Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coco12570

Welcome to the creepy pasta Fan Club

I'm new to this site, so decided to make a club to get myself started

This club is dedicated to sharing your own original creepypastas, discussion of them, and most of all, helping people who have nightmares from them

I expect people to be mature enough not to post flash or shock images. If you do, I will ask you to leave

Follow basic site rules, just because this is a creepy pasta club doesn't mean you can break the rules

Remember to keep on topic, we don't want to be talking about pickles when we're actually suppose to be talking about slenderstallion

I believe this sums up the topic post

Have fun

• Brohoof 2

Recently I’ve been really obsessed with all of the Lavender Town creepypastas. The Buried Alive, Lavender Town Syndrom, the White Hand and Pokemon Creepy Black, especially Creepy Black. Those are fun reads and I found them pretty creepy.

This should be a pretty cool club by the way. I like it. :D

The pokemon creepy pastas I found scary

There's also Cheriles (I'm sorry, I haven't familiarized my self with the teachers name yet. I'm half convinced I spelled it wrong) garden. Its quite brutal and slightly sad, like SAM or Cupcakes.

There's also suicidemouse I found creepy, though less scary then just creepy

Then there's squidwards suicide, like suicide mouse, its more creepy than anything else.

I'm read the Creepy Pasta wiki all the time, and I was on Monolith forums before it turned to crap. So I guess I'm in on this thing.

There's also Cheriles (I'm sorry, I haven't familiarized my self with the teachers name yet. I'm half convinced I spelled it wrong) garden. Its quite brutal and slightly sad, like SAM or Cupcakes.

I enjoyed Cheerilee's Garden for the psychological horror and how interesting and terrfying it was seeing inside Evil!Cheerliee's head, I thought SAM was just useless garbage should've never been written.

Creepypastas? I absolutely freaking love them.

I suppose I could start off by saying my FAVORITE monsters/characters/things (my auto correct puts FAVORITES in caps for some reason) are Slenderman, Zalgo and Jeff the killer.

My favorite kind of pastas are apocalyptic/end of the world, monsters and poke-pastas.

My least favorite are lost episode ones (well, I like some of them. Like the STORY of squidward's suicide, but definitely not the video) and pastas that are uber gory for no reason.

Currently, my favorite stories are:

here's a really good pokepasta:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Come_Follow_Me

Edited by Zalgo

Yo! Just my kind of thread!

As far as original creepypastas go, "This will become you", has sent the most shivers down my spine. Near the end it kinda loses it's way but, in the middle... Creepy central.

As for creepypastas based off of things, Cymbal Dragon, (this is also one of the reasons I started watching MLP), was really interesting, I had no idea that this story was based off of the MLP: FiM cast until I noticed they kept saying everypony and somepony. But I was interested in the characters, and the main focus on the story is Fluttershy, it's more of a fanfic really, cept when the cymbal dragon turns it's sights from animals to ponies. If you want the links to the stories just let me know.

On an ending note, probably the most entertains horrible troll pasta I've ever read was Reprecussions of Evil. Anyway, let me know if your writing one or something! I can never find enough good creepypastas to read.

I have never read or heard of a creepypasta that actually made me scared. Not once has my heartbeat ever gotten faster from one. Most are poorly written or are so impossibly unrealistic, I find it impossible to be scared.

• Brohoof 1

YES, just my kind of thread. I actually want to change my name to Grimdark but I have to wait 30 days DX anyway, benefits come to those who wait :) I,ve read and viewed mostly MLP creepypasta, but I have seen some pokemon shit and that stuff is just fucked up. For some reason I enjoy it though 0_o Anyway, this looks like a really cool thread. Hope you get more views :)

I love creepypasta. I mean, when I find a good one to scare the shit out of me. I find a lot of them are poorly written or just not scary enough. Maybe I have some sort of tolerance to fear now? I'm not sure. If anyone can find me a really eerie creepypasta that'd be awesome. I read almost every single 'mainstream' one like 'BEN DROWNED', 'smile.jpg', 'Slenderman', 'Squidward's Suicide' and lots of lost episode ones. ;\

• Brohoof 1

I'm a big fan of horror stuff, but, I'm not entirely certain what the criteria for whether something is or isn't a "creepypasta." Can someone help me out? (By the way, anyone else here a huge fan of BEN?)

Creepypasta is generally very meta and designed to screw with your mind by presenting it in a way that feels real, it also has alot of paranoia fuel.

• Brohoof 1

I love creepypasta. I mean, when I find a good one to scare the shit out of me. I find a lot of them are poorly written or just not scary enough. Maybe I have some sort of tolerance to fear now? I'm not sure. If anyone can find me a really eerie creepypasta that'd be awesome. I read almost every single 'mainstream' one like 'BEN DROWNED', 'smile.jpg', 'Slenderman', 'Squidward's Suicide' and lots of lost episode ones. ;

Here ya go! http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/This_Will_Become_You

And if you want a well-written MLP one, then here's the other one I talked about.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Cymbal_Dragon

It isn't that creepy, but it was one of the factors that made me check out MLP: FiM.

Creepypasta is generally very meta and designed to screw with your mind by presenting it in a way that feels real, it also has alot of paranoia fuel.

Ah, I see, thanks. Well, that's definitely my kind of stuff, I love psychology head-fuckery type horror. (Though I have to say there are a couple creepypastas that just really didn't do it for me, specifically Squidward's Suicide.)

Good to see this thread doing well

I'll have to say, squidwards suicide was scary

Though useless.avi was just...Eugh... no sleep.

I usually enjoy 'Herobrine' stories for the sake of laughing. Though the scariest was Jeff is back after reading jeff the killer

Has anyone saw Jeffmurders.AVI, its scary shit brah

Good to see this thread doing well

Has anyone saw Jeffmurders.AVI, its scary shit brah

I haven't, is it a video? Or is it a story about a video that, if you watch it, causes Jeff to come and kill you the following night. Trust me, I haven't read/seen it yet, I'm just really good at guessing.

No. Basically its jeff the killer killing and eating a kid, sorta like Useless.avi except much more creepy. He just stands over the kid till he wakes up and guts the kid and eats the heart.

Its really brutal and I highly recommend not watching it.

I love creepypastas. I love watching creepy videos (just because I don't believe in spirits doesn't mean I can get on edge).

But put two and two together and it's bound to be shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfyoOvlMWPc

Anybody who was remotely convinced by that is really out there lol. Seriously, what were they thinking?

I think the only creepypasta video I enjoyed was suicidemouse.avi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWlLgUcOv7g

I just remembered! My absolute favorite of all time is Jeff the killer Vs. Jane the killer.

It's very well done, and 54 minutes long.

Here it is:

(there's only an audio version)

What's Zalgo? I keep trying to look up his creepypastas, but all that comes up are old newspaper comics altered to maintain him, and have like black tentacles and junk all over 'em.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Zalgo

And here's the original pasta (without messed up text):

Please read this, for I am bringing you a warning from the verge of insanity. The fate of the world might depend on you.

If you think that the following is clouded in secrecy, you are entirely justified, but I can assure you that it is intentional, and for your own protection. The thing can sense you if you know too much, and while it might be kept behind à ̢̛threshold, it is growing stronger while the barrier is growing weaker.̘̰͝ͅ And it has its fair share of twisted human sycophants in this realm, who are more than willing to carry out its ḑąrk ̢wilļ̴, in our world either for their own gain, or for some higher, more sinister goals.

I do not have much time left. I̧t̴ i̵s̛ ͢c͘om̶ing and it is closing in fast. I can already hear the chanting of the thousand d̵̕͡a̡em̡o̢n̨ic babies who are constantly singing their eldritch praise of their unholy master.  It is important that you write the following down, and share it with as many people as possible. DO YOU HEAR ME?! IT IS IMPORTANT!! Thȩy can easily stop us if we are few, but if a lot of people know what I know and what you are about to know, we will defeat them.

If it is not already too late.

Listen, the creature is called Zalgo and OH GOD JESUS HE COMES.

To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos.

Invoking the feeling of chaos.

With out order.

The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo.

He who Waits Behind The Wall.

ZALGO!

He comes.

HE IS COMING

HE WHO WAITS BEHIND THE WALL

HE WHO WAITS TO END IT ALL

ALL THAT YOU KNOW

ALL THAT YOU ARE

HE WILL TEAR  IT APART AND LEAVE YOU AFAR

HE WILL CALL ON THE BEAST TO DEVOUR YOUR SOUL

HE WILL TAKE THE WHOLE WORLD AND HE WILL MAKE IT UNWHOLE

HE COMES

HE WHO WILL SING THE END OF THE EARTH

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT

HE AWAITS FOR THIS NIGHT

HE AWAITS FOR DARKNESS

HE IS THE CHAOTIC HIVEMIND

EATING MY SOUL

MAKING ME UNWHOLE

ONE WITH HIM

CHAOS AND CASUALTY BOTH BEREFT

WITH ORDER WITHOUT CHAOS THERE IS NO ORDER LEFT

HE WAITS FOR THIS

WAITS FOR THE CALL

TO SET HIM FREE

HE WILL DESTROY ALL

ALL WILL BE LAID TO REST

AT HIS HANDS

HE WILL MAKE IT ALL HIS

IF YOU LET HIM

YOU WILL LET HIM

HE WILL SING THE SONG

THE SONG TO END THE EARTH

HE IS THE ONE WITHOUT EYES

HE IS THE ONE WITHOUT SHAPE

HE WILL BE THE ONE WHO LIES

HE WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL R___

THROUGH THIS SHATTERED WORLD

THROUGH MY BLACKENED EYES

THROUGH THIS CURLED FATE

THROUGH THE WORLD'S REVISE

I WILL SING THE SONG

THROUGH ME HE WILL SING

SING THE SONG ALL DAY LONG

FOR HIM I WILL BRING

UP BRING THESE SPAWN

INTO THIS CRUEL WORLD

OF WHAT WE TREAD ON

OF WHICH WE'VE BEEN HURLED

I WILL SING THE SONG

AND IT WILL GO LIKE THIS

SERENADE THE END

WITH THE BEAT THAT YOU ALL KNOW

THE HEART BEAT OF THE EARTH

THE SONG OF THE SOUL

HOLD ON CLOSELY TO YOUR HEART

FOR IT IS THE SONG'S RYTHM

EVERYONE IS THE DRUM

EVERYONE IS THE SONG

And with messed up text:

(look at the 4th paragraph)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Zalgo

And an audio version, without the beginning part, but with more to the poem part:

Edited by Zalgo

What's Zalgo? I keep trying to look up his creepypastas, but all that comes up are old newspaper comics altered to maintain him, and have like black tentacles and junk all over 'em.

Check the Creepypasta wiki, I think the original Zalgo story is on there. It shouldn't be hard to find. In fact, here's a couple different explanation about it. .

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Zalgo

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Zalgo

• 5 months later...

I have two favorites, for the best horror one, this, it's almost like something out of a published short story collection:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Five-String_Guitar

This once isn't really horror, it's more a heartwarming story, but it's really good too:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Love

Edited by Shoboni