day (and most of the cash-shop can be bought with in-game currency or is mostly for looks only).

Well, that's about it. You can google it or click here.

Cheers.

PS: Warning in advance - I play stuff for fun, not statistics or leaderboards and I also generally am pretty bad. ohmy.png

Hmm I wouldn't mind playing some.

I've been pretty interested in it, especially since it looks better than most f2p.

Just PM me when you want to try and play.

(Dont worry I play for fun to)

Oh, sorry, the notification system failed me terribly. 

And yeah, it's f2p, but it's pretty much triple A title as far as I can see.

Also, I finally got from the beginner match lobby and hell, I'm getting terribly hammered in the normal lobby. Still seems fun tho. happy.png

Either way my name there is RainbowFlash (No comments, ok? dry.png )  so add me so we can catch up. Oh, and I'm from EU, GMT+1, usually there in the evenings, which I suppose means afternoon for the US.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, kinda sucks that Ghost Recon is region locked. GG, Ubisoft.