Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Veronica

Veronica The Miffvixen

I told you I was gonna ask some introspective questions. SO:

*What are you doing in your life right now to make yourself happy? Working towards any goals? Doing things to better yourself?

*Where do you want to be in the next 10 years? And  where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

*What do you think of the theory that Ultimecia is in fact Rinoa? Is it foolish? Are the people who ask this question grasping at straws?

• Brohoof 1

I told you I was gonna ask some introspective questions. SO:

*What are you doing in your life right now to make yourself happy? Working towards any goals? Doing things to better yourself?

*Where do you want to be in the next 10 years? And  where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

*What do you think of the theory that Ultimecia is in fact Rinoa? Is it foolish? Are the people who ask this question grasping at straws?

1. Trying to learn to make music.

2. I'd prefer to have a nice girlfriend, a permanent one. I'd like to also be well through med school.

3. FFVIII is actually my favorite FF game, so I'd know this well. Rinoa isn't Ultimecia. Rinoa existed at the same time as the Edea, and when either was possesed, the other was sentient. Ultimecia didn't need to do that.

I'm sure we can make it sound cool again how does foxxay sound?

... Err... #yiff.

*What ways stuff are you going about learning to make music? Are you learning an instrument, or are you using a music program on the computer?  Learning an instrument is hard, but keep it at it, and good luck.

*Med School is what you actually want to do, or does it just seem like something good to do? Can you imagine yourself doing that for the rest of your life?

• Brohoof 1

*What ways stuff are you going about learning to make music? Are you learning an instrument, or are you using a music program on the computer?  Learning an instrument is hard, but keep it at it, and good luck.

*Med School is what you actually want to do, or does it just seem like something good to do? Can you imagine yourself doing that for the rest of your life?

1. Learning via Finale, FL Studio, and learning piano.

2. Yeah, I certainly want to be a doctor. I want to give back to the world.