Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Kiss and Hello Kitty Cross Over Cartoon... wait, what?

lardbobobo

I honestly don't know anything about Hello Kitty. I know it's some cat thing, but I don't know what any of the other characters are nor have I ever seen any of the cartoons. Now then, Hasbro's releasing this Kiss and Hello Kitty cartoon and honestly I've never been as excited for Hello Kitty than this in my entire life. I don't know squat about Hello Kitty, but man oh man do I love me some Kiss and something as hilariously unfitting as this just sounds incredible.

Here's a little paragraph from the USAtoday article:

Yes, I'm serious: Kiss Hello Kitty (working title) is now in development, and it's based on this line of Kiss x Hello Kitty products, which made its debut in 2010. The show will feature "four Kiss x Hello Kitty characters living their rock 'n' roll dreams and bringing pink anarchy to every situation they are in."

I would not be surprised at all if the whole Brony thing was a factor in releasing this. What are your thoughts?

Ummm.... Can you say weird? Or even creepy?

Crossing two themes is one thing, but taking Hello Kitty and mashing it with hard-core metal punk rock is a little extreme. Who's the audience that this show is targeted for? Kids who are into Hello Kitty probably don't even know who Kiss is...huh.png

• Brohoof 2

I love Kiss myself, but this just seems like a marketing scheme to make Hasbro and Gene more money. This does look pretty cool, I'll watch it. But it looks as ridiculous as mashing MLP with humans! Oh, wait. ph34r.png

/)

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves
  • Brohoof 1

I don't care what anyone else says, this looks like the greatest thing idea I've ever seen in a long time. If I had the Hub, I'd definitely watch it

• Brohoof 1

I am also excited for this as well. I'm a KISS fan and also a Hello Kitty fan, and combining the two together just makes it perfect! I'm actually looking forward to the cartoon. I'm more looking forward to the upcoming merch <3

Wait, what. I don't even... I cannot comprehend.... I... I...

I don't even know what to think about this.

I love KISS. I mean, who doesn't? But KISS and Hello Kitty together? This is either going to be a major success, or more likely, a complete flop. I mean, KISS and Hello Kitty have two completely different target audiences. The majority of the KISS crowd probably doesn't care much about Hello Kitty, and the Hello Kitty crowd probably has no idea who KISS is. It's just bad marketing.

Although KISS has been involved with cartoons before. I seem to remember KISS being essential to the plot of a Fairly Odd Parents movie (Whether or not KISS was actually voicing themselves is debatable; Adam West is a minor character in the show as well, as Catman.) and having an episode in Family Guy as well. Funnily enough, Family Guy also uses Adam West as a character. I wonder if he'll get a cameo, since he and KISS obviously show up recurringly in the same cartoons. (Lol, that's not my serious face at all.)

Just wanna come in here and say that due to this awesome crossover, the next big cartoon Hasbro's gonna let out will probably either be a mixture of Andrew WK and Barbie or Littlest Pet Shop and Torso Fuck. Just calling it now.

Okay, who's the one who thought this would be a good idea? In fact what were they smoking at Hasbro? Crack? Pot? Weed? Heroin? Meth?

But seriously, a crossover between KISS and Hello Kitty sounds like something cartunelover16 would do.

Wow, I really have nothing to say about this, I'm awestruck at how ridiculous and hilarious it sounds.  But I do have to say it's one of the most original ideas I've seen for a cartoon recently. 

I'm going to watch this just based on the title alone, whoever thought this idea up should get promoted, I am dead serious! This is one of the most creative ideas I have ever heard.

Wutwutwutwutwut

Hello Kitty...and KISS. This could either be the best freaking thing EVER, or it could be one of the worst. I mean, what's next? Deep Purple and Strawberry Shortcake? Poison and Care Bears?

I'm actually kind of excited for this. Not because I think it'll be good, just because I want to see how absolutely ridiculous and stupid it is. I can see it being pretty funny, though.

Just wanna come in here and say that due to this awesome crossover, the next big cartoon Hasbro's gonna let out will probably either be a mixture of Andrew WK and Barbie or Littlest Pet Shop and Torso Fuck. Just calling it now.

Torso Fuck x Barbie would be the best thing to ever grace this earth.

You sir, are a genius.