What T-Shirt Are You Wearing Right Now?  

35 users have voted

1. 1. That^

• MLP Shirt
    • MLP Crossover Shirt
    • Other Fan Shirt
    • Other
    • I'm Not Wearing A Shirt! :D

I'm currently wearing a Doctor Whooves T-shirt for Minnecon. MLP and Doctor Who crossover? You bet that belongs at a con! Anyway, feel free to specify.

post-4258-0-92237100-1364573957_thumb.jpg

Edited by Party_Cannon
  • Brohoof 1

I'm wearing an Atari shirt right now. Dammit I've never played Atari before, I'm gonna get shot for this, aren't I? I grew up occasionally playing Sega with my cousin and sister at my grandma's house. That doesn't count though.

• Brohoof 1

Just a plain red shirt. Really, just simple, medium red with a white collar and long sleeves, because I was too lazy to get a shirt with something funny or anything since I just grabbed whatever I could grab where I stood.

(That is the longest description I've ever given of a single piece of clothing, silly character limit happy.png )

Edited by WhiteLightning

I'm wearing my black Alestorm shirt with the 'support music piracy' (get it? Alestorm, music piracy?) symbol and writing on the back. I got it when Alestorm came to my city. It's a good shirt.

Edited by BronyWithRage
  • Brohoof 1

I'm wearing my "im grumpy because your dopey" T-shirt that i got from Disneyland last year :D!

I love it to pieces it's awesome :) My parents made me buy it after i couldn't get they couldn't get me to order from McDonald because the people kept mucking it up and stuff ><.

• Brohoof 1

Right now I'm sitting in front of my computer late at night and feeling pretty relaxed, so I discarded the shirt.

Earlier I was wearing a solid green T-shirt with a pocket on the front; it's a flimsy, old thing that I don't wear outside the house. Most of my T-shirts are a solid color. I only have four that are MLP-related.

The stupidest shirt ever. It's red with all these weird almost paint-like splatters all over it with fancy writing over that saying "Vintage Girl." I swear this shirt is 5 or 6 years old and it still fits. XD Why not wear it if it still fits huh? :derp:

I am wearing my Derpy tank top that says "My Bad" on it. I also am either rocking an MLP shirt or Kingdom Hearts shirt of some sort. img-1320065-1-derpy_emoticon2.png

Edited by Luna4256

I'm wearing a light orange t-shirt with the words "The Breakfast Club" written on it. It has a coffee cup, a piece of bacon, a slice of toast, and an egg sunny-side up on it. They are all wearing shades, pictured below:

image.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 7 months later...

right now i'm wearing the shirt i bought at the music festival "Nirvana of Noise" in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam.

it was amazing, and this shirt has a huge value to me. especially since i bought it with my twin brother!

Actually i'm just wearing my band practice shirt, since i'm getting ready to go to a game and have to wear it. 

I don't own any MLP tshirts anyways. being a closet brony ;p.

I have a lot of band related tshirts i wear actually on a daily basis.. ;p.