Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ninja Derpy

hey dash, what did gilda say when she found out about your hobby of reading?

She read a bit and liked it too!

Do you like pie?

Why is the ground the color it is?

Why do we exist?

What Is the purpose of life?

Should homework be banned?

What's your opinion on bow ties?

I dont give a damn, Im an avid reader myself these days.

I knew it!

do you have a drinking problem? you seemed a bit to exited about that cider.

[No comment]

Would you give me a bit of flight-training? I have a team and stuff but in comparison to you or the Wonderbolts we are still amateurs and I thought you could give me a few advices and show me a few moves.

Sure thing! *Trains you* All done!

How awesome do you think this pic is? Posted Image

Saved to my computer.

Hey Dash........ remember how we would............... "experiment" back in flight school?

Uh.........Posted Image

How, EXACTLY, did Gilda's picture get on the Internet?

What?

Since I'm more into driving than running (I'm a bad runner, heh), can I make a livery design that's based on yourself, RD? :D Yes, I'm a rookie artist. :P

Sure, I guess.

Do you like to party with Pinkie Pie?

Posted Image

OF COURSE!!

im just gonna update the forum by asking do you feel awesome?

No....

did you ever let somepony touch your hoofs before? becouse i know you dont like it.

No way, Jose!!

Sorry if anypony already saw this question in the other ask RD thread, but I want an answer and I'm not sure if that other person is as serious.

How did you and the rest of the main 6 characters become friends so fast, and as I was typing this, I remembered My Little Dashie, how did you truly feel when you found out you were from a cartoon? The author didn't go into much details

What are you talking about? (Remember her memory was erased from the real life!)

if i were a mare could i be your very special somepony? :wub:

Wha- HEY!! I AM SOOOO STRAIGHT!!!

Hey Dash, if I was able to fly a jet(a human invention that flies VERY fast) you think you'd wanna race?

Sure!

Dash, have you ever flown fast enough to break the dimensional barriers?

Not YET!!
  • Brohoof 1

post-1283-0-47060400-1333928614.jpg

i think fluttershy was beeing sarcastic.... tought it was better just to let you know becouse you seemed to ignore it. maybe you and fluttershy need a little talk no?

• Brohoof 1

have you ever flown a jet fighter plane scratch that have even seen a jet plane in your world and just curious (trying my best to not be rude or anything) do you prefer boys or girls if you catch my drift?

So, you heard of the zombie apcalypse happening at Sweet Apple Acres Dashie? Well, if not, it is happening and I'm arming everypony I can, I think a rocket launcher is suiting for you to flyby with, so take this M72 LAW and a bottle of Juggernog, I've modified the rocket launcher so all you have to do to shoot it is push your hoof into the trigger, and you drink the Juggernog to become stronger

Well, see ya, I think I still need to give Rarity and Fluttershy a weapon, just remembered Rarity's ask thread isn't active, do you mind taking the mystery box to her? I can't think of a suiting weapon for her

What do you think of this PMV?

Yep, THATS ME!!

have you ever flown a jet fighter plane scratch that have even seen a jet plane in your world and just curious (trying my best to not be rude or anything) do you prefer boys or girls if you catch my drift?

• No
  • no
  • Stallions....(but truly ninjaderpy does not care B) )

So, you heard of the zombie apcalypse happening at Sweet Apple Acres Dashie? Well, if not, it is happening and I'm arming everypony I can, I think a rocket launcher is suiting for you to flyby with, so take this M72 LAW and a bottle of Juggernog, I've modified the rocket launcher so all you have to do to shoot it is push your hoof into the trigger, and you drink the Juggernog to become stronger

Well, see ya, I think I still need to give Rarity and Fluttershy a weapon, just remembered Rarity's ask thread isn't active, do you mind taking the mystery box to her? I can't think of a suiting weapon for her

No problem!! I will take it soon!!
  • Brohoof 1

Because she wasn't Pinkie, she was Pinkamena, she was in her insane state from the zombie apcalypse and attacked me

Well that sucks. Good thing I made clones of everypony in town!!!

By the way, how'd you get SO good at this game? I know it's kinda hard playing with hooves, but still, you were awesome! :o

Plus, how'd the players reacted when you won?

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=8dNlpiUJXrE

Magic? They all hated at me. So funny!!

She's not dead, I litterally meant asleep when I said put her to sleep

Oh well, then wake her up.

I've noticed how you always prefer hanging out with Fluttershy over your other friends. Are you two BFFs, or is it just a Pegasister thing? :)