Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm surprised at the lack of a Video Game.

GrooveBroove

I really would have thought by now we'd see something for 3DS or something.

While probably no chance in happening, if a big developer got their hands on the license it could make for something pretty awesome.

Since the game could explore more of the background ponies we all love. I always imagined a sort of open world rpgish like game. Where you could go exploring talk to the other ponies, help them out, play games, and other thing's like that.

Thankfully the fan community seems to be filling the gap since there are numerous game projects in the making.

Well if you want officially licenced games then be careful what you wish for. They'll be awful trust me!

There's Equestria Online being developed.

There's also Fighting is Magic which is also pretty well known and also looks fantastic!

There's also Ponykart in development if you like Mario Kart. This game in particular I'm looking forward to the most!

• Brohoof 2

Well if you want officially licenced games then be careful what you wish for. They'll be awful trust me!

There's Equestria Online being developed.

There's also Fighting is Magic which is also pretty well known and also looks fantastic!

There's also Ponykart in development if you like Mario Kart. This game in particular I'm looking forward to the most!

Yeah im very happt with the indie teams working on those games.

But I'd like to see a official game with the love and care they put into the series.

Though like you said that probbaly wouldn't happen.

Yeah im very happt with the indie teams working on those games. But I'd like to see a official game with the love and care they put into the series. Though like you said that probbaly wouldn't happen.

Me too. I like to imagine an MLP game with beautiful 2D graphics like Rayman Origins and Metroidvania style gameplay with progression based on character abilities... too bad something like that is extremely unlikely, and might not even make much sense, but I can dream, can't I? :(
  • Brohoof 1

Me too. I like to imagine an MLP game with beautiful 2D graphics like Rayman Origins and Metroidvania style gameplay with progression based on character abilities... too bad something like that is extremely unlikely, and might not even make much sense, but I can dream, can't I? :(

Sometimes dreams are just meant to be true :(

• Brohoof 1

Reminds me of the title "Splinter Cell: Ponyviction" hahaha. I agree.

The 2D style would be very nice to see.

If not them though for some reason I would like Bioware.

Since It would be cool to play as your own pony and make your own choices and such.

I agree, hoping for an official game is like hoping for the world to end early.

Equestria Online looks like it'll be a blast to try out, and so does Fighting is Magic if they're still working on it.

I also heard about a MLPFIM turn based RPG being made too, now that I would explode twice for.

Ubisoft, so they could use Ubi-Art Framework to make the game look how I want it to.

Did I just hear Ubisoft? They are a publisher btw, so they don't know how to make games. And besides you wouldn't want a big company handle things like this, but an Indie Company who loves the show and their audience.

I would love to see an official MLP game made. Preferably a side-scrolling platformer, in the style of Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, or a hybrid of the two.

Haha, maybe have it where you're playing as Spike and you can find and ride various ponies.

But it would obviously be a puzzle game with official artwork assets lazily used (As in, lining up Element of Harmony jewels, with the border being MLP character and location art). "Pinkie Pie's Party Puzzle Pony Panic!" or something.

Mostly, I'd like to see a MLP game on Steam. Why? Because on (ew) SPUF, talking about ponies gets you banned, and if there were a pony game on Steam, that'd annoy the ban-happy mods. And inconveniencing anyone at SPUF is a major win in my book.

Yeah im very happt with the indie teams working on those games.

But I'd like to see a official game with the love and care they put into the series.

Though like you said that probbaly wouldn't happen.

Keep in mind that if there was a. official game, it would be marketted towards the target audience, NOT towards bronies.

Ans so chances are, it would't be very amazing.

I'd really like to see EA Sports make a Pony version of Madden. Now THAT would be something.

JOHN MADDEN, I appologize, I had to say that!

I know we have a minecraft subforum,and afew straggler threads;But we obviously need more that that.

• Brohoof 1

JOHN MADDEN, I appologize, I had to say that!

I know we have a minecraft subforum,and afew straggler threads;But we obviously need more that that.

I think Minecraft is a bit more popular now since a lot of people have found out that Sweetie Belle's voice actress also plays Minecraft haha.

Games that are based off TV shows aren't normally good, and it sometimes goes from a 2D cartoon to ugly 3D models.

But with the right comapany, a game off FIM can be good.

.......What genre can the game be, actually?