Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Submitted To The Herd

Castle Bleck

Back at the start of February, I saw YouTube videos for Turnabout Storm; being a huge Ace Attorney fan, I gave it a go, and upon watching the 4th (and final (for now)) part, decided that I must know more about MLP: FIM. So for the past few weeks, whenever I've had free time, I've been watching online reruns of the show from Season 1 all the way through Season 3. As of yesterday evening, I finally finished Magical Mystery Cure, and having finally caught up, now feel that I am ready to "officially" join the herd.

• Brohoof 2

Um... Hi there! I don't think that was necessary. We are all welcoming ponies who wouldn't judge you if you haven't seen all the episodes or anything. xD But it's good to know anyway! :3 Enjoy it here! :3

Welcome my friend ^_^

Please enjoy your time here at one of the most wonderful corners of the internets ^_^

Dont hesitate to ask any questions, Im sure everypony will try to help if they can ^_^

/) Brohoof to you good pony ^_^

Welcome welcome oh welcome! To the MLP forums of course!

Glad you decided to come around here, you didn't have to watch all the show per say, but whatever suits your fancy :P.

I love Turnabout Storm by the way :P. I'm very anxious for the finale(True finale).  And I'm not even a Ace attorney fan really.

Anyways, I'm sure your enjoy it here! Have fun!

(edited)

@Zygen - Turnabout Storm was the trigger that christened me into bronydom, and I can say with 100% assurance that I have no regrets (unless taking an arrow to the knee counts, in which case: 99%).

P.S. - Didn't Applebloom's TStorm VA almost quit due to hurtful comments (thankfully "almost")? And yet nobody...er...nopony noticed that Trixie's and Celestia's voices were the ones that were really off?

Edited by Anti-Villain

Dang it pinkeh, I was gonna do that!

Lol I guess its pinkie pie in the video, so it makes more sense if pinkeh pie posts the video...

Anyway

Welcome welcome welcome, to bronyville todaaaay!