Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Veronica

Veronica The Miffvixen

Have you got money?

Green money?

I'm going to get a job for that.

Would you wanna compose music for songs, movies, or video games, or all of the above?  Or just create melodies to listen to?

I just want to create normal pieces, like composers used to before there was modern media.

Heh. Well where will you get said money? Have you looked into grants or scholarships or anything like that?

I'm thinking, but I don't have a lot of skills to get scholarships for. And I don't think they give scholarships for being autistic or lesbian.

I just want to create normal pieces, like composers used to before there was modern media.

The kind of technical classical music or emotional?  Also how long have you been practicing piano and what kind of music are you learning with?  I've been playing for a while so I might be being a little eccentric about this stuff sorry lol

The kind of technical classical music or emotional?  Also how long have you been practicing piano and what kind of music are you learning with?  I've been playing for a while so I might be being a little eccentric about this stuff sorry lol

1: Both.

2: A few months.

3: I improvise to practice.

I like your avatar.

If you like it, you can join Furries :D

P.S. She is a Furry while i'm not but i'm okay with furries.

Bronies watch My little pony : Friendship is Magic, so what about furries?

Truthfully, I don't know. I haven't seen anything of the sort, and I haven't found anything animated within the fandom fitting that.

Probably an anime, as I don't know many of those.

I see *Smokes His pipe like a sir*

Do you want it be that way?

Generally, being a furry is the same deal as being a brony: You're one only if you decide to wear the title.

Okay. I'm still not sure whether I want to be considered a furry.

Okay. I'm still not sure whether I want to be considered a furry.

You act as if it's a stigma or a blight. It's an appreciation of the anthropomorphic. What level of involvement in the fandom you have, what level you appreciate anthropomorphism to, and the methods of channeling both... those are up to you.

Well, many people don't like furries.

Well, I'm not furry but Furries are okay in my opinion "They Are humans dude :P "

So, It's your own choice.

The kind of people who hates Bronies and Furries for no reason are bunch of idiots who decided to waste their lives in hating them.

VERY IRONIC!